Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else agree with me.?

It is always annoying and bothers me when she says sorry for every little thing she does. She did it in her new video on the walk.
Ignore my hair how bizarre it looks with my hat on. It's fine. Your hair looks normal.
Nothing wrong with it. Looks like anyone else's with a hat on

She has done it forever and always bugs me.
You guys would notice it through out all her videos. In old vlogs at her parents buttering toast "I know I'm terrible at buttering toast, just please ignore it" looking at the toast it looks like buttered toast. Looks fine.

Anything she does she thinks isn't done right she will say please ignore that. Whatever it is looks perfectly fine. Like the way anyone else would do it. Maybe it's her anxiety.

Always bugs me. You're only bloody buttering toast and it looks like buttered toast. You didn't mess it up.
You guys would notice it too I say and it always annoys the hell out of me 😂
One of the most irritating things she does.
She will do it again and again
Oh she does this all the time! It’s not anxiety, it’s attention seeking. She does it so people in the comments say “oh no don’t be silly you’re so amazing ilysm”. Any time she has no make up on - “sorry about the state of my face” etc etc and then comments saying “never apologise, you’re so beautiful”. Now I’ve realised what she’s like I see how narcissistic and manipulative this is. It’s really horrible for anyone who watches her videos and might feel insecure.

Saw the title of her most recent vlog - see she’s adding Lush to the list of problematic companies she’s going to be “so obsessed” with. You’d think she’d learnt her lesson after being called out on the Boohoo nonsense

Reactions: 6
Called it. Lucille sat on her arse all day eating chocolate and doing a jigsaw. Could have easily got a shop in but waits until Michael finishes work and makes him go too. No consideration.

Reactions: 10
Called it. Lucille sat on her arse all day eating chocolate and doing a jigsaw. Could have easily got a shop in but waits until Michael finishes work and makes him go too. No consideration.
Really?? Absolutely no need for them to be going shopping together. The numbers in the Highlands have increased by over sixteen times in the past month. That’s more than anywhere else in the UK. What happened to her worry and anxiety when only her dad went out food shopping etc? Feel so stupid that I was taken in by her for so long.

Reactions: 10
Really?? Absolutely no need for them to be going shopping together. The numbers in the Highlands have increased by over sixteen times in the past month. That’s more than anywhere else in the UK. What happened to her worry and anxiety when only her dad went out food shopping etc? Feel so stupid that I was taken in by her for so long.
The rules only apply when they don’t get in her way. Wouldn’t be surprised if she popped in to her parents on the way home.
Don’t feel stupid. I thought she was alright too. She can definitely play the sweet natured, down to earth role when she wants to.

Reactions: 5
Her new vlog sounds so riveting! I don't know how I manage to cope between her uploads. A new puzzle and her first lush bath bomb! Let me guess, she is now "obsessed" with Lush? And it is her new "favourite" thing ever? And she "loves" it so much?

I thought she had a lush bath bomb before when she stayed with Michael as she was going on about how good it was to have a bath at his flat or something?

Anyone else agree with me.?
It is always annoying and bothers me when she says sorry for every little thing she does. She did it in her new video on the walk.
Ignore my hair how bizarre it looks with my hat on. It's fine. Your hair looks normal.
Nothing wrong with it. Looks like anyone else's with a hat on

She has done it forever and always bugs me.
You guys would notice it through out all her videos. In old vlogs at her parents buttering toast "I know I'm terrible at buttering toast, just please ignore it" looking at the toast it looks like buttered toast. Looks fine.

Anything she does she thinks isn't done right she will say please ignore that. Whatever it is looks perfectly fine. Like the way anyone else would do it. Maybe it's her anxiety.

Always bugs me. You're only bloody buttering toast and it looks like buttered toast. You didn't mess it up.
You guys would notice it too I say and it always annoys the hell out of me 😂
One of the most irritating things she does.
She will do it again and again
It is attention seeking behaviour. She just wants the comments from her stupid fans saying "ilysm thank you for uploading this" or "you're gorgeous, you're so honest and real. Ilysm"
It is pathetic. She knows exactly what she is doing. She does it when she eats, whether it is scrambling eggs and putting them on her toast, or her hair or whatever. She says those things to get compliments as she knows that her fans will rush to her aid and make her head even bigger than it already is.

What?!! What a lazy ass little madam. She is so bloody infuriating. She could have gone herself and at least done something! The last thing he wants to do is go round a supermarket after he has been at work. I wonder how he puts up with her.

The rules only apply when they don’t get in her way. Wouldn’t be surprised if she popped in to her parents on the way home.
Don’t feel stupid. I thought she was alright too. She can definitely play the sweet natured, down to earth role when she wants to.
Of course she did. We won't hear about it though, she knows to keep certain things quiet now. She pisses me of so much!!
She was so nervous when her dad went shopping (and also annoyed as he didn't get her the right snacks and chocolate), yet now waits until Michael finishes work? Just no. Again, that shows how much of a liar she is. She is not this nice girl everyone thinks she is, she is rude, manipulative, ignorant, arrogant, selfish and so entitled. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

She won't take it seriously. A bit like some of the people who live near me. They flout the rules constantly. They don't think it could happen to them, they don't care, they are selfish and ignorant.
Which also sums up Lucille perfectly. It also shows they don't really care who they could potentially infect, again, highlighting how selfish and careless they are.

