Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining of a bus journey like u would think she had to do it daily. Fly to Shannon or Cork of thats the case. Welcome to adult life.

Reactions: 8
I just checked in on Lucy for the first time in ages and wow. Her tattoos are really really bad. Lots of them show signs of “blowing out” - that’s when the needle goes too deep and means that the ink will spread. I have a lot of very very professional tattoo artist friends who have been doing tattoos for years and years. Lucy should have been getting a LOT more practice before charging people for these dogshite tattoos that aren’t gonna hold well. I added an example of a blown out tattoo so you guys can see what I mean …
---
Also it seems like she’s very unhygienic? Touching your filthy phone with your gloves on is just stupid, I hope she didn’t go back to tattooing without changing the gloves
---
The lines on these tattoos are really bad and the ones in the ying yang are gonna fall out over time 🙈 and the lines on the square one look like they already have the beginning signs of tattoo blowout

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just checked in on Lucy for the first time in ages and wow. Her tattoos are really really bad. Lots of them show signs of “blowing out” - that’s when the needle goes too deep and means that the ink will spread. I have a lot of very very professional tattoo artist friends who have been doing tattoos for years and years. Lucy should have been getting a LOT more practice before charging people for these dogshite tattoos that aren’t gonna hold well. I added an example of a blown out tattoo so you guys can see what I mean …
---
Also it seems like she’s very unhygienic? Touching your filthy phone with your gloves on is just stupid, I hope she didn’t go back to tattooing without changing the gloves
---
The lines on these tattoos are really bad and the ones in the ying yang are gonna fall out over time 🙈 and the lines on the square one look like they already have the beginning signs of tattoo blowout
Been saying this since the start. I mean look at the leaves on this rose, this is not the standard of someone who should be charging for tattoos.
But I mean if these fools want to pay her let them at it .
I'm an artist in a few different mediums, no way would love pick up a needle and start tattooing. There's so much more to learn
Contraindications, anatomy, different skin and different ages, . She's doing all these tiny detailed tattoos with fits for shading. In a year those detailed dots and lines will be blurred blobs.
She's an insult to all professionals tattoo artists who spent years as apprentices learning the craft. I wouldn't trust her either with hygiene. People are cracked in the head getting tattooed by her.
---
Been saying this since the start. I mean look at the leaves on this rose, this is not the standard of someone who should be charging for tattoos.
I'm an artist in a few different mediums, no way would love pick up a needle and start tattooing. There's so much more to learn
Contraindications, anatomy, different skin and different ages, . She's doing all these tiny detailed tattoos with fits for shading. In a year those detailed dots and lines will be blurred blobs.
She's an insult to all professionals tattoo artists who spent years as apprentices learning the craft. I wouldn't trust her either with hygiene. People are cracked in the head getting tattooed by her.
Screenshot_20230302-104638~2.png

• Heart
---

View attachment 1998154
Never mind the attempt at blacking out some of the rose petals, patchiest looking blackout work I’ve ever seen and guaranteed in a few days it’s going to look even worse. I’m also an artist, with a degree and postgrad degree in fine arts and I would NEVER just pick up a needle and start tattooing people, like you said. I think she’s so caught up in this idea of being a full time artist she doesn’t care who’s skin she’s bleeping up along the way.
Her designs have no actual artistry behind them as well, the most generic liney Pinterest tattoos I’ve ever seen. I wonder if she knows they’re bad or if she even knows enough about tattooing to know they’re bad
---
Never mind the attempt at blacking out some of the rose petals, patchiest looking blackout work I’ve ever seen and guaranteed in a few days it’s going to look even worse. I’m also an artist, with a degree and postgrad degree in fine arts and I would NEVER just pick up a needle and start tattooing people, like you said. I think she’s so caught up in this idea of being a full time artist she doesn’t care who’s skin she’s bleeping up along the way.
Her designs have no actual artistry behind them as well, the most generic liney Pinterest tattoos I’ve ever seen. I wonder if she knows they’re bad or if she even knows enough about tattooing to know they’re bad
Something one of my tattoo artists said is so applicable here. Only people who don’t know how to shade tattoos use stipple shading. To be fair she is doing handpoke work (I would call hers stick and poke) but it doesn’t have to look that bad ..

