Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three days without applying the deodorant and no smell? So she doesn’t wash for three days and goes to the gym practically everyday?
Just shows, she doesn't just look dirty, she is dirty.

Reactions: 9
Someone from her family need to step in. I don’t think she’s well enough or financial stable to live abroad. She’s going from one extreme to another
To be honest had her family wanted to step in, they would've done it ages ago. I get the vibe that Lucy was raised in a very carefree environment with little to no boundaries, and that shows even now. She spends most days out drinking and definitely hasn't been creating any new content or being more productive, despite constantly saying she will.
It might sound harsh, but her financial troubles are completely her own fault. She's been making no effort to release new products or to get a job. And it's not as if she's busy 24/7.. Her life essentially consists of going to the gym, drinking, or being at the apartment.

Reactions: 20
I think its ridiculous that her Instagram was deleted.
Maybe it was the bare arse story last week that clinched it.
But I don't think there was anything too bad shared.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what's going to happen when it comes to sponsorships and all, if she can't get the account back. That was her main place of work and I'd say the 80k+ followers made it more appealing for brands to work with her.

I'm guessing she's probably going to rely on Tiktok more now, since that's the only other platform where she has a following. She might be able to pull if off, as I've seen a load of people do well on there. Though that's only if she's willing to put in the effort and stick to it.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what's going to happen when it comes to sponsorships and all, if she can't get the account back. That was her main place of work and I'd say the 80k+ followers made it more appealing for brands to work with her.

I'm guessing she's probably going to rely on Tiktok more now, since that's the only other platform where she has a following. She might be able to pull if off, as I've seen a load of people do well on there. Though that's only if she's willing to put in the effort and stick to it.
Well that’s what she gets for getting her bare arse out to 80k people. I wouldn’t be flashing my arse on the Teams Meeting for all my colleagues to see

Reactions: 16
What was the post she shared from another Instagram creator about body positivity that showed a woman’s torso? I’d say that got a report, whether rightly or wrongly

I thought she was gonna leave anyway as she was sick of insta, she put up something to catch her on tic tok or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.