Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree to disagree that in one particular snap she had no underwear on or at least to the average view and artificial intelligence designed to detect nudity, she’s bare bottoms
Exactly. She's fully bare in that one, it was in the other stories she wore a thong, but not in that one. There is no strap above her ass crack

Reactions: 4
Where her t-shirt was. Either way arse cheeks are hardly that big a deal. But agree with whoever said she obviously got numerous warnings from insta and continued to post so dunno why she's surprised about what happened.

Reactions: 3
Where her t-shirt was. Either way arse cheeks are hardly that big a deal. But agree with whoever said she obviously got numerous warnings from insta and continued to post so dunno why she's surprised about what happened.
Oh I totally agree that Instagram 100% over censors particularly when it comes to womens bodies. It’s horrific. Though I do feel she purposely pushed the boundaries for engagement and then sympathy engagement when she gets an account violation

Reactions: 4
Jesus she is fecked without insta surely - she will be back maybe, maybe it’s only a suspension
I saw that a woman who works for Meta commented on her Tiktok wanting to help her, so I'm assuming Lucy will try to get it back or is in communication already. Then again though she violated Instagram's community guidelines many times, which is grounds for permanent removal according to them. I don't think her account should've been removed, but she was clearly chancing her arm with Instagram recently and was even poking fun at it. She knew that certain things would get reported and that her account would probably end up being taken down, but chose to post them anyways.

Reactions: 8
Lucy thinks she is too good for that. It would do her the world of good, probably wouldn’t recommend a bar for her, but definitely a cafe or something! She isn’t sustainable right now as a full time influencer but is naive enough to think she can be. The only fans with her is really scrapping the barrel.

Is she still talking about a trip to America?

Reactions: 5
Lucy thinks she is too good for that. It would do her the world of good, probably wouldn’t recommend a bar for her, but definitely a cafe or something! She isn’t sustainable right now as a full time influencer but is naive enough to think she can be. The only fans with her is really scrapping the barrel.

Is she still talking about a trip to America?
The problem is she’s been living there so long and hasn’t a word of Spanish 😳 so I’d say a bar night club in a tourist area is all she’d get!

Reactions: 6
I went on her tiktok last night and she is talking on that as if its an instagram story. I didn't manage to watch any full video on it mind 😅

Reactions: 1
She is copying kneevo in every way, kneevo is far from a role model - Lucy banned off insta now jus like kneevo - hopefully she comes back on it

Reactions: 2
She is copying kneevo in every way, kneevo is far from a role model - Lucy banned off insta now jus like kneevo - hopefully she comes back on it
Someone was advising her on TikTok to ask Kneevo for help to get her insta back 🤣🤣 Lucy is no better than her really in some ways

Reactions: 1
Seriously does anyone know what did happen between herself and kneevo that time? It all just got brushed under the carpet!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.