Her, and the people who break the rules do not care about anyone at all, just aslong as they carry on doing what they want, they are happy.

I honestly cannot see her sticking to the rules, even though I'm sure she will claim otherwise.
exactly this. She will (as usual) pretend to not know the rules and do as she pleases, then do a crying video later when people call her out. I honestly feel the only way people like this see sense is getting ill/having someone they know get ill. I am in London where we are in a state of emergency, and I am at my wit's end here with people STILL not following rules. Any sympathy I had with people who don't left a long time ago. If I see her (or any other influencers) now breaking rules I am going to report them. So sick of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
exactly this. She will (as usual) pretend to not know the rules and do as she pleases, then do a crying video later when people call her out. I honestly feel the only way people like this see sense is getting ill/having someone they know get ill. I am in London where we are in a state of emergency, and I am at my wit's end here with people STILL not following rules. Any sympathy I had with people who don't left a long time ago. If I see her (or any other influencers) now breaking rules I am going to report them. So sick of this.
Oh yes, the crying video will most likely follow if anyone dares call her our on her behaviour. You can almost guarantee it.
I have zero sympathy for anyone flouting the rules and if they get the virus, I sort of just want to roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders as what did they expect? Thar it wouldn't happen to them? Only downside is the innocent people they may have spread it onto when they were breaking the rules.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, the crying video will most likely follow if anyone dares call her our on her behaviour. You can almost guarantee it.
I have zero sympathy for anyone flouting the rules and if they get the virus, I sort of just want to roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders as what did they expect? Thar it wouldn't happen to them? Only downside is the innocent people they may have spread it onto when they were breaking the rules.
exactly, people flouting the rules like this needlessly should be punished. I bet if she got a fine she would just beg her fans for the money

Reactions: 2
exactly, people flouting the rules like this needlessly should be punished. I bet if she got a fine she would just beg her fans for the money
Of course she would. A crying video and being not so subtle about begging her fans for money, because remember, she claims she has no money, even though she continues to buy needless crap. That's Lucille for you.

I hope Michael realises very soon what he has got himself into, and that her fans open their eyes! She doesn't deserve the platform she has.

Reactions: 1
Showw guiysz I’m really struggalin finanshually showw if any of you guiysz cood help me oot there will be a link in the description x

• Haha
I have finally unsubscribed from her... I can't take another video of her whinging/complaining, doing jigsaws and eating gross food. It's a shame, because a couple of years ago, I really liked her videos and found them comforting. But now she reminds me of a mini Sarah Ingham, personality-wise.

Reactions: 8
I have finally unsubscribed from her... I can't take another video of her whinging/complaining, doing jigsaws and eating gross food. It's a shame, because a couple of years ago, I really liked her videos and found them comforting. But now she reminds me of a mini Sarah Ingham, personality-wise.
Quite a few of us on this thread used to think she was ok, nice enough girl. Now, we have seen the real her, just how selfish and inconsiderate she is. How rude and ignorant. How entitled. The list goes on.

I am sure she is secretly loving being on furlough again. Means she can do jigsaws, have a lush bath bomb (her first ever one, or so she says..) and eat chocolate. She could have actually done the shop instead of waiting for Michael to get home from work, but oh no, she couldn't do that.

I'm every video she uploads all she shows is her turn colours, which are awful btw.

Quite a few of us on this thread used to think she was ok, nice enough girl. Now, we have seen the real her, just how selfish and inconsiderate she is. How rude and ignorant. How entitled. The list goes on.

I am sure she is secretly loving being on furlough again. Means she can do jigsaws, have a lush bath bomb (her first ever one, or so she says..) and eat chocolate. She could have actually done the shop instead of waiting for Michael to get home from work, but oh no, she couldn't do that.

I'm every video she uploads all she shows is her turn colours, which are awful btw.
Don't think she is on furlough going from last video?

Same! She’s just so boring. I can’t be bothered wasting my time on her trivial boring life.

Don't think she is on furlough going from last video?
I assumed she was, as I thought Matalan was only open for collections, which I doubt she would be there for. However, I didn't watch the video as I can't stand the girl, I am just reading through comments of what went on in the video, so quite possible I misread the bit about furlough.

I assumed she was, as I thought Matalan was only open for collections, which I doubt she would be there for. However, I didn't watch the video as I can't stand the girl, I am just reading through comments of what went on in the video, so quite possible I misread the bit about furlough.
She was still talking about "On days off..."

Nah she is definitely working. She explained in a recent video that she works for the collections right now so she is still full time

She was still talking about "On days off..."
Ah ok. Well like I said, I dont watch the videos and if I do, I scroll past the majority.

Nah she is definitely working. She explained in a recent video that she works for the collections right now so she is still full time
I'm surprised she is doing that. Anyway what I said above still stands regarding her personality, her treatment of Michael, her entitled attitude, her rule breaking and so on.

Reactions: 2
I am surprised but sounds like she has depleted majority of her savings and perhaps her low contracted hours are all of the money she would get if she didn't just work

I am surprised but sounds like she has depleted majority of her savings and perhaps her low contracted hours are all of the money she would get if she didn't just work
Could be the case. Who knows anymore with that girl. What she says vs what she does is completely opposite alot of the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.