Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I referring to the fact her career is based around Instagram, not her personal life.

I just mean the only times she got high engagement on her posts lately was when it was about the baby
Lucy should be relying on people she actually knows for support. Like her family and her boyfriend. Not Instagram comments from people she doesn’t know.

I referring to the fact her career is based around Instagram, not her personal life.

I just mean the only times she got high engagement on her posts lately was when it was about the baby
Before this she was just painting and drinking in Barcelona. Pretty boring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Lucy . She is handling this so well for someone ,who is only 22 and openly struggles with her mental health . She has not had it easy

Reactions: 9
I actually really like Lucy . She is handling this so well for someone ,who is only 22 and openly struggles with her mental health . She has not had it easy
I have to agree! She's handling it so well but also dealing with her emotions. A lot of people could brush it under the carpet and not face it.

Reactions: 4
Here insta story this morning... She'd really want to start grounding herself or she's going to lose the plot through grief.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Here insta story this morning... She'd really want to start grounding herself or she's going to lose the plot through grief.
It's only been a month. Give the girl a minute. I think she has been handling it beautifully. Of course like will be times like today, on the one month anniversary, near her due date, etc that will be extra hard but that's allowed, or at least should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's only been a month. Give the girl a minute. I think she has been handling it beautifully. Of course like will be times like today, on the one month anniversary, near her due date, etc that will be extra hard but that's allowed, or at least should be.
Thinking a song playing in a restaurant across the road from her is a sign the baby is with her is bordering on psychotic

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Thinking a song playing in a restaurant across the road from her is a sign the baby is with her is bordering on psychotic
Totally disagree - many people have songs that make them feel the person it reminds them of is close when they hear them,

Reactions: 17
ah no I always think certain things are signs from loved ones lost. Doesn’t really hurt anyone

Reactions: 7
Jesus give the girl a break and stop trying to tattle diagnose her. You come across really heartless and mean. If it gives her some bit of comfort let her off. It's doesn't and shouldn't affect you or be your business

Reactions: 16
Grief is a strange thing and people find comfort in any way the can. It's only been a month and she is still so young. In this case I think a bit of compassion would go a long way

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lucy looking really great in her latest post. Good to see her home with her family and Dylan with her. She looks so recharged. Wishing her a much better new year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to know how she makes enough to live in Barcelona. She seems to just do the occasional tattoo and brand deal

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.