Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Michael just meant they’re now a household and not that they’ll be starting a family soon😬

the vlog together where they said he’s moving in just made me cringe so much. They have such a weird dynamic for a couple that have been together a few years and now live together.

Reactions: 5
Lucille seems like the type to be in the house all day on her day off but wait until Michael finishes work so they can go food shopping together.
Or wait till he comes home to cook their dinner while she’s been sat on her arse doing another jigsaw.
The poor lad has just signed on to be her personal servant.
I’m sure every time he buys the wrong thing or doesn’t do something her way, she’ll sulk.
can’t wait for the vlogs a few months from now when she’s subtly complaining about him ‘oh Michael didn’t do this right’ ‘I couldn’t have what I wanted for breakfast because someone didn’t get xyz...but it’s fine, I guess’
Ah loves young dream!

Reactions: 8
I hope Michael just meant they’re now a household and not that they’ll be starting a family soon😬

the vlog together where they said he’s moving in just made me cringe so much. They have such a weird dynamic for a couple that have been together a few years and now live together.
The vlogs I've watched of them make me cringe. I often just scrolled past the footage or ignored the video entirely. I just don't see them as a couple. More like some awkward friend type dynamic. Just creepy tbh.

Lucille seems like the type to be in the house all day on her day off but wait until Michael finishes work so they can go food shopping together.
Or wait till he comes home to cook their dinner while she’s been sat on her arse doing another jigsaw.
I’m sure every time he buys the wrong thing or doesn’t do something her way, she’ll sulk.
can’t wait for the vlogs a few months from now when she’s subtly complaining about him ‘oh Michael didn’t do this right’ ‘I couldn’t have what I wanted for breakfast because someone didn’t get xyz...but it’s fine, I guess’
Ah loves young dream!
I can totally see her doing that! Having sly digs here and there and complaining about him not pulling his weight or buying the wrong thing or whatever.

He will now experience and see the real Lucille, unless he is blinded by his love for Lucille 😄 and doesn't want to ever say anything to hurt her as then that would mean her little minions will then harass him as that is something she would do. Turn on water works and play the victim..

Ah loves young dream!
Yes!! Absolutely this. She hasn’t got a bloody clue. Not drive or energy and I’m honestly sick of seeing that bloody dressing gown. Doesn’t she put the heating on? She was complaining that her bedroom smells of food after she cooks, someone commented that it’s because she cooks in her pyjamas. She won’t like that. Obviously nothing can be her fault.

If Michael gets anything wrong it’ll be like when her dad went shopping and she was rude about it. Poor man.

Reactions: 7
I think he's 4 years older maybe?
I really hope she learns to cook and a few basic life skills before she has a child of her own

Reactions: 1
there so odd i hope when lock downs over and they can go out they go out more and enjoy time together whilst they can kids are great but i defonitly know from experience they make it so you and your partner have limited time together they need to enjoy time to themselves together going out doing things going on adventures before kids

They have gone from hardly seeing eachother at all, to suddenly being under the same roof. If they think things will carry on as normal, they are more stupid than I first thought.

He will now see her true colours and how lazy, greedy and how full of self entitlement she is. Sure, he will put up with it as she will easily turn on the crocodile tears and make him feel guilty for daring to ask her to help out or something. He has no idea what he has got himself into.

She will want a baby ASAP so she can "claim" him and just to have an excuse to do nothing but complain about the wrong groceries he will no doubt buy and do another puzzle for the camera. Exciting times ahead! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
there so odd i hope when lock downs over and they can go out they go out more and enjoy time together whilst they can kids are great but i defonitly know from experience they make it so you and your partner have limited time together they need to enjoy time to themselves together going out doing things going on adventures before kids
She commented on a video not long ago saying all she liked to do is stay in with chocolate and Netflix. There is no chance they will do anything I would class as “enjoying themselves”. Which is fine as it’s up to them how they live their lives but imagine having kids and that being their example. Never bother or make an effort because everything you do is so amazing and so perfect and everyone’s so proud. Honestly don’t understand how she copes at work. What if someone criticises something she’s done? Does she cry and then storm off home?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think they look like they could be brother and sister? So similar

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think they look like they could be brother and sister? So similar
I think it is not so much a "looks" thing (IMO) but the fact that they kind of act like it? there is no chemistry

I think it is not so much a "looks" thing (IMO) but the fact that they kind of act like it? there is no chemistry
This ^ no chemistry. Very much like siblings. Even when they kissed on a video it was so unnatural and like they had no idea what to do or even wanted to. All very weird tbh.

