Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her phone is her work equipment she needs to start taking better care of her stuff. Why isn’t she set up as a limited company and writing off business expenses

Reactions: 5
As much as I agree with most of her points tonight she really needs to give it a rest! She’s clearly struggling to get work on insta as it is and she’s not doing herself any favours

Reactions: 9
As someone who used to post revealing content on Instagram, I feel like she is going to regret this in a few years.. while it’s completely her body and her choice I feel like she needs to realise her digital footprint can and WILL come back to haunt her, like it does everyone. Especially when she is someone who finds work through social media such as Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As much as I agree with most of her points tonight she really needs to give it a rest! She’s clearly struggling to get work on insta as it is and she’s not doing herself any favours
Agreed, I was cringing for her when she started saying she’s leaving Instagram. She has so many followers on her personal compared to her business/prints page we all know it makes no sense to let go of that audience, all traffic to her business will stop. It’s so easy now to go viral on Tiktok and Etsy with small businesses, she could be laying it on thick with the body positivity movement crowd on tiktok. She just plain and simple cannot be arsed

Reactions: 3
She’s very obviously turning back to only fans because she’s smashed. I feel sorry for her because she’s not doing it to be empowered, she’s doing it because she has no other option

Reactions: 8
She’s very obviously turning back to only fans because she’s smashed. I feel sorry for her because she’s not doing it to be empowered, she’s doing it because she has no other option
She said herself she would like a job in a cafe etc but she has limited Spanish because she simply could not be arsed trying. So it's hard to feel sympathy for her when she's openly admitting to not even trying. Maybe this will be the jolt she needs to get learning the language. I just don't understand how if you love a city so much she wouldn't WANT to immerse yourself in the language culture and lifestyle,makes no sense to me

Reactions: 12
She said herself she would like a job in a cafe etc but she has limited Spanish because she simply could not be arsed trying. So it's hard to feel sympathy for her when she's openly admitting to not even trying. Maybe this will be the jolt she needs to get learning the language. I just don't understand how if you love a city so much she wouldn't WANT to immerse yourself in the language culture and lifestyle,makes no sense to me
Even with her dyslexia. She hasn’t put the effort in. She went to classes for what 3 weeks? How can she expect to learn a language after 3 weeks of classes ESPECIALLY if she has dyslexia

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to show camel toe every few days... Like I'm sure she purposely didn't this morning while she was basking in the sunlight in her room. I feel a tad sick after seeing that

• Sick
Why does she feel the need to show camel toe every few days... Like I'm sure she purposely didn't this morning while she was basking in the sunlight in her room. I feel a tad sick after seeing that
So shes back? I thought she left the other day? Or is it like a SM break?

Reactions: 1
Could she not have at least changed out of her gym gear before her friend came to visit. Like did she even shower afterwards.

• Sick
She won't have the phone long of she keeps leaving it on a beach to video herself walking into the water😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a girl that is crying about money so much recently I can’t believe she spent 1300 euro on a new phone.. do we think her mam and step dad put a little something towards it?

Reactions: 4
For a girl that is crying about money so much recently I can’t believe she spent 1300 euro on a new phone.. do we think her mam and step dad put a little something towards it?
She has an accountant so probably has a business account that she can expense through

Reactions: 1
She has an accountant so probably has a business account that she can expense through
She still needs the money in the bank though. Just because something is a business expense doesn’t mean it’s automatically free. It just means you can claim tax credit/ tax back on it.

She got the phone a few days after posting on to onlyfans for the first time in a while, so some load of Pervy Incels sent her enough tips that she was able to buy a new phone I’d imagine

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.