Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her comment about her and Michael spending Christmas alone so weird. Get the impression she’s being a martyr. She’s allowed to go to her parents on Christmas Day and I don’t think anyone would care if she did. My issue is with her doing the things she shouldn’t be doing.
wheres this comment? I haven’t seen it.

no one would dislike her for seeing her family over Christmas within the rules.. she’s already seeing them all now breaking rules so doubt she’ll suddenly be super strict on not seeing anyone😂

Reactions: 5
yeh totally agree, it is even worse as both of them are also working so the amount of people they are coming into contact is huge. I am seeing my parents at xmas but we are (as we have been since march) keeping social distance even when we are together (they are lucky to have a big dining table etc) but there is no way Lucille would be taking these precautions. I just wonder how much she will post about her xmas and if she tries to hide where she is?
She will post parts about Xmas, what makes her look good probably.

I find her comment about her and Michael spending Christmas alone so weird. Get the impression she’s being a martyr. She’s allowed to go to her parents on Christmas Day and I don’t think anyone would care if she did. My issue is with her doing the things she shouldn’t be doing.
She loves being a martyr. I just checked the rules again, even though it is bloody stupid to have allowed extended bubbles as Covid doesn't take a holiday. They are now saying instead of 3 house holds, 2 households. Like people will listen to that.

Lucille now wants to be seen as doing the right thing, so then that makes her seem even more holier than thou, therefor making "nasty trolls" seem even worse. As here we have Lucille not seeing her family on Xmas, when she can (as she has continued to do so anyway and the rules don't apply to her, apparently)
Can imagine the comments from her fans already, saying how thought she is and considerate. Pfft.

no one would Dislike her for seeing her family over Christmas within the rules.. she’s already seeing them all now breaking rules so doubt she’ll suddenly be super strict on not seeing anyone😂
She is a weird one. Just a martyr and is trying to come across as so nice and considerate of the rules. Like she cares.

Reactions: 2

no one would Dislike her for seeing her family over Christmas within the rules.. she’s already seeing them all now breaking rules so doubt she’ll suddenly be super strict on not seeing anyone😂
the problem is that she doesn’t know or care what’s allowed and what isn’t so she’ll just hide everything she’s doing even if it’s actually permitted.

Reactions: 3
She gave that excuse the first time of not knowing the rules, even she could have googled them. It isn't that hard. Then she did a crying video about how "mean" people were to point out her mistake.

Now, she is hiding her sneaky behaviour, but not very well since it was easy enough to find out.

So she is now saying she will spend Xmas day alone, just them 2..which I highly doubt.
She may post online she is alone, to make herself such a good human being, but really she will be with her family every day, as she has been doing that anyway.

When she didn't have WIFI, she was popping back home to use theirs, so I doubt she will suddenly start acting like she gives a tit.

Reactions: 5
OK this is mean but I wonder if she is clueless enough if she think she continue seeing here and there (mom one day, Laura the next, so forth) but if there family doesn't gather on christmas that is not only within rules but actually she is making a greater sacrifice?

she is so unintelligent it is bizarre "what does gravy really taste like?" wtaf is this, and no idea what a mocha is?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she is so unintelligent it is bizarre "what does gravy really taste like?" wtaf is this, and no idea what a mocha is?
😂 she really is very thick.

I think she just says any little thing that comes into her head just to fill her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what’s gone on
To me it seems like they were joking. You know the kind of passive aggressive type way. And if Natasha is anything like Lucille, the boyfriend could easily receive the label of ‘giant cock’ for any minor issue or just not being at her beck and call 24/7.

Reactions: 2
OK this is mean but I wonder if she is clueless enough if she think she continue seeing here and there (mom one day, Laura the next, so forth) but if there family doesn't gather on christmas that is not only within rules but actually she is making a greater sacrifice?
She loves being a martyr, so probably. She is such a stupid little girl. It's pathetic.

wait r they talking about lauras or natashas boyfriend ?
The way I read it, I thought it was Natasha's bf they were going on about?

Do we reckon she or Michael reads this?
Yes. I hope they do. I couldn't give a tit if they now get offended. So many comments have offered them advice and constructive criticism, but it all falls on deaf ears and they always just pick out any comment they think is "harsh" as something from a troll. It is pathetic. She needs to get her head out her arse and be mature, less selfish and ignorant.

I think we due a crying video again soon, no doubt.

To me it seems like they were joking. You know the kind of passive aggressive type way. And if Natasha is anything like Lucille, the boyfriend could easily receive the label of ‘giant cock’ for any minor issue or just not being at her beck and call 24/7.
Yes. Natasha does seem like she would have a little bell to ring whenever she was wanting something and getting her bf to chase after her.
Lucille treats Michael like crap and I am wondering if Natasha treats her bf the same?

Yes. Natasha does seem like she would have a little bell to ring whenever she was wanting something and getting her bf to chase after her.
Lucille treats Michael like crap and I am wondering if Natasha treats her bf the same?
I imagine Natasha to be 10 times worse than Lucille (though it’s still early days so plenty of time for Lucille to catch up)
I’m sure that’s probably a lot of how Lucille justifies how she is ‘well this is how Natasha speaks to her boyfriend and they’ve been together long/have kids/any excuse to continue treating Michael the way she does’.

I imagine Natasha to be 10 times worse than Lucille (though it’s still early days so plenty of time for Lucille to catch up)
I’m sure that’s probably a lot of how Lucille justifies how she is ‘well this is how Natasha speaks to her boyfriend and they’ve been together long/have kids/any excuse to continue treating Michael the way she does’.
Yes. Definitely. Imagine what she doesn't show? On camera we have seen snippets of her attitude and general disregard for his feelings, poor guy must never get a break at all. Going to work must be a welcome relief for him.

Tier 4 from Boxing Day. Will be interesting to see if she actually bothers to stop seeing her family or if she’ll just keep doing as she pleases.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.