Reactions: 6
Perhaps The premises that have given her space to do these tattoos in limerick may be looking at some legal action in the future 🤣

Reactions: 7
Didn’t mermaidajade start doing hand poke tattoos at one stage? It’s just another fad for Lucy. She’ll have moved onto a different ‘talent’ soon enough. Maybe laser removal?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but the nails! She got those done for free at XMAS! Like if you can't even afford a shellac removal do it yourself. I wouldn't mind but when she got the hair and nails done at Xmas she said she feels so good about herself but then days she talks about feeling low etc etc. Then do these little things for yourself,ie,look after your hygiene. It's really not difficult

Screenshot_20230308-120518.png

She's not very creative and imaginative for someone who calls herself an artist. She just defaults to the easiest option always. Why see always scratching her face too. It's gross.
She probably has that Dylan guy bled dry. Wonder how much she was charging for her little scribbly tattoos in limerick? I can't believe there are so many willing idiots out there

I'm sorry but the nails! She got those done for free at XMAS! Like if you can't even afford a shellac removal do it yourself. I wouldn't mind but when she got the hair and nails done at Xmas she said she feels so good about herself but then days she talks about feeling low etc etc. Then do these little things for yourself,ie,look after your hygiene. It's really not difficult
She was back home too so could of easily booked an appointment, she was obviously waiting to be invited back for a freebie

Reactions: 2
She was back home too so could of easily booked an appointment, she was obviously waiting to be invited back for a freebie
By the looks of it she didnt spend much time with her family while at home either.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry if this is really nasty but I dont get the tattoo thing, at all

She can't draw in the first place why on earth is she tattooing people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
---

View attachment 1998154
No seriously stop the lights now I thought it was supposed to look like this. Lucy I’m sorry if you’re reading this but duck me man that is bad. Surely there has to be someone regulating tattoo artists? Do you not have to pass certain testing and training before you permanently alter someone’s body? I’m all for tattoos and have a few myself but I’d be absolutely distraught to have ended up with something like this
---
---

Something one of my tattoo artists said is so applicable here. Only people who don’t know how to shade tattoos use stipple shading. To be fair she is doing handpoke work (I would call hers stick and poke) but it doesn’t have to look that bad ..
Oh okay, I have now read it’s a stick and poke and am a loss less horrified by the matter, it’s still brutal but I thought it was done with a gun 😂

Reactions: 1
---

Oh okay, I have now read it’s a stick and poke and am a loss less horrified by the matter, it’s still brutal but I thought it was done with a gun 😂
[/QUOTE]
I believe that one was done with a gun!
She started off as doing stick and poke, then bought the gun from probably Amazon 🙄. She started by tattooing a rose on her own leg and hey presto she was now qualified and moved onto clients a couple of days later.

Reactions: 3
No seriously stop the lights now I thought it was supposed to look like this. Lucy I’m sorry if you’re reading this but duck me man that is bad. Surely there has to be someone regulating tattoo artists? Do you not have to pass certain testing and training before you permanently alter someone’s body? I’m all for tattoos and have a few myself but I’d be absolutely distraught to have ended up with something like this
---

Unfortunately there is no tattoo regulating body as far as I know. That’s why scratchers (unqualified people who buy tattoo equipment off the internet and give people crappy tattoos in their rooms) like Lucy are able to give tattoos and not get in trouble for it. Although her work is criminally bad, and if she actually sticks with tattooing (for once) in a few years she’s gonna be mortified

Reactions: 4
---

I believe that one was done with a gun!
She started off as doing stick and poke, then bought the gun from probably Amazon 🙄. She started by tattooing a rose on her own leg and hey presto she was now qualified and moved onto clients a couple of days later.
[/QUOTE]
Dear lord. It’s actually kind of impressive that she managed to make that much of a balls of it.

Random but I like the writing on her recent posts idk why. Its nicer than a big long caption. Hope she sees this. Its like when people wrote a caption in a photo album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.