Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Mukbangs became a thing about talking while you eat... but with your mouth rammed full and wide open?!
That is just bad manners. Plain and simple. She obviously thinks its 'cute' or a 'quirk'

You know how some Youtubers burp on camera as their 'thing', maybe she thinks seeing her mouth crammed with food is good viewing.

Oh and if she then moans how broke she is, yet has enough for that take away, I will scream.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know Mukbangs became a thing about talking while you eat... but with your mouth rammed full and wide open?!
Yeah I find them unpleasant. Although most people don’t actually talk with their mouth full. Can’t believe she’s been to Burger King - what a betrayal of Michael’s workplace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuinely was looking forward to having Burger King for dinner tomorrow but after seeing Lucille stuffing her face and churning chewed up food around her open mouth, I don’t think I’ll have the stomach for it 🤢

Yeah I find them unpleasant. Although most people don’t actually talk with their mouth full. Can’t believe she’s been to Burger King - what a betrayal of Michael’s workplace 😂
both working 40 hours a week in such dead end jobs too. so sad that neither of them has any ambition (i dont just mean career, but in life in general). Don't want to travel, appear that their only life goals is getting through their next takeaway in record time

“I wasn’t even of legal age to drink so parties weren’t like THAT” Lucille no wonder you have no pals with that stick up your arse 😂 It is common as a teen in the UK to start drinking lets not act like teenage houseparties are stopped by alcohol being illegal

Reactions: 11
Her new intro in this video made my skin crawl a little bit 😬
What part? The "I'm coming at you"?

I'm.gutted she isn't wishing us a lovely lovely day anymore :'(
I wonder what it could be that made her stop 😂

She wouldn't be spying on here would she..

Reactions: 1
Lucille: *moans for 5 mins straight*
Lucille: bUt I dOnT wAnT tO sEeM LiKe Im MoAnInG

“I wasn’t even of legal age to drink so parties weren’t like THAT” Lucille no wonder you have no pals with that stick up your arse 😂 It is common as a teen in the UK to start drinking lets not act like teenage houseparties are stopped by alcohol being illegal
Wouldn't really want her at my party TBH! Absolute buzzkill

"I know im a nice person, i dont rise to any hate comments anymore" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I know im a nice person, i dont rise to any hate comments anymore" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I didn't watch the video, but she says she doesn't rise to hate comments? 😂😂😂
Yeah, ok, sure. See how long that lasts.

In the comments i saw, she gave back as good as she got, then some.

Reactions: 2
Lucille: *moans for 5 mins straight*
Lucille: bUt I dOnT wAnT tO sEeM LiKe Im MoAnInG

Wouldn't really want her at my party TBH! Absolute buzzkill

Does she mean she’s started being a nice person because she’s not replying to “hate” comments? Because the things I saw her saying in response to people making perfectly legitimate points were awful.

I presume she wasn’t at any parties as she’s always desperate to say that she does have or like friends? Her and Laura said in a video that they haven’t had friends since nursery and don’t care. I mean if that’s what you want then fine but you think she’d be lonely.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she mean she’s started being a nice person because she’s not replying to “hate” comments? Because the things I saw her saying in response to people making perfectly legitimate points were awful.
She most likely does mean that, although I don't think I would ever call her a nice person. I saw her replies, she sounded like a bully. Her replies were pretty bitchy and downright nasty.

Reactions: 2
I too wonder how 2 people with seemingly entry level/minimum wage jobs are going to build a comfortable life together. Comfortable is totally a subjective, judgement call but I mean hopefully a house, vacations not necessarily abroad, kids' hobbies. I suppose some people don't care so much about money and stuff but that's clearly not Lucille. She does save some money by not having traditional vices like smoking or drinking. And cost of living maybe much less in Inverness...do any of you think it's realistic? I get that her dad supported their whole family with 4 kids on one salary but I figure he likely has a union job?

I too wonder how 2 people with seemingly entry level/minimum wage jobs are going to build a comfortable life together. Comfortable is totally a subjective, judgement call but I mean hopefully a house, vacations not necessarily abroad, kids' hobbies. I suppose some people don't care so much about money and stuff but that's clearly not Lucille. She does save some money by not having traditional vices like smoking or drinking. And cost of living maybe much less in Inverness...do any of you think it's realistic? I get that her dad supported their whole family with 4 kids on one salary but I figure he likely has a union job?
I think they are both deluded, her slightly more so.
I honestly don't think she has the first clue about even basic things, let alone what it would take to have kids.

I could be wrong, but I hope they aren't in a hurry to have kids as she is like a kid herself, it would be a recipe for disaster.

I am also unsure if her and Michael will last, I can see him eventually coming to his senses and realising how controlling she actually is (I'm surprised he doesn't know already).

Reactions: 4
I think they are both deluded, her slightly more so.
I honestly don't think she has the first clue about even basic things, let alone what it would take to have kids.

I could be wrong, but I hope they aren't in a hurry to have kids as she is like a kid herself, it would be a recipe for disaster.

I am also unsure if her and Michael will last, I can see him eventually coming to his senses and realising how controlling she actually is (I'm surprised he doesn't know already).
i think he’s weird he’s not been in any of her videos lately like yeah he’s working but princess lucille must have demanded for him to do a mr and mrs challenge by now or a 10.000 calories mcdonald’s mukbang

i think he’s weird he’s not been in any of her videos lately like yeah he’s working but princess lucille must have demanded for him to do a mr and mrs challenge by now or a 10.000 calories mcdonald’s mukbang
I never used to be a fan of his, but after watching some videos and seeing how she appeared to talk down to him and how it seemed to be her way all the time, I felt kind of sorry for him.

Unless maybe isn't as rosy as she makes out? Or could it he has eventually put his foot down and told her he doesn't always want to be filmed?

I am sure she will pressure him into doing another video soon (especially if she reads this 😂)

Reactions: 5
I never used to be a fan of his, but after watching some videos and seeing how she appeared to talk down to him and how it seemed to be her way all the time, I felt kind of sorry for him.

Unless maybe isn't as rosy as she makes out? Or could it he has eventually put his foot down and told her he doesn't always want to be filmed?

I am sure she will pressure him into doing another video soon (especially if she reads this 😂)
oh yeah oops i meant it’s weird not he is. i think he’s way too good for her judging by the way she treats him

I agree. Here's hoping he sees sense!
Being at work for him must be a dream compared to living with her.
and she’s only gonna get worse as she gets older, i shudder at the thought of pregnant lucille with hormones everywhere - she’ll be demanding a big mac at 4am

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.