Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's scummy!! Our charity shops are tit and expensive the clothes she's selling are good quality and stuff you'd never ever find here. There's vintage shops all around the place doing the same thing and charging a fortune and people have no bother buying from them places so why should Lucy be any different just because she doesn't have a bricks and mortar shop?

Reactions: 15
She’s doing the exact same as all the “vintage” shops in Dublin are doing. Buying for charity/thrift and selling at a profit. It’s literally how business works. Would prefer her to do this than collab with a fast fashion line and add more tat to the world

Reactions: 9
I don't think it's scummy!! Our charity shops are tit and expensive the clothes she's selling are good quality and stuff you'd never ever find here. There's vintage shops all around the place doing the same thing and charging a fortune and people have no bother buying from them places so why should Lucy be any different just because she doesn't have a bricks and mortar shop?
Why are you so mad it’s my opinion 😂😂😂 I think it’s scummy to take clothes for a shop that are for sale for people there and make a markup on them. Same with insta people selling gifted clothes. Calm down 😂

Reactions: 11
Why are you so mad it’s my opinion 😂😂😂 I think it’s scummy to take clothes for a shop that are for sale for people there and make a markup on them. Same with insta people selling gifted clothes. Calm down 😂
Bit of a difference between selling gifted clothes and buying clothes and selling on as a profit though isn’t there

Reactions: 2
Tbf to her she’s putting a lot of effort into it by getting really nice pictures of the clothes

Reactions: 6
[
Charity shops sell clothes to make money for the charities. When Lucy or anyone buys those clothes they are helping the charity. They don't give a shite what you do with the clothes afterwards. The clothes themselves are not the charity, they aren't set up to sell clothes to the needy, it is the money made from the clothes that is the charity.

Reactions: 14
Isn’t what she’s doing pretty much the same premise Nine Crows is built on?

Reactions: 3
Out of all the scummy things Irish influencers have done over the past like 3 years, tbf reselling clothes isn’t that scandalous

Reactions: 10
[

Charity shops sell clothes to make money for the charities. When Lucy or anyone buys those clothes they are helping the charity. They don't give a shite what you do with the clothes afterwards. The clothes themselves are not the charity, they aren't set up to sell clothes to the needy, it is the money made from the clothes that is the charity.
She didn't say they were from charity shops. They are from 2nd hand shops which are different abroad to here she has bought clothes from street sellers as well in the past. Irish people are more used to calling them shops charity shops than second hand shops

Reactions: 1
She didn't say they were from charity shops. They are from 2nd hand shops which are different abroad to here she has bought clothes from street sellers as well in the past. Irish people are more used to calling them shops charity shops than second hand shops
My point was that it doesnt matter a shite where she buys them from.

Reactions: 1
I'd prefer to see her buying and selling on these clothes over her old pal Miriam Mullins getting lingerie for free, wearing it and then selling it on depop the dirty mare!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So she scavenges for trash on the streets of Barcelona just so she can afford Barry's tea bags.
Maybe get a job and you can afford to put some sugar in the cup as well.
In all honesty how could she have afforded to raise a baby

Reactions: 22
So she scavenges for trash on the streets of Barcelona just so she can afford Barry's tea bags.
I was wondering how she’d afford the baby tbh, I don’t know anything about the benefits system in Spain though.

Yeah she also picked up some furniture on the street lately, she must have money for rent and literally nothing else

Yeah she also picked up some furniture on the street lately, she must have money for rent and literally nothing else
Seriously you guys are so weird. Its completely normal in some places to leave furniture out for other people to take when they are done with it. It's no different than buying other peoples 'trash' on fb marketplace. I wish we had that culture here, I'd for sure be out looking for other people's 'trash'. It's sustainable and good for the pocket, what's not to like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she mentioned before that she's a stay at home girlfriend? I'm sure she wants to contribute but to be fair. After what she is after going through, she really does need to concentrate on her mental health for now. Jesus you can't beat the free furniture!! I love getting it and doing it up.

Reactions: 3
Seriously you guys are so weird. Its completely normal in some places to leave furniture out for other people to take when they are done with it. It's no different than buying other peoples 'trash' on fb marketplace. I wish we had that culture here, I'd for sure be out looking for other people's 'trash'. It's sustainable and good for the pocket, what's not to like.
Free section of Adverts shows that the old ‘one man’s trash is another’s treasure’ saying is completely true. I love giving things that I no longer need a new lease of life through someone else, and we regularly reuse furniture etc between family members as our situations change.

Reactions: 5
I don't get it I know for a fact I always had hand me down clothes growing up and even today I don't throw out clothes without letting my friends have first pick!! Same with furniture. When did Irish people become so stuck up that 2nd hand just won't do?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.