Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the comment on her most recent vlog I’m so confused, the one about people on a thread being immature etc but she didn’t once mention it did she? Are the people in the comments just being knobs or what?

Reactions: 1
After seeing the comment on her most recent vlog I’m so confused, the one about people on a thread being immature etc but she didn’t once mention it did she? Are the people in the comments just being knobs or what?
i think its refering to the few ''hate '' comments she has

Tier 4 from Boxing Day. Will be interesting to see if she actually bothers to stop seeing her family or if she’ll just keep doing as she pleases.
You've got to be joking, she will keep seeing her family as much as she wants.
Also, since only essential shops are open since it is basically lockdown for 3 weeks from Boxing Day, she will have even more time to go to her parents house or take Natasha on car rides. Or "babysit" Lola.

She boils my blood, selfish inconsiderate scumbag. Yet she gives the big boo hoo video, which I'm sure we will get again soon.

Not only her though, anyone who doesn't stick to the rules are selfish assholes who don't give a damn about anyone other than themselves.

Some of her pathetic fans were saying people on "hate forums" were immature. No, actually we just don't fall for her pathetic bullshit.

Reactions: 5
If you don’t say “wow amazing video your content is fantastic you’re so inspirational ilysm” then you’re a hater

Reactions: 3
wonder how they will afford their flat in the new lockdown
Michael will be working as normal (if not busier) and she won’t be at Costa or Frankie and Benny’s so you’d expect it’ll be fine. What she will do is moan about having no money one minute then aggressively complain if anyone questions her buying tat the next.

Michael will be working as normal (if not busier) and she won’t be at Costa or Frankie and Benny’s so you’d expect it’ll be fine. What she will do is moan about having no money one minute then aggressively complain if anyone questions her buying tat the next.
Will he? After Boxing Day for three weeks non essential hospitality and retail is closing so how is Michael still going to be working?

Will he? After Boxing Day for three weeks non essential hospitality and retail is closing so how is Michael still going to be working?
He works at McDonald’s drive through, all restaurants etc are still allowed to continue to do takeaway/delivery. They might choose to close but if they do they’ll have to pay him as normal.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how they will split bills and cover expenses if one of them loses income/ their job and if this has been discussed before they moved in? I can imagine if Lucille had to cover Michael’s share she would resent it and use it against him. I think conversations about those things are really important before moving in with someone, so you both know what to expect before you’re actually in the stress of the situation.

i feel for micheal what would they do if they couldnt afford to keep that flat lets be honest they both dont have best paid jobs

Wonder what contracted hours Lucille is on because if Michael didn’t move in with her and her hours were cut she May have struggled to pay rent

Wonder what contracted hours Lucille is on because if Michael didn’t move in with her and her hours were cut she May have struggled to pay rent
That is probably the real reason she wanted him to move in with her. Just to get help with money and bills etc.

She also says she has no money, then buys tat the next, then gets so defensive if anyone questions her about it.

Reactions: 4
Think she said she’s contracted to sixteen hours but generally does full of time.

I wonder how they will split bills and cover expenses if one of them loses income/ their job and if this has been discussed before they moved in? I can imagine if Lucille had to cover Michael’s share she would resent it and use it against him. I think conversations about those things are really important before moving in with someone, so you both know what to expect before you’re actually in the stress of the situation.
It would more likely be the other way round I think? Michael will probably get paid slightly more and McDonald’s will stay open/be busier I’d expect. He’s lucky to have got a secure job at this time.

i feel for micheal what would they do if they couldnt afford to keep that flat lets be honest they both dont have best paid jobs
especally for him as he has left the family business. really getting a flat now was an awful idea imo

Lucille is on a part time hour contract (she’s always said that and then does lots of overtime). So if she’s furloughed she’ll only get the money she’s contracted for. Michael will most likely still be working but it’ll no doubt be difficult finically for them

Reactions: 2
Lucille is on a part time hour contract (she’s always said that and then does lots of overtime). So if she’s furloughed she’ll only get the money she’s contracted for. Michael will most likely still be working but it’ll no doubt be difficult finically for them
She shouldn’t be able to waste so much money at least. I honestly couldn’t care less what people do with their money but she contradicts herself every two minutes. It’s the lying/pretence I can’t be bothered with. She’s really changed.

Reactions: 6
especally for him as he has left the family business. really getting a flat now was an awful idea imo
I'd like to think he would go back to live with his family and get settled there and leave Lucille behind. He wouldn't have a reason to stay up in Inverness if they split.

She shouldn’t be able to waste so much money at least. I honestly couldn’t care less what people do with their money but she contradicts herself every two minutes. It’s the lying/pretence I can’t be bothered with. She’s really changed.
She has definitely changed, and for the worse.
I'm embarrassed that I actually fell for her nicey nicey attitude at the start.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.