Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He stopped commenting on all her videos define her, so many all the craxkhead comments got to him. I feel bad for the boy, clearly him moving wasn't a highlight of her year of even mentioned in her video. I seriously doubt its going well looks like they do nothing together she is just his taxi and he is at her every whim otherwise cue the serious salty whinging
I do really feel sorry for him.
I never used to like him, I got a weirs vibe from him, but then I saw how Lucille treated him in the videos and how she liked to talk down to him and just so bossy. If that is what she shows on camera, just imagine what she is like off camera.

I doubt it is going well, but I'm sure he will be in a video soon as it is obvious either she looks here, or her family do. So she will want to prove us wrong and film a lovey dovey video together.

The fact she never mentioned him moving being a highlight of her year is very telling. I wonder what his family think of her.

Reactions: 6
She’d deffo make the most out of a buffet. Would love to see her eating recommended serving sizes for 24hrs
I think she did that in a video already.
yeah she did but it was all processed stuff so hardly any point. Oh and her mum’s macaroni which she weighed after it was cooked so utterly pointless. I’d like to see her eat actual proper, normal meals. She’s destroying her body. Hannah Marling is brilliant if you like food videos.

Reactions: 1
Lucille...it's full not fool and of not off. Also what's with all the like and literally?!

It seems your videos are like literally fool off them...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And you’re finished work. Not done of work.
I was surprised to hear in Lucille's recent vid that she left school at 15 but then it also made sense in terms of her maturity and the language she uses. I’m not hating on anyone who left school early, my brother left school at 16 but he continued to work on himself afterwards. However in Lucille’s case I feel it didn’t do her many favours as it seems like at times she almost stopped growing and developing personally at 15 when she left school, if that makes sense. She comes across very child like and immature and lacking some basic common sense at times and not in a cute or endearing way but in a way where she is still that 15 year old which isn’t great considering she is in her 20s.

I know school isn’t for everyone and people leave for many different reasons but it wasn’t like she left school with the ambition to better herself away from it like many others who leave school early do.

Reactions: 4
i told my boyfriend all about lucille and michael today - me and my bf were in a similar situation in terms of long distance except he lived in france and left his family behind to move to england to be with me - he’s similar natured to michael as he’s quite shy/reserved and he said if i ever told him he can’t drink in the bedroom we go halves for/go mad if i noticed he gave me the smaller portion of mcdonald’s fries (lol do we remember that vlog) he said he’d sit me down and say i love you but if you don’t change i’m out of here

Reactions: 3
i told my boyfriend all about lucille and michael today - me and my bf were in a similar situation in terms of long distance except he lived in france and left his family behind to move to england to be with me - he’s similar natured to michael as he’s quite shy/reserved and he said if i ever told him he can’t drink in the bedroom we go halves for/go mad if i noticed he gave me the smaller portion of mcdonald’s fries (lol do we remember that vlog) he said he’d sit me down and say i love you but if you don’t change i’m out of here
Remember the time she implied he couldn't go to bed and had to stay up and watch Netflix? There have been a few occasions like that. Poor guy.

That is the adult and mature thing to do, sit down and discuss any issues and try to find a common ground.

Whereas, with them two, I cannot see that happening. I think he is quite worried about how she would react? As what we have seen on camera is unbearable, imagine what she is like behind the scenes. I think she most likely would guilt trip him in someway?
Also she can be quite bitchy and manipulative, he probably doesn't feel able to say anything, which is a shame as that is so unhealthy :( but I can't see things changing for them.

Reactions: 3
Remember the time she implied he couldn't go to bed and had to stay up and watch Netflix? There have been a few occasions like that. Poor guy.

That is the adult and mature thing to do, sit down and discuss any issues and try to find a common ground.

