Lucy Fitz #2 "fitz" in whenever she goes,with her tattoos & her dog & her Vavavoom clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, there’s still a big following on there. I thought her selling her prints was going well, yet she’s still saying she has no money ? Strange

More than likely she just temporarily disabled her account. She's close to getting her account deleted by Instagram, but I think the timing would be a bit too coincidental 😅 I'd say it's just a social media break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She needs a real job. Even part time and stop investing cash hardcore into these “hobbies” that she’s just gonna drop

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs a real job. Even part time and stop investing cash hardcore into these “hobbies” that she’s just gonna drop
Totally agree, a real job would be good for her. And improve her Spanish! If she could just let go of her ego

Reactions: 10
Totally agree, a real job would be good for her. And improve her Spanish! If she could just let go of her ego
The ignorance is honesty sad. She seems to show no interest in learning Spanish and the culture, or even getting involved in society unless it's some sort of sponsorship. She's in a beautiful country with a whole new environment, and she does absolutely nothing worthwhile there. It makes me wonder what was the purpose of moving to Spain in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The ignorance is honesty sad. She seems to show no interest in learning Spanish and the culture, or even getting involved in society unless it's some sort of sponsorship. She's in a beautiful country with a whole new environment, and she does absolutely nothing worthwhile there. It makes me wonder what was the purpose of moving to Spain in the first place.
I think she thought it’d set her apart from other floggers and she’d get loads of new sponcon rather than actually lose the majority. The OF doesn’t help either. A lot of brand wouldn’t like to associated with it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Started thinking about her a little differently the past few days. You can see how stressed she is. I think she was too mature and had too much on her shoulders at a young age and she wants a break now. I remember her at 16/17/18 clearly struggling big time with school but still flat out doing makeup appointments, going to blogger events, doing workshops, launching a palette with Inglot, going to slimming world, doing social media, living in that little flat, paying for a car... I was barely packing my own school lunches during 6th year. The year after that was clearly hard on her too with all the college courses she tried, boyfriends, breakups, mental health hospital, she moved to England and worked at a horse stable or something?? It's honestly no wonder she's a bit burnt out and lost.

If she really doesn't want to get a job in retail or a pub, I think she should start working on a freelance basis behind the scenes for companies, creating content for their socials or something. Even 10-20 hours a week, solely just for some income. Then spend 10-20 proper working hours on her new prints business and her own instagram, and then take the weekends off. She can schedule posts if she wants but take 2 days away from the phone a week and start seeing Barcelona properly. I know she doesn't want a 9-5 but routine is still important.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wasn't she doing freelance marketing when she first came to Barcelona? There's been no mention of it for ages, so I'm assuming she isn't doing it anymore.

She's heading down a dangerous path with her current schedule. She'd be out drinking almost every second day, going to the gym every day and not doing much else besides that. It's perfectly fine in moderation, but there comes a point where it becomes very unhealthy. Considering the history with her mental health, I'm left wondering why nobody in her life is trying to intervene and guide her.

Reactions: 6
Started thinking about her a little differently the past few days. You can see how stressed she is. I think she was too mature and had too much on her shoulders at a young age and she wants a break now. I remember her at 16/17/18 clearly struggling big time with school but still flat out doing makeup appointments, going to blogger events, doing workshops, launching a palette with Inglot, going to slimming world, doing social media, living in that little flat, paying for a car... I was barely packing my own school lunches during 6th year. The year after that was clearly hard on her too with all the college courses she tried, boyfriends, breakups, mental health hospital, she moved to England and worked at a horse stable or something?? It's honestly no wonder she's a bit burnt out and lost.

If she really doesn't want to get a job in retail or a pub, I think she should start working on a freelance basis behind the scenes for companies, creating content for their socials or something. Even 10-20 hours a week, solely just for some income. Then spend 10-20 proper working hours on her new prints business and her own instagram, and then take the weekends off. She can schedule posts if she wants but take 2 days away from the phone a week and start seeing Barcelona properly. I know she doesn't want a 9-5 but routine is still important.
Yes!! I never even thought of it from that perspective. That could be why she’s so flakey with hobbies and jumping from one to another because her formative years where like someone in their mid 20s!! Wow. Great perspective

Reactions: 3

Agreed! I often thought her mother should have stepped in and guided her better when she was a teenager, she seemed to be allowed to do whatever she wanted from a very young age with little/no boundaries

Reactions: 9
I thought she only moved in there during lock down after her LC?
That’s what I thought. I remember her bedroom in her house during the LC. Walls papered with LC notes etc. I think it was in lockdown she moved into it

Reactions: 2
I can remember her being at a private dinner in London I think ?
She was 15 She was with her mother and sat at the table with the head of the company she was an ambassador for.

She was complaining to Instagram that this guy had critised her for drinking vodka at the table being underage.
Her attitude was tit.
She badmouted him for being rude of a number of stories, saying if her mam doesn't mind then it was none of his business.

Completely missing the point she was being paid to represent his brand and drinking underage showing her followers.
I remember thinking what the hell is the mother at? She went on holiday alone very young with her boyfriend too I think at 17.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s what I thought. I remember her bedroom in her house during the LC. Walls papered with LC notes etc. I think it was in lockdown she moved into it
I thought at one point she and Stephen moved into one of his auntie’s properties? Then they broke up and she moved into some kind of renovated horse stable that her mam and stepdad had renovated for airb&b

I can remember her being at a private dinner in London I think ?
She was 15 She was with her mother and sat at the table with the head of the company she was an ambassador for.

She was complaining to Instagram that this guy had critised her for drinking vodka at the table being underage.
Her attitude was tit.
She badmouted him for being rude of a number of stories, saying if her mam doesn't mind then it was none of his business.

Completely missing the point she was being paid to represent his brand and drinking underage showing her followers.
I remember thinking what the hell is the mother at? She went on holiday alone very young with her boyfriend too I think at 17.
From experiencing it myself, a lot of mothers who have children young tend to be a bit easier on them growing up, me and all my friends who grew up with young mothers had a lot more reign than my friends who came from older parents who lived in a two parents household etc

You kind of grow up alongside your mother so it’s a really weird situation, I know myself I got away with a lot more and got my own way when it probably would have done me good to not get my own way, and I definitely think my mam saw me more of a friend when I was a teenager than someone that needed discipline etc, I feel like it may have been similar for Lucy.

I say all this because I went through similar things Lucy has and when you have grown up a little bit too quickly your early 20s hit you extremely hard, I had a lot of mental breakdowns and problems with figuring out who I was and I think she is very much the same. It’s really sad and it took me a long time to find my feet and settle into life, I really hope she does soon enough because no doubt she’s had a tough time and everyone deserves to find themselves and, dare I say, “cop on”. But I do feel like someone needs to step in, she needs to stay away from alcohol and reevaluate her life,maybe have a stable job and relationships that exist outside of partying every day. She’s admitted a lot before that she has had issues with alcohol etc and it’s probably not good to use that type of social life as a crutch in that case. She was sober for a long time before, she should give it another go!

Apologies for the long post, it’s my first post here and I felt like I see a lot of my past in what she’s going through so I felt pretty passionate lol

I thought she only moved in there during lock down after her LC?
She definitely only moved in there after her leaving cert.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.