Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew who her mother was as a teenager myself and I’ll just say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
From experiencing it myself, a lot of mothers who have children young tend to be a bit easier on them growing up, me and all my friends who grew up with young mothers had a lot more reign than my friends who came from older parents who lived in a two parents household etc

You kind of grow up alongside your mother so it’s a really weird situation, I know myself I got away with a lot more and got my own way when it probably would have done me good to not get my own way, and I definitely think my mam saw me more of a friend when I was a teenager than someone that needed discipline etc, I feel like it may have been similar for Lucy.

I say all this because I went through similar things Lucy has and when you have grown up a little bit too quickly your early 20s hit you extremely hard, I had a lot of mental breakdowns and problems with figuring out who I was and I think she is very much the same. It’s really sad and it took me a long time to find my feet and settle into life, I really hope she does soon enough because no doubt she’s had a tough time and everyone deserves to find themselves and, dare I say, “cop on”. But I do feel like someone needs to step in, she needs to stay away from alcohol and reevaluate her life,maybe have a stable job and relationships that exist outside of partying every day. She’s admitted a lot before that she has had issues with alcohol etc and it’s probably not good to use that type of social life as a crutch in that case. She was sober for a long time before, she should give it another go!

Apologies for the long post, it’s my first post here and I felt like I see a lot of my past in what she’s going through so I felt pretty passionate lol

She definitely only moved in there after her leaving cert.
My mother had me at 16 and it was the total opposite for me - she used to say “I know what teenagers get up to girl so don’t even try” when I’d ask to do things 😂 she was so strict! Of course it’s different for everyone, and I can definitely see how your mom being your friend could have that kind of effect. I’m sorry your 20s was so hard - I hope Lucy finds herself soon. I don’t like her but it’s sad to see.

Reactions: 8
Lucy give those leggings a break girl see those v waist leggings everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she go out literally every night or is does it just seem that way to me because I dip in and out of her stories?

Reactions: 3
Why does she leave the top button of her trousers open sometimes? Is this a new trend coz it's one I am not on board with?

I think she deserves a bit of credit for her ability to talk about her skin issues and how she regularly shows herself without makeup.
Her figure is looking great as well lately , she's obviously putting in a lot of hard work. You can't criticise someone for being healthy

I'd hardly call her healthy. She drinks (and who knows what else) every day. I know she's only young and this is technically her "college experience" but it still seems excessive. But I do agree with you! She does look really well lately and I think her exercise will be great for her mental health!

Reactions: 5
I'd hardly call her healthy. She drinks (and who knows what else) every day. I know she's only young and this is technically her "college experience" but it still seems excessive. But I do agree with you! She does look really well lately and I think her exercise will be great for her mental health!
Completely agree that it's unhealthy, but I wouldn't call it her "college experience". Students aren't going out drinking every day. Along with college, the majority of them also have part-time work and really only go out at the weekend or when they have a day off.

I'm glad that she seems to be doing better, but I can't say that her drinking habits are normal. If I was a family member or a friend watching her stories, I'd honestly be concerned about her. In my experience, mental health issues and alcohol really don't mix and it's all too easy for it to become a coping mechanism. Really hope there's someone looking out for her.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree that it's unhealthy, but I wouldn't call it her "college experience". Students aren't going out drinking every day. Along with college, the majority of them also have part-time work and really only go out at the weekend or when they have a day off.

I'm glad that she seems to be doing better, but I can't say that her drinking habits are normal. If I was a family member or a friend watching her stories, I'd honestly be concerned about her. In my experience, mental health issues and alcohol really don't mix and it's all too easy for it to become a coping mechanism. Really hope there's someone looking out for her.
Students usually work part time on weekends so go out weekdays.. when I was in college 3 years ago we would go out every night during the week and work all weekend, was the same with everyone I knew 😂

She still gives me smelly vibes, she looks to have about four items of clothes that she rotates between,

Reactions: 6
Students usually work part time on weekends so go out weekdays.. when I was in college 3 years ago we would go out every night during the week and work all weekend, was the same with everyone I knew 😂
I suppose it's different for everyone 😅 The odd time we'd go during the week, but definitely not every night. It wouldn't have been financially viable anyways for us to go out so often.

Reactions: 4
I've a suspicious she's learning pole dancing to get work over there in a club. Her ex and friend Abbey myers left hairdressing to work in a strip club in Manchester.

Reactions: 9
I've a suspicious she's learning pole dancing to get work over there in a club. Her ex and friend Abbey myers left hairdressing to work in a strip club in Manchester.
Could be that, given that Julia Holbanel is doing it too and she was very well known because of OF. I would like to think its just a fun form of exercise to Lucy though…not shaming SW or anything I just think it’d be too much for such a vulnerable person (Lucy).

Her Spanish is so bad (her explanation about why she can’t speak spanish) that I understood what she said because of OITNB :)

How has she lived in a country for a year and not picked up the language?

Why are influencers constantly having to ‘plan’ their working hours, ‘plan’ what they’re going to do…. Just do it??? What do you have to plan about OF? Just pick up the phone and record yourself?

Reactions: 7
I imagine they have to have some sort of plan to get whatever props, outfits, etc they'd need for something like Only Fans, plan how they will advertise, how many they will do a week, what will they charge, will that be enough money etc etc

ETA when she comes on stories with no plan she ends up rambling on for aaaages with no real point so prob better for her to have a plan 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.