Whereas, with them two, I cannot see that happening. I think he is quite worried about how she would react? As what we have seen on camera is unbearable, imagine what she is like behind the scenes. I think she most likely would guilt trip him in someway?
Also she can be quite bitchy and manipulative, he probably doesn't feel able to say anything, which is a shame as that is so unhealthy :( but I can't see things changing for them.
me either and it’s funny because watching the older vlogs i always thought it was michael who came across as controlling but nope definitely Lucille, looks like she’s just inherited it off her family as her mum never worked and has the dad by strings same with Natasha

I was surprised to hear in Lucille's recent vid that she left school at 15 but then it also made sense in terms of her maturity and the language she uses. I’m not hating on anyone who left school early, my brother left school at 16 but he continued to work on himself afterwards. However in Lucille’s case I feel it didn’t do her many favours as it seems like at times she almost stopped growing and developing personally at 15 when she left school, if that makes sense. She comes across very child like and immature and lacking some basic common sense at times and not in a cute or endearing way but in a way where she is still that 15 year old which isn’t great considering she is in her 20s.

I know school isn’t for everyone and people leave for many different reasons but it wasn’t like she left school with the ambition to better herself away from it like many others who leave school early do.
It seems strange in Lucille’s case, she was smart and there didn’t seem to be any huge reason as to why she should have dropped out. I find it strange that she didn’t even stay to sit her highers, it would’ve given her a better chance in life but I suppose that’s not my place to say. I feel like she rushed into an apprenticeship and that’s why she didn’t like working in the nursery. She really screwed herself over. I’m sorry if that sounds mean lol but that’s how I see it.

It seems strange in Lucille’s case, she was smart and there didn’t seem to be any huge reason as to why she should have dropped out. I find it strange that she didn’t even stay to sit her highers, it would’ve given her a better chance in life but I suppose that’s not my place to say. I feel like she rushed into an apprenticeship and that’s why she didn’t like working in the nursery. She really screwed herself over. I’m sorry if that sounds mean lol but that’s how I see it.
I can never really Understand when people leave school just a year or two too early. Even if she’d only got minimum grades or one or two qualifications surely thatd be better than nothing?She could’ve stuck it out for one extra year

I can never really Understand when people leave school just a year or two too early. Even if she’d only got minimum grades or one or two qualifications surely thatd be better than nothing?She could’ve stuck it out for one extra year
Exactly, she could even get qualifications from the college/uni in Inverness to do something new that she could enjoy but she’s just really not an academic person it seems. It’s a shame, so much wasted potential.

I left school early. I started the final 6th year, but a few days in I realised that no, it definitely wasn't for me. Just didn't feel right or feel like it was where I was meant to be.
You could leave at the end of 4th year if you were old enough.
I certainly wasn't going to stick it out for another year. I would have been wasting my time and their time. I think I left when I was 16 and a half.

I'm not defending Lucille BTW. I cannot stand the girl, but she obviously left for her own reasons. Even though she was 15, which I didn't think was allowed. As when I was at school you had to be 16 and/or at the end of 4th year at academy.

me either and it’s funny because watching the older vlogs i always thought it was michael who came across as controlling but nope definitely Lucille, looks like she’s just inherited it off her family as her mum never worked and has the dad by strings same with Natasha
I agree about Michael. I used to think he was controlling and bossy. Sorry Michael!

Reactions: 2
I left school early. I started the final 6th year, but a few days in I realised that no, it definitely wasn't for me. Just didn't feel right or feel like it was where I was meant to be.
You could leave at the end of 4th year if you were old enough.
I certainly wasn't going to stick it out for another year. I would have been wasting my time and their time. I think I left when I was 16 and a half.

I'm not defending Lucille BTW. I cannot stand the girl, but she obviously left for her own reasons. Even though she was 15, which I didn't think was allowed. As when I was at school you had to be 16 and/or at the end of 4th year at academy.

I agree about Michael. I used to think he was controlling and bossy. Sorry Michael!
It depends when your birthday is. If it’s before June or July I think you can leave after the National 5 exams (so June) usually in fourth year when you turn 16 but if it’s after summer she would’ve had to wait until the Christmas holidays to leave in fifth year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.