Lucille Maciver #4 Amazing! stunning! TV unit is never coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new what i eat in a day vid - who eats THAT much potato for lunch?? Huge jacket potato AND curly fries
How does she think it’s normal to eat a big jacket potato and a massive portion of curly fries? One or the other would’ve been plenty for a lunch.

her dinner (spaghetti carbonara) looked pretty good tbh, I’d eat that.

Reactions: 7
That is one of the worst lunches she has ever had.
"I dont know if anyone has heard of curly fries" seriously??? We don't live under a rock like you, sweetie
She is just so boring, i don't know how she manages to make 11mins of content when its all so dreich

A day full of bread, pasta, cheese, potatoes and chocolate. Not a piece of fruit or veg in sight!:love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“You guys need to try it”...no Lucille, I do not need to try a pre packaged baked potato with cheese and curly fries like these foods are a revelation 🙄 Instead of encouraging your viewers to try the most basic foods going, why don’t YOU try and make yourself some decent lunches that are worthy of encouraging your viewers to try and make for themselves. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cannot stand the way she hypes the most boring and basic foods with her AMAZING, SO DELICIOUS or INCREDIBLE. My god.

Reactions: 14
new what i eat in a day vid - who eats THAT much potato for lunch?? Huge jacket potato AND curly fries
utterly insane. How many carbs in one day? I don't eat that much in two days. If had that huge portion of eggs and toast I couldn't eat two more huge meals!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she had potato with a side of potato for lunch 😂😂
her entire day was basically a reprocessed of the same meal. Dinner looked nice, surely more people servce a baked potato with salad or veg and a side salad or veg with dinner

Michael is muslim? what ahahahha
i dont even think lucille is relevant enough to have someone make rumours up in her comments
Think it’s just one of them randoms that comment irrelevant stuff on people’s videos. Though he does know Michaels name so maybe he watches, but not close enough hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
utterly insane. How many carbs in one day? I don't eat that much in two days. If had that huge portion of eggs and toast I couldn't eat two more huge meals!
Honestly cannot believe how much carbs and fat she’s eaten. It makes me feel unwell. At a rough estimate that’s 3800 calories and about 350g of carbs and 200g of fat. She might be skinny but she’s destroying her body, her organs need nourishment and not constant junk. And she can say this is “only one day” all she likes - I bet the others are even worse!

• Sick
Honestly cannot believe how much carbs and fat she’s eaten. It makes me feel unwell. At a rough estimate that’s 3800 calories and about 350g of carbs and 200g of fat. She might be skinny but she’s destroying her body, her organs need nourishment and not constant junk. And she can say this is “only one day” all she likes - I bet the others are even worse!
3800 😶 she may be tall but she certainly isn’t tall enough or muscly enough to need that many calories to maintain her weight. I really think she should consider what she’s putting in her body, that’s actually insane!

Reactions: 4
The coffee thing. When Michael said there's other people in the world. Maybe you make them coffee cause they like it, lucille never thought of that 😂

I don't drink coffee at all. I know how to make coffee. You don't even have to know how. Its basic. Lucille is probably thinking of a fancy coffee. Get a jar of your basic coffee nescafe few teaspoons fill with boiling water stir sugar and milk if you want. Exactly the same as making tea. She's over complicating it in her head.

Reactions: 9
3800 😶 she may be tall but she certainly isn’t tall enough or muscly enough to need that many calories to maintain her weight. I really think she should consider what she’s putting in her body, that’s actually insane!
Her TDEE is probably about 1850. Which means she’s eating about 14000 calories more a week than she needs. If her metabolism wasn’t high she’d be gaining about 4lb a week which is almost a stone a month. She’s not because of metabolism, imagine the harm that amount of carbs, fat and processed sugar is having on her organs. She’s at high risk of diabetes, heart disease etc. Thin does not equal healthy.

