Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. Just it is technically allowed, it doesn't mean they have to do it. They also won't stay outside, will use the weather as an excuse.
She doesn't care and are any of us really that surprised? She is selfish, entitled and ignorant.
The fact her family are also encouraging her behaviour is so infuriating.

You can imagine all the comments now "aww so happy you spent Xmas day together. You're such an inspiration. Ilysm " and other pointless comments like that.

Her content is as beige and bland as her Mum's Macaroni Cheese.

She is a dumb, rude, selfish and ignorant. She doesn't give a tit about anyone other than herself.

As for Michael, who knows. If he does go to his family, he might not be able to travel back up due to lockdown on Boxing Day, and his workplace is Still open for takeaway drive through.
Someone said she’s posted on Instagram asking how many people she can see. She’s done this knowing fine well everyone will say “oh just see who you want you deserve it lovely!” and that she can use that to justify her behaviour. She lives with someone, if she can’t see how lucky she is to not be alone then she’s even more selfish than I thought. I know Christmas is hard but it she’s so immature that she can’t see how dangerous her behaviour is she shouldn’t be living independently and she shouldn’t have a YouTube channel, it’s so reckless and irresponsible.

If Michael tried to travel back up on Boxing Day he’ll get fined. He doesn’t drive so will be using public transport and they will definitely be checking. Pretty stupid risk to take.

Reactions: 6
Someone said she’s posted on Instagram asking how many people she can see. She’s done this knowing fine well everyone will say “oh just see who you want you deserve it lovely!” and that she can use that to justify her behaviour. She lives with someone, if she can’t see how lucky she is to not be alone then she’s even more selfish than I thought. I know Christmas is hard but it she’s so immature that she can’t see how dangerous her behaviour is she shouldn’t be living independently and she shouldn’t have a YouTube channel, it’s so reckless and irresponsible.

If Michael tried to travel back up on Boxing Day he’ll get fined. He doesn’t drive so will be using public transport and they will definitely be checking. Pretty stupid risk to take.
She will definitely try to justify her behaviour, as always. Then her fans come rushing to her defence, she will never be held accountable by them at least, she will keep repeating the behaviour again and again and again.

None of her family actually need to meet. They all live with someone. I don't think she realises she is lucky? I can't see her living in that flat for long, she just isn't cut out for it? She is so irresponsible and her behaviour is incredibly selfish and dangerous. Yet, she can't see it. As for her platform on YouTube, again she doesn't realise how lucky she is to have that platform and the damage she could be doing.

Btw on her most recent video, she has only answered some comments, not unusual, but she has missed out the questions regarding Max and Oliver, plus whether Michael would be spending Christmas with her. Her non answers are answers in itself..

About Michael, I wonder what he will be doing and if he fits into Lucille's plans or if he did escape to his family, not thinking of the implications that could cause if he tried travelling back up.

Reactions: 4
I swear it’s actually not allowed? You can see max 8 people from three households, hers would be more if they all went to natashas

Well if they did go to Nats:
Nat
Natashas boy, can’t remember his name
Daniel
Laura
Lucille
Michael
Mum
Dad. That’s 8 from 3 houses *just* but I’d assume surely they’d want Laura’s baby’s dad there which would make 9 and 4 households so it’s defo not going to be very law abiding.

Reactions: 3
Well if they did go to Nats:
Nat
Natashas boy, can’t remember his name
Daniel
Laura
Lucille
Michael
Mum
Dad. That’s 8 from 3 houses *just* but I’d assume surely they’d want Laura’s baby’s dad there which would make 9 and 4 households so it’s defo not going to be very law abiding.
plus the kids..

Reactions: 1
Under 12s don't count towards the max limit of people, which is bloody stupid + the new strain is said to possibly infect kids more?

As for adults, Lucille (and Michael?) 2
Natasha and her bf 2
Lucille's parents + Natasha's bfs parents? 4
Laura and Darren - 2
The brother? 1

So far we are at 11 adults IF Michael is there and Natasha's bfs parents.
Also if Darren is there?

If not, and just the immediate family, that could take it down to 7 or 8 which is allowed, but they are over the household limit surely?

Either way, THEY DIDNT have to travel though. They had no reason other than pure selfishness.

They also should not go inside and be sitting next to eachother and sharing anything, but they will. Even though Lucille was crafty and asked what the rules were, to make it sound like she was caring and bothered, when really she was asking to make herself look good.

The footage will be filmed in a way that they are keeping their distance, but as soon as the camera is away, they won't be.

Unless she is stupid enough to film them like normal with no distance and so on.

Their excuse for not staying outside will be "its cold" which is pathetic. Don't bloody travel them you stupid girl who has tit for brains. Actually, tit has a higher IQ than her.

Her fans will not call her out on any of her behaviour. If anyone does, they will get called a bully or a troll.

They also have to be back in their own house by 00.01 Boxing Day. No staying overnight. I can't see them not staying. Considering it is in Natasha's new house. They will want to stay there.

None of them had any reason to travel other than selfishness. They were not alone. They had company. They just don't think of anyone but themselves.

And it is very interesting how she is now avoiding questions about the dogs and where Michael will be for Christmas.

I detest this girl!

Reactions: 3
Looks like Michael didn't go home judging by him mum's Facebook post so I wonder where he is? Lucille has either took him with her to Natashas or left him alone in the flat.

Looks like Michael didn't go home judging by him mum's Facebook post so I wonder where he is? Lucille has either took him with her to Natashas or left him alone in the flat.
Probably left him alone under strict instructions to not eat her chocolate (meanwhile she’ll be scoffing the a whole lot at Natashas)

• Haha
From his Mum's page.

So I am guessing she guilt tripped him into going with her, which then puts the total number of adults over the 8, but what do they care?
They already have more than 3 house holds there, more adults than meant to (if Natasha's bfs family went too)
They will be indoors mixing and not giving a tit about what happens.

Meanwhile all her stupid fans will be saying "aww have fun ilysm you deserve to spend time with family"

Lucille is a disgraceful human being, her whole family are just as bad.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
oh. it does in England. That's crazy really as still extra people who could potentially have it and now they're saying spread worse with kids!
Yeah I think it’s because they’re at school anyway etc but the new strain is supposedly really dangerous to kids. She could have easily had a nice day with Michael, gone for a walk with her parents and been sensible. But no.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.