Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, there were no suggestions so I’ve put this one on.

brief summary; Michael moved to Inverness but they never spend any time together.
She still hasn’t got a tv unit after 2/3 months and apparently the company say it’s out of stock but she won’t cancel the order😂

lucille continues to break lockdown/covid rules and is very obviously seeing her family regularly.

she got super excited making a very basic rocky road that she no doubt scoffed on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This new thread is lit-rer-ly so stunning you guys. Oh my gosh, I am so amazed. It is lit-rer-ly my favourite thing ever, as you guys already know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread title is literally my favourite thread title ever. It is amazing. So stunning. I'm obsessed!!

Anyway..😆

Seems that person defending Lucille has gone? Her profile is unavailable, or that is what I get told when I try to click on it.
That person obviously has no idea how this works, probably one of her young fans thinking she will give them a shout out for defending her rocky road.

She eats with a manic look in her eyes. Like she has to cram it all in her mouth before anyone else can?
I feel bad saying that, but it is something so obvious in all her eating videos.
Her eyes go so wide and it seems to be a race to see how fast she can finish whatever she is eating.
She must get some heartburn and indigestion, even if she doesn't admit to it.

I think another Cherryz haul is due? More goodies for her and a teeny tiny chocolate bar she grudgingly gives to Michael. Like that scene in Oliver, but instead of "Please sir", it will be "Please Lucille, can I have some more?" As she keeps 99% of the chocolate for herself.

I don't understand how anyone could be so greedy? You're taught to share when you're a kid, or you should be, it just seems bizarre that this young lady is still acting like a 5 year old.

Reactions: 7
i feel like the whole family has food issues - i was watching her 2018 vlogs today and on the train Lucille was scoffing a donut and Natasha was eating a nakd bar and Lucille kept making comments like ""mmm i bet you wish you got a donut mmmm arent you jealous" and then it cut to them in Natashas house and Natasha was talking about watching programs on diabetes and fat in the body

Reactions: 3
i feel like the whole family has food issues - i was watching her 2018 vlogs today and on the train Lucille was scoffing a donut and Natasha was eating a nakd bar and Lucille kept making comments like ""mmm i bet you wish you got a donut mmmm arent you jealous" and then it cut to them in Natashas house and Natasha was talking about watching programs on diabetes and fat in the body
I presume when Natasha either moved out or got pregnant she put on weight or felt pretty awful because of what she’s been eating and she totally overhauled her diet. Lucille on the other hand continues to eat beige processed crap and crazy amounts of chocolate which still saying she always feels unwell. But of course it’s definitely not her diet, guys.

Reactions: 2
I presume when Natasha either moved out or got pregnant she put on weight or felt pretty awful because of what she’s been eating and she totally overhauled her diet. Lucille on the other hand continues to eat beige processed crap and crazy amounts of chocolate which still saying she always feels unwell. But of course it’s definitely not her diet, guys.
I don't understand how she Lucille isn't n size 32 by now. If I eat one normal chocolate bar I gain a pound!!!

Serious food issues. Not sure what exactly but...
I thought that about her. The way she eats,it is so manic, so crazed. That look in her eyes is something else..
Like she has never seen food before.

OK, she is slim now, but it will either catch up with her, or could be "skinny fat"?

She says she doesn't eat like that all the time, but on almost every What I Eat in a Day videos shows her eating like this..

She can do what she wants, eat what she wants, but she should never ever make it seem normal and healthy.

Reactions: 4
Remember the time she actually said the doctor she saw was fine with what she was eating?

Either she lied or she doesn't eat that way all the time.

Actually, who am I kidding, it is Lucille, she lied!

Then when she says she feels ill, and people say it could be linked to her diet, she says nope and acts like it this big mystery.

She needs to be careful as it could either all suddenly hit her when she gets older and she will pile on the weight, or internally, she has more fat than she does outside, if that makes sense?

Either way, she is not setting a good example for the fans who apparently mean so much to her. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Remember the time she actually said the doctor she saw was fine with what she was eating?

Either she lied or she doesn't eat that way all the time.

Actually, who am I kidding, it is Lucille, she lied!

Then when she says she feels ill, and people say it could be linked to her diet, she says nope and acts like it this big mystery.

She needs to be careful as it could either all suddenly hit her when she gets older and she will pile on the weight, or internally, she has more fat than she does outside, if that makes sense?

Either way, she is not setting a good example for the fans who apparently mean so much to her. 🙄
Yeah someone questioned it and she said “the doctor said what I eat is absolutely fine!” Which means she either lied to the doctor about what she eats or she’s lied about what the doctor said. She maybe doesn’t have McDonald’s every day but it’s clear that she eats pretty much what’s in her videos - she mentions plenty that she doesn’t eat much fruit or vegetables, and every time she films one of those challenges she mentions never having had something before or not eating certain things usually. Her diet is incredibly bad and the fact that she’s thin doesn’t mean it’s ok. She’ll end up with diabetes, cholesterol issues, heart issues. She’s really damaging her body.

Yeah someone questioned it and she said “the doctor said what I eat is absolutely fine!” Which means she either lied to the doctor about what she eats or she’s lied about what the doctor said. She maybe doesn’t have McDonald’s every day but it’s clear that she eats pretty much what’s in her videos - she mentions plenty that she doesn’t eat much fruit or vegetables, and every time she films one of those challenges she mentions never having had something before or not eating certain things usually. Her diet is incredibly bad and the fact that she’s thin doesn’t mean it’s ok. She’ll end up with diabetes, cholesterol issues, heart issues. She’s really damaging her body.
Yes, I remember her saying that, but also that (and I could be wrong) that other times she has said she actually does eat fruit and veg but it is just never on the days she films.. 🙄

I just don't like the fact she is allowing her fans to say that she is a good role model for anyone who is recovering from an eating disorder. Just no.
Those comments are so dangerous and if she was as nice as she makes out, she would either delete them or actually hold her hands up and say "No, actually, I know I eat like tit, so don't copy me" but no..

I always remember her moaning that her Dad never got much chocolate when he did the shopping, then he got the Maltesar biscuits and she scoffed most of the packet. If no one else liked them, fair enough, but they never got a chance. She said food didn't ask long in their house, I wonder why!

Another video of her cramming down Burger King whilst talking with her mouth rammed full.

• Sick
Another video of her cramming down Burger King whilst talking with her mouth rammed full.
I think I'll pass.
I'm just gonna come out and say it, she is disgusting. Everything from her personality, her attitude, to the way she eats, her character, and so on.

Even Lucille should know to not talk with her bloody mouth full, clearly not.

Disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I think I'll pass.
I'm just gonna come out and say it, she is disgusting. Everything from her personality, her attitude, to the way she eats, her character, and so on.

Even Lucille should know to not talk with her bloody mouth full, clearly not.

Disgusting.
I know Mukbangs became a thing about talking while you eat... but with your mouth rammed full and wide open?!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.