Reactions: 3
Her TDEE is probably about 1850. Which means she’s eating about 14000 calories more a week than she needs. If her metabolism wasn’t high she’d be gaining about 4lb a week which is almost a stone a month. She’s not because of metabolism, imagine the harm that amount of carbs, fat and processed sugar is having on her organs. She’s at high risk of diabetes, heart disease etc. Thin does not equal healthy.
I totally agree with you. It’s almost funny to me how she complains about her skin all the time and how rubbish she feels when she’s not doing herself any favours at all when it comes to her diet. She’s the type of person who has to wait for something to go seriously wrong before she’ll change because in her head her diet is fine. It’s a pity that Michael isn’t much better.

Reactions: 5
I hope this isn't too mean. I really wish someday lucille wakes up and visibly gains weight. Starts getting chubby.
I think she thinks it's normal to eat massive amounts of fatty food and never look to gain any weight. I think she needs a wake up call.
For it all to suddenly stop someday.
It's not normal to eat so much junk and not gain. She should know how lucky she is. Judging by her other family members I think she was just v lucky with a good metabolism. They all maintain low weights. Her mother later in life still has a tiny figure. So no matter what I think lucille will always be able to eat whatever she likes in life and never visibly gain weight. I'd love for her to wake up someday and start gaining weight.

Like poster said above she should be gaining 4lbs a week and anyone with that much weight on them has lots of health problems.
Lucille is just like a very obese person just the fat doesn't stay on her. She will end up with the same health problems as a very obese person would have.

In her vlog before her face was all acne and scarred badly on one side. Did she ever think it's cause of all the sugar. All the sugar is having an effect on her skin.
It's ridiculous if she doesn't think her bad acne is cause of all the sugar making it worse. I'm sure if she asked a doctor and told them they'd say all the sugar u're eating is terrible for your skin. That's all :)

Just by how we're seeing them I don't think they're for the long term. They can believe otherwise if they want. It's very obvious to us here. Lucille feeling very alone and down. Even thought she is living with her boyfriend. Sounds like they spend lots of time apart. Get irritated with each other. They should be spending time together when they can.
Sounds like they spend a lot of time apart.
I think with her family especially her mam they seem to think lucille and Michael are together for life now. They're both v young still. They don't have to stay together.
Every woman in the family seems to stick and latch onto the one guy and that's the one guy you remain with for the rest of your life.
Maybe Michael isn't the guy. They shouldn't be getting so serious and talking as if it's forever when v likely they will soon break up

Last edited:
I did notice that she has left over pasta for lunch and dinner in the previous vlog, so maybe she puts big portions the just doesn't acutally eat it all, sometimes I wonder otherwise she is truly blessed to not be the size of a small house

Reactions: 1
I agree with the lack of veg and I'd be embarrassed to buy a jacket potato ready meal (Lucille is certainly not the only person with such shoddy cooking, money, and common sense for Tesco to release that product). Except for the pasta which is definitely a restaurant large, I thought the other portion size were fine just lacked balance and color. Eat beige is definitely her diet.

If this is what she eats now imagine when she’s pregnant and “eating for two”

• Haha
Old comment but I believe Natasha used to have anorexia/an eating disorder, I remember her mentioning something about it in a video maybe a year ago where she showed us what Rosie was having, she weighs everything and mentioned her relationship with food etc.

i feel like the whole family has food issues - i was watching her 2018 vlogs today and on the train Lucille was scoffing a donut and Natasha was eating a nakd bar and Lucille kept making comments like ""mmm i bet you wish you got a donut mmmm arent you jealous" and then it cut to them in Natashas house and Natasha was talking about watching programs on diabetes and fat in the body

I agree with the lack of veg and I'd be embarrassed to buy a jacket potato ready meal (Lucille is certainly not the only person with such shoddy cooking, money, and common sense for Tesco to release that product). Except for the pasta which is definitely a restaurant large, I thought the other portion size were fine just lacked balance and color. Eat beige is definitely her diet.
its true with the ready meal products. There are so many UK TV shows where whole families eat a different ready meal each night?! its just bizzare for someone who is so 'tight' with money and really good at saving and seems to think she is great with money. her and michael could literally save a fortune by cooking some food themselves. Buy cheese and a few spices and make that ready meal that was Michaels favorite, probably cost 1/10th of the price once you have made it a few times. Buy and cook a potato for 90c and put some butter and cheese in it. Surely sometimes you can't exactly make the same thing but then you can add anything you want to the meal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.