Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a new Insta account now! Also have to say that her hair looks fab, it suits her way more than the super short cut.

Reactions: 3
She has a new Insta account now! Also have to say that her hair looks fab, it suits her way more than the super short cut.
Makes her look cleaner and fresh!! She looked scruffy with her old haircut imo but maybe that’s cause she just never showered and her dog would piss here there and everywhere

Reactions: 4
Why she always feel the need to go from Glam to Gross .
Seems like she's one video away from showing off a drawing she made with a used tampon and dirty toilet paper

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wondering is the whole your so damn hot thing done with ?? Last post on it was April

Reactions: 3
Next week it will be some sort of couples theme venture. Maybe couple stuff on onlyfans? (Which would really be a new low for her) I’d just like to see her work a regular job, make an effort with her Spanish. She would be so much more interesting to watch and I think it would give her better content too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just wondering is the whole your so damn hot thing done with ?? Last post on it was April
She’s the pits. 5k followers on that account, pretty standard prints in nice colours that people would still be buying if she could just bleeping make a post
and do the marketing. Flicked back through the Instagram there and she posted for a week in January, nothing in February, consistent for one month in March and then a months silence until one post in April. Nothing since.

She’s bone idle and she got those 5k with hardly any work because they’re supporters from her page. She could have scheduled weekly posts to go up for the next 6 months. She could have easily started a newsletter and scheduled monthly newsletters for a year (that’s only 12 emails, but a years worth of newsletter content).

Kind of obvious that the bf has been top priority even if she wasn’t posting him much the past few months. That and drinking and having random people over to the apartment. If she had done enough work January - May she easily could have taken the summer off.

Reactions: 10
I seen a vid on her TikTok of her boyfriend singing and i have to say I feel in love with him for his voice 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.