Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please excuse my ignorance and complete lack of knowledge but why can she not take home the wee angel to be buried/cremated.
It’s likely the hospital will keep her for the moment until Lucy and her partner decide what arrangements they wish to make.

Reactions: 3
I guess a c-section while under sedation but even at that you’re then left with a scar, daily reminder of the baby that was. It’s so heartbreaking. There is no alternatives because regardless of what happens you still have no baby
Ah okay! God its such an awful situation regardless isn't it, my hearts broken for her. Her bf seems like a lovely guy

I just wish this hadn’t happened to her

this is so devastating

I can’t imagine the loneliness and trauma of it all

Reactions: 5
I guess a c-section while under sedation but even at that you’re then left with a scar, daily reminder of the baby that was. It’s so heartbreaking. There is no alternatives because regardless of what happens you still have no baby
I could be wrong but I think you can only have 4 sections after that there’s too much scar tissue and complications it would be too risky for the mother. As awful as it is to go through, if she can deliver naturally it will be better in the long run.

Reactions: 1
I feel real sympathy for what she has gone through the past month but her captions on her stories... I this I that.. me me me. Just unfollowed her there. She had nothing to post for months and now it's just all about her tragedy.
Why can't she grieve privately besides putting it all up for public consumption like when she posted the video telling her sisters they were going to be have be auntie's.
Sorry if I sound mean or cruel but she just seems like she tries to milk these things for all she can. Maybe she's just naive but she's all excited to get a tattoo to commemorate her daughter now. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I feel real sympathy for what she has gone through the past month but her captions on her stories... I this I that.. me me me. Just unfollowed her there. She had nothing to post for months and now it's just all about her tragedy.
Why can't she grieve privately besides putting it all up for public consumption like when she posted the video telling her sisters they were going to be have be auntie's.
Sorry if I sound mean or cruel but she just seems like she tries to milk these things for all she can. Maybe she's just naive but she's all excited to get a tattoo to commemorate her daughter now. 🤦🏽‍♀️
I personally found it strange that her Mother didnt stay over there with her for support even for the first couple couple if days.

Reactions: 7
Why shouldn’t she post about her tragedy? If she had just giving birth she would be showing off the baby and there would be no problem with that. So why should she not post because it’s not all positive? She said she has loads of messages of women saying they went through the same thing so she’s helping some people by posting her experience. It’s not a topic many people would come on and talk about. If it helps her grieve or just get all her thoughts out well so be it.

Reactions: 26
I imagine she's getting messages from followers checking in and rather than reply it's easier to just pop up a thing on stories. Dunno how she's milking it? Especially given her past difficulties with mental ill health, letting people know she's OK and what she's feeling is a good thing. Aren't we always trying to get people talking about their struggles rather than her locking herself away from the world?

Reactions: 24
Really lacking in compassion for a woman who just lost her child

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is such an ignorant thing to post, literally just adds to the stigma around miscarriage? She’s 22 and just went though something that no doubt changes you forever, people should be allowed to talk about grief openly. Personally, when I went through grief I found it comforting to have people I could relate to, how can you have that if everyone has to “grieve privately”

Reactions: 18
Lucy is handling this incredibly well. She is a strong girl. My heart breaks for her.
Screenshot_20221129-134916.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Lucy puts up standard post on her Insta feed, gets between 2 and four comments.

Posts about her tragedy, gets hundreds of comments.

I would have thought the people posting support on her baby post would comment on her most recent posts as well since that would be truly supporting.

Reactions: 3
Lucy should be relying on people she actually knows for support. Like her family and her boyfriend. Not Instagram comments from people she doesn’t know.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.