Does this all seem very sudden to anyone else? 🤣 I think Michael got her pregnant and her parents obviously can’t have her and the child staying there, so she moved into the flat really suddenly. Michael is moving there a month later after he has had some time to transfer his life over, and has a job straight away... looks like they are working to try and support a potential child?🤔

Reactions: 3
Does this all seem very sudden to anyone else? 🤣 I think Michael got her pregnant and her parents obviously can’t have her and the child staying there, so she moved into the flat really suddenly. Michael is moving there a month later after he has had some time to transfer his life over, and has a job straight away... looks like they are working to try and support a potential child?🤔
Maybe that was the reason for the scan the other day?

definitely an interesting idea...
I don’t think she’s pregnant but you never know.. i do agree that it seems they’re setting up life together in preparation for a last minute baby. But it is a small one bed flat not big enough for a child

Reactions: 2
Micheal moving in is weird. Why the sudden move? Why not wait for him to get a job and move in together? Its a small flat for two people. Ideal for a lone adult living alone for the first time but for two? I am dissappointed as I was looking forward to her gaining some independence.

I think Lucille lacks ambition because she really hasnt lived. Shes obviously not had a lot of friends and i think the 'Ilove netflix and chocolate' mentality is like a protective thing. Its what I would have said when I was 13 before I made proper friends and started enjoying life. She loves netflix and family because she has no friends and has no life experience.

I dont think Lucille moving in with micheal would have been good at all. She would have been completely isolated from her family, completely reliant on micheal for everything and we've always known she never wanted to move from her family. Micheal was always going to have to move to inverness which is why they dont really work as a couple. I think hes very controlling, she seems a bit naggy but i think its part of the playing bf/gf attitude they have, which is odf in itself.

I really want her to just chuck micheal, move to london or glasgow or somewhere alone and just go a bit wild. Then she can come home and settle and just be a bit happier

It is very sudden considering they have been long distance until now and the most they have ever spent together has been 5-6 days?

If she is pregnant or becomes pregnant soon then she most likely did it since Laura now has a kid, Natatsha has 2, so she must feel left out of things. So now she thinks, a new flat, got the bf, now a baby. As that seems to be what they want in that family. Like they think that is why they were put on earth to do. If thatbus what they want, fair enough, but it always seems like such a competition between them lot.

They don't have any chemistry and are more like brother sister, so add a kid into the mix? Jeeeeez...

He will soon see her nasty and bitchy attitude and how greedy and lazy she is, then he might see what she is really like. Unless, he finds that endearing. He runs after her like he is her servant and she seems to talk down to him too..

He also talks to her like a child, mind you, she acts like it most of the time.
He has gave up everything, she has sacrificed nothing.

Reactions: 3
All this baby talk has made me think of something. You know when she was at home and no one in the family wanted to be on camera and Laura does not want Lola on camera. She still has natasha's kids but not really now cause of corona.
Having her own child is perfect for her cause she can always put the child on vlog. It's her child so no one can say no.
I would say in her mind she be thinking of that and it secretly partly the reason for wanting one. She'd have content for years.
She doesn't do anything apart from film other people and their kids. Now she has to have one of her own.

I don’t think the move was to do with pregnancy but I do agree that there will probably be one very soon.
That poor child won’t have a minutes peace without having a camera shoved in it’s face.

Reactions: 4
imagine her with the baby.

Cue videos of her bawling because the baby knocked over her chocolates and they fell on the ground. Or Michael was at work and she HERSELF ALL ALONE had to change a diaper

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.