Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prancer

How is it privileged? Its responsible. Also, its a requirement for a lot of mortgages; so that your mortgage is paid back encase anything goes wrong. So yes lots of people have it, they just don’t go around like hi my life is insured for X amount!
You need to check your privilege in terms of assuming the Grandfather was able to afford life insurance or a pre-paid funeral plan.

Was it it irresponsible? Or was he dependent on benefits, a low earner, and unable to afford various insurances. People in the UK have to use foodbanks - insurance isn’t going to be a priority.

Lucille has said her Grandfather didn’t have a penny to his name. Based on her videos of him he seems to have been very unwell / incapacitated for several years prior to his death.

You might want to check your privilege in terms of discussing owner-occupation and having a mortgage. Grandpa clearly lived in a care home, Lucille works in retail and rents an ex-council flat, and her parents live in what looks like social / council housing. It’s unlikely anyone who doesn’t own property would need life insurance.

Long story short - unlikely any parent would want to burden their children with funeral costs. However perhaps consider individual circumstances and be a little less judgemental.

Reactions: 19

Kiwi13

I don’t understand why her Grandad did not have life insurance! I’m 26 and have life insurance its the sensible thing to do to not burden your family
I mean this is a reach. It wasn’t the done thing in that generation and I don’t know anyone with it now. That’s very privileged thing to say

Reactions: 18

teabarr23

That is one of the worst lunches she has ever had.
"I dont know if anyone has heard of curly fries" seriously??? We don't live under a rock like you, sweetie
She is just so boring, i don't know how she manages to make 11mins of content when its all so dreich

A day full of bread, pasta, cheese, potatoes and chocolate. Not a piece of fruit or veg in sight!:love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Anon14633

I wish she would stop accepting gifts from places like today's video. It takes about a minute of research to figure out that they're a drop seller and have awful reviews online. Really shows how much she respects her audience by promoting them. Additionally how many bikinis does she need? This must be her third or fourth bikini haul and I dont think I've ever seen her go to the beach or pool for a swim.

Reactions: 15

Prinnywoo

He clearly has a medical issue. Teeth that nad that quickly are not normal. Poor guy, i feel bad stuck with Lucille and teeth like that

Also what is the message in the card? I cant read it

My darling Lucille,

2 years! Time does fly when you’re having fun! Thank you for putting up with me for so long, I never thought I’d find someone who could.

The last two years have been the happiest of my life. In years to come people will look back on 2020 as a year of hardship and fear. I however will remember it as the year I moved in with the love of my life.

When you met me I was at one of the lowest points in my life, drowning in depression, I had no ambitions. I dreaded waking up in the mornings because I didn’t want to face the day and I dreaded going to sleep because it meant facing my dark? thoughts.

You got me through that. Now that I have hope and love, I have in you a drive to reach it and when I go to sleep and wake up... (can’t make out this last part)

From the bottom of my heart, all the way to the moon and back
All my love

Michael

I don’t think there was any need to her to show the inside of the card on camera. I’m also not a big fan of the “you saved me” narrative - it screams codependency and needing your partner to keep you out of a depressive slump rather than getting the correct help. I hope Michael is never at a point where he stays with her because he is scared leaving her will put him back in the headspace he was in before. He’s moved so far away from all his family and friends and has no one but Lucille in Inverness, whilst working antisocial shifts. If he does have a depressive episode he is already so isolated.

He also really needs to get his teeth looked at for his wider health, dental health can lead to heart disease or if a tooth infection spreads people have lost their eyes etc. It can affect so much more than just your smile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Michaels got his own car now so he’s not stuck in Inverness. All this time surely Lucille could’ve had him on her car insurance so he could’ve driven it like if he needed to pop to the shop or whatever. I just always assumed he couldn’t drive

Reactions: 14
Why are her posts acting like she’s some sort of out upon celebrity? Like she can finally live her life that she hasn’t since she was 16. As if she wasn’t choosing to put up videos.
One minute YouTube is her passion and she wants to do it forever, the next it’s the bane of her life! Make your mind up.

Definitely an over reaction but I guess it’s easier to quit and play the victim than it is to admit you were wrong and can be just as much of a bully as the ‘trolls’.

Enough with the love you to the moon and back shite already. That stuff is cute once, maybe twice, but every fecking occasion? 🤮🤮🤮 It’s so bland.
Even worse that she claims it’s both her and her mum and her and Michael’s thing. 🤮

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
It doesn’t sit well with me, especially at the moment. Lots of her viewers seem very young and might feel bad if they can’t afford to send her something. And should we be encouraging non-essential trips to the Post Office in a pandemic? Plus why is she wasting her money on a PO Box?!
can’t afford her dogs vet bills but can foot the bill for a few hundred quid on a P.o. box

Ladya31

“You guys need to try it”...no Lucille, I do not need to try a pre packaged baked potato with cheese and curly fries like these foods are a revelation 🙄 Instead of encouraging your viewers to try the most basic foods going, why don’t YOU try and make yourself some decent lunches that are worthy of encouraging your viewers to try and make for themselves. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cannot stand the way she hypes the most boring and basic foods with her AMAZING, SO DELICIOUS or INCREDIBLE. My god.