Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still needs the money in the bank though. Just because something is a business expense doesn’t mean it’s automatically free. It just means you can claim tax credit/ tax back on it.

She got the phone a few days after posting on to onlyfans for the first time in a while, so some load of Pervy Incels sent her enough tips that she was able to buy a new phone I’d imagine
I wonder if she rates their Willie's like Kneevo does. "You are so damn hot Mr." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she takes her protein before or after gym 🤮🤮🤮 will she not do it right she said she only does this when cut short she but be cut short all the time

Reactions: 2
I might be a bad person but every time her photos get taken down I find it kind of funny because it happens so often.

Reactions: 6
I might be a bad person but every time her photos get taken down I find it kind of funny because it happens so often.
What’s her obsession with the topless pictures on Instagram? She know they’re going to be taken down, and then makes such a big deal about it after. Then she claims it’s misogyny. I’m sure if a man had posts of his bits it would be taken down too! 😂

It’s pre workout so it’s actually works way quicker to dry scoop
Pre-work out has to be taken like an hour or atleast a half an hour before a session or else it has no effect during the actual work out and will only hit afterwards so what she’s doing I guess it actually pointless?

Reactions: 4
Pre-work out has to be taken like an hour or atleast a half an hour before a session or else it has no effect during the actual work out and will only hit afterwards so what she’s doing I guess it actually pointless?
It’s also pretty pointless if she’s just doing a stretching session. I only ever use it if I’m doing HITT or TRX classes like

Reactions: 3
You also shouldn't take it before every session, your body becomes dependant on it for training then. Should only be taken when you need a boost.

Reactions: 3
So Lucy's fitness regime just happened to coincidentally happen just before Beach Bod season.
Just be honest with your followers. People aren't stupid.
It's ok to set a goal to help you feel more confident about yourself in public. Stop with the stupid gimmicky Brands #yasdh 😂 dosnt even have a ring to it luv.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has some confidence I’ll give her that, putting up her pole dancing videos - she seems to crave the attention

Reactions: 8
She’s back on it lads. Making a plan and gonna stick to it. Yeah that’s what having a bleeping job entails. Lucy wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the face

Reactions: 7
Someone from her family need to step in. I don’t think she’s well enough or financial stable to live abroad. She’s going from one extreme to another

Three days without applying the deodorant and no smell? So she doesn’t wash for three days and goes to the gym practically everyday?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.