Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natasha has made her insta private and deleted all her posts, wonder if she realised her ‘business’ was a scam

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate the way she moans about not being able to see her family and she's living with Michael and that's more than what some people have. She got him to move to where she was so that she could still go visit her family. And then the guy had to leave a family business to go work 40 hour shifts at McDonalds and the cheeky mare is still complaining about not being able to travel places. Please don't tell me they're going to bring a child into the world there's enough problems with the world already without those two breeding. Also her skin and diet is terrible surely the two must be linked??! Hormones my aasss

I don't understand how she Lucille isn't n size 32 by now. If I eat one normal chocolate bar I gain a pound!!!
She must have a very good metabolism.
A week ago I had eaten within my calories didn't over eat. I woke up 3lbs heavier.
I'm like how in the hell 😂 I did not overeat.
If I ate even a chocolate bar more than my calories I'd up a few lbs.
She eats a massive amount of food and sweets in one go. I would put on 5lbs if that was me. She will always look the same.
After a night of stuffing herself I'd love to see her on a scale just to see how much weight she gains.

The annoying ting about my weight is I'm at the very point where I go down into the next stone. I'm so close on the border that I eat anything my weight goes back up again.
Over Xmas I gained 3lbs and guess what I got my period on new years day that caused me to gain another 3lbs. Its not real weight.
Slowly it came off by itself. I was below into the next stone. Even a little extra causes me to go up. I like to be in the middle of a stone cause if u put on weight you're still not past where you want to be. I'm on the very verge like a lb I can drop into the next stone or keep going back up into the same one.
It's taken me weeks to just be on the edge of the nxt stone. If I eat too much I'll just keep going up. That's the annoying ting about being right before the next stone.
It takes me a while to drop into the next stone.

Anyway lucille can eat all that and nothing.
For sure I'd wake up 10lbs heavier.
Be interesting to see her weight before and after. Sorry for long explanation :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She must have a very good metabolism.
A week ago I had eaten within my calories didn't over eat. I woke up 3lbs heavier.
I'm like how in the hell 😂 I did not overeat.
If I ate even a chocolate bar more than my calories I'd up a few lbs.
She eats a massive amount of food and sweets in one go. I would put on 5lbs if that was me. She will always look the same.
After a night of stuffing herself I'd love to see her on a scale just to see how much weight she gains.

The annoying ting about my weight is I'm at the very point where I go down into the next stone. I'm so close on the border that I eat anything my weight goes back up again.
Over Xmas I gained 3lbs and guess what I got my period on new years day that caused me to gain another 3lbs. Its not real weight.
Slowly it came off by itself. I was below into the next stone. Even a little extra causes me to go up. I like to be in the middle of a stone cause if u put on weight you're still not past where you want to be. I'm on the very verge like a lb I can drop into the next stone or keep going back up into the same one.
It's taken me weeks to just be on the edge of the nxt stone. If I eat too much I'll just keep going up. That's the annoying ting about being right before the next stone.
It takes me a while to drop into the next stone.

Anyway lucille can eat all that and nothing.
For sure I'd wake up 10lbs heavier.
Be interesting to see her weight before and after. Sorry for long explanation :)
It’s so interesting to me that people get caught up in numbers because I’m the complete opposite I only weigh myself if I can properly see a change (either bigger or smaller lol) so I wonder if lucilles maybe the same, because she doesn’t ever physically change she probably wouldn’t notice if she is actually gaining weight. she’s lucky too because she seems quite tall so I’d assume her BMR must be quite high.

Reactions: 3
she... doesn't know how to 'make' a hot water bottle?? just fill it with hot water

we all predicted it.. michael and boyfriend in the title of her new vlog

omg her new vlog at around 15:20 im CRINGING
lucille boldly stating shes such a 'nerd' and wants more Lego sets
Michael "no because im not even allowed lego"
lucille "when did i say that"
michael "come off it would you let me put my lego up in this house"
Lucille "you've got shelves for lego and i was thinking... maybe i'll LET you have shelves above your desk"
and then michael basically says she only lets him does something when it suits her.

their whole relationship dynamic is SO cringe!! if you pay 50/50 you should be allowed to do whatever you want in your SHARED living space
shes coming off as so controlling

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
🤦‍♀️ seriously? Can’t make a cup of coffee, can’t fill a hot water bottle? What the actual duck.

Noticed the super amazing, unique unlike any other, worth waiting months for tv unit finally arrived and surprise surprise, it’s basic and looks like any other tv unit out there.

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched the new vlog yet but her TV unit came and it's a basic TV unit.
She was going on about it being special and unique 😂
God I feel terrible for Michael. I think the day will come when Michael will leave her.
He can't have cups in the bedroom and can't have legos. Sounds like Michael is fed up of it.

My boyfriend can put anything he likes in the bedroom and can touch anything or do whatever he likes. If he wanted lego sets I'd tell him to get them. I love him. He's more important than a spilt drink or a bit of mess.
I wouldn't care at all 😊
We don't see everything in their life and sounds like Michael gets told off a lot behind the camera. About the legos he can't have.
I believe him. If bossy boots lucille carries on the way she is. She'll soon be single.
I'm hoping my fingers crossed that Michael leaves.

I just remembered you can get a friends lego set I remember seeing it of inside the coffee shop. How long would it take for lucille to get it

Reactions: 6
i also noticed the very clear 'her not letting him'

clearly he is barely allowed to do anything or have any choice in their home. IF you don't drink coffee and its only for guests just put your lego on it.

Not allowed to drink in bed, not allowed his own lego, I bet the only others that will be allowed out on show is things she likes. All this interest must be hidden or she will conitnously ride him over it.

Wow, does she ever cook him anything?! yes they basically eat ready meals but it even sounds like its his job to turn the oven on and chuck it in everytime. She doesn't even go inside stores with him. Also due to virus aren't most people trying to bulk shop/stock up for a week at a time. Not be in and out of stores interacting with people for a chocolate bar and a pack of pre made chicken?

Reactions: 7
i hope for michaels sake he leaves soon!! god i couldn’t imagine living with those terms and conditions with snobby lucille

She may be controlling and bossy but Michael still gives me the creeps with the way he baby talks to her, telling her he added cold water so she didn’t burn her “tum tum” etc 🤢 and how he hangs all over her constantly. I know it’s been said before but their entire dynamic is so bizarre and STILL feels more like a first high school romance than like a 20 something couple who are in a long term relationship and living together. Her playing dumb and trying to be cute one second then ordering him around the next, him showering her with constant compliments that just feel disingenuous. I know everyone here comments on him doing all the cooking, but he literally puts things in an oven and I have only ever seen Lucille do all the rest of the housework so I don’t think that’s a huge deal. But there is something off about their whole relationship and it’s so uncomfortable to watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She may be controlling and bossy but Michael still gives me the creeps with the way he baby talks to her, telling her he added cold water so she didn’t burn her “tum tum” etc 🤢 and how he hangs all over her constantly. I know it’s been said before but their entire dynamic is so bizarre and STILL feels more like a first high school romance than like a 20 something couple who are in a long term relationship and living together. Her playing dumb and trying to be cute one second then ordering him around the next, him showering her with constant compliments that just feel disingenuous. I know everyone here comments on him doing all the cooking, but he literally puts things in an oven and I have only ever seen Lucille do all the rest of the housework so I don’t think that’s a huge deal. But there is something off about their whole relationship and it’s so uncomfortable to watch.
I totally agree. He talks to her like she's a toddler and is SO clingy. She is bossy. Weird weird relationship.

That “tum tum” comment was cringey AF. 🤢

Notice how she was doing her fishing for comments, pity party chat again “aw I always pick myself apart”. Wait for all her 12 year old fans to be complimenting her in the comments. 🙃

Reactions: 6
i also noticed the very clear 'her not letting him'

clearly he is barely allowed to do anything or have any choice in their home. IF you don't drink coffee and its only for guests just put your lego on it.

Not allowed to drink in bed, not allowed his own lego, I bet the only others that will be allowed out on show is things she likes. All this interest must be hidden or she will conitnously ride him over it.

Wow, does she ever cook him anything?! yes they basically eat ready meals but it even sounds like its his job to turn the oven on and chuck it in everytime. She doesn't even go inside stores with him. Also due to virus aren't most people trying to bulk shop/stock up for a week at a time. Not be in and out of stores interacting with people for a chocolate bar and a pack of pre made chicken?
Does he not pay rent too? Why does he need permission to display some of his belongings/interests. It might actually give their flat some personality since it seems a bit bland at the moment. I don't understand why she's calling the shots since they both live there and I assume, pay equal amounts of rent.

It seems a bit unfair since he's uprooted his life to live with her and hasn't even been able to make the flat his home - everything needs to be run past Lucille and it looks like she rejects all his ideas.

Reactions: 2
new what i eat in a day vid - who eats THAT much potato for lunch?? Huge jacket potato AND curly fries

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.