Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the move was to do with pregnancy but I do agree that there will probably be one very soon.
That poor child won’t have a minutes peace without having a camera shoved in it’s face.
Yeah I don’t think she’s pregnant either but suspect it will be soon. A classic example of her saying one thing, doing the other and then getting defensive about it. She will spend her life not working, living in a rental flat, eating rubbish, being lazy and expecting everyone to be nice to her. To be clear there is nothing wrong with any of that at all but she says she wants to do X, Y, Z and then will do absolutely nothing to make that happen. Her laziness and sense of entitlement has become even more apparent this year. Imagine working with her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think she’s pregnant either but suspect it will be soon. A classic example of her saying one thing, doing the other and then getting defensive about it. She will spend her life not working, living in a rental flat, eating rubbish, being lazy and expecting everyone to be nice to her. To be clear there is nothing wrong with any of that at all but she says she wants to do X, Y, Z and then will do absolutely nothing to make that happen. Her laziness and sense of entitlement has become even more apparent this year. Imagine working with her.
Yeah. Absolutely nothing wrong with settling down and starting a family at her age (provided unlike Lucille you have the coping skills and emotional maturity to create the best environment for the child) but for someone who claims her passion is travelling and renting is a waste of money, she’s doing f all about the things in life she has said are important to her. Think she’s just taking the quickest and easiest paths that come her way rather than persevering with anything that will benefit her long term.

Reactions: 5
All this baby talk has made me think of something. You know when she was at home and no one in the family wanted to be on camera and Laura does not want Lola on camera. She still has natasha's kids but not really now cause of corona.
Having her own child is perfect for her cause she can always put the child on vlog. It's her child so no one can say no.
I would say in her mind she be thinking of that and it secretly partly the reason for wanting one. She'd have content for years.
She doesn't do anything apart from film other people and their kids. Now she has to have one of her own.
Also Natasha ended up stopping her kids being filmed (she mentioned in a comment one time that she only did it for Lucille) so Lucille literally has no content as she usually filmed Natasha's kids, which I just scrolled past as who cares (apart from her minions of course) and she also seemed so obsessed with them.

If I knew her, I could not handle having a camera always shoved in my face. She is unbearable.

So having a kid of her own would be perfect content for her and I guess she would try to market her channel as a family channel and get more sponsors that she will probably pretend she uses/likes. That girl has no passion, no interests, nothing. She has no character, no enthusiasm for anything and is so dull. You would not think someone like her would have started a YouTube channel, but here we are.

Somehow she has got a following for basically repeating the same old videos. Cherryz haul, What I Eat In A Day.."Hey guys hope you're all well and having a lovely lovely day.
Here is anther WIEIAD video as you guys keep requesting them. What is it we are onto now, ah yes, the 200th edition of WIEIAD. You know me by now, it is the same as the other 199 videos but I film the content you want." - This will be what she will say in the future as you can bet there will be that many WIEIAD 😄
And who actually requests them? She maybe thinks 2 people asking for them is a huge amount of requests.

So yes, a baby will be perfect for her. Until it craps itself and she cries to the video that she has to change a nappy and can't handle that, when the kid is older, he/she eat some of her fries, imagine the meltdown. Or can't handle the mess. Imagine the content.

Yeah. Absolutely nothing wrong with settling down and starting a family at her age (provided unlike Lucille you have the coping skills and emotional maturity to create the best environment for the child) but for someone who claims her passion is travelling and renting is a waste of money, she’s doing f all about the things in life she has said are important to her. Think she’s just taking the quickest and easiest paths that come her way rather than persevering with anything that will benefit her long term.
Totally agree with this. There would be nothing wrong with the life she leads if she had said that’s all she wanted. She’s spoke about travelling so much in the past (not as much recently) but feels like she’s given that up to just settle down early when she doesn’t really need to just yet.

Reactions: 2
It really irritates me when she says ‘have a lovely lovely day’ why repeat it?! So weird.
I think she will have a baby soon for sure but I think it’s a terrible idea. She and Michael hardly seem financially stable on their minimum wage jobs with probably minimal savings. Plus they’ve never lived together so just try that for a while- everything doesn’t need to be rushed. I think she’s jealous of the attention Laura is getting and wants some for herself.

Reactions: 8
It really irritates me when she says ‘have a lovely lovely day’ why repeat it?! So weird.
I think she will have a baby soon for sure but I think it’s a terrible idea. She and Michael hardly seem financially stable on their minimum wage jobs with probably minimal savings. Plus they’ve never lived together so just try that for a while- everything doesn’t need to be rushed. I think she’s jealous of the attention Laura is getting and wants some for herself.
You're so right.
It is very competitive and she also seemed so bitter when she couldn't film Laura or her baby, what better way to get new viewers and attention, get knocked up by a guy who acts more like your brother who you have no chemistry with and have only started living together. Smart thinking!

And the lovely lovely day. Arghhhh shut up Lucille! She sounds so fake when she says it. So rehearsed. So hollow. Like a robot I guess.

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker 🙈 there's a fair few peoples threads I keep up with but don't comment on as I've made accounts in the past nd forgot the log in details but I just really wanna say one tiny thing in Lucilles favor here, from what we've seen on her relationship through youtube it looks like she's been the one doing all the running around. He never came to her even pre pandemic, did he? It always got under my skin cause he's a fair bit older and surely with being in a family business he could rearrange things nd get time off easier than she can but it always seemed to be her getting the bus up to him. Even with gifts he put in minimal effort, I'm seriously certain her mum put more thoughts into gifts than he did hers. I really feel like this move is justified. If she moved it would properly have pissed me off:ROFLMAO:

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker 🙈 there's a fair few peoples threads I keep up with but don't comment on as I've made accounts in the past nd forgot the log in details but I just really wanna say one tiny thing in Lucilles favor here, from what we've seen on her relationship through youtube it looks like she's been the one doing all the running around. He never came to her even pre pandemic, did he? It always got under my skin cause he's a fair bit older and surely with being in a family business he could rearrange things nd get time off easier than she can but it always seemed to be her getting the bus up to him. Even with gifts he put in minimal effort, I'm seriously certain her mum put more thoughts into gifts than he did hers. I really feel like this move is justified. If she moved it would properly have pissed me off:ROFLMAO:
He did at least twice because they stayed in hotels. I think that's why she went there... he had a flat. She had only her tiny bedroom.

Reactions: 1
He did at least twice because they stayed in hotels. I think that's why she went there... he had a flat. She had only her tiny bedroom.
I'm a shy person but still stayed over at my bf's when he was living at home with his family in his small bedroom. I feel like it was him just letting her do all the work. I think people are giving him too much credit here tbh. I also was the one to sacrifice my family/ friends over moving closer to my other half. sometimes you just have to do what makes sense 🤷‍♀️

He was on his way to running the family business and she works at a giant retail chain. She could have got a transfer but I doubt that even entered her mind.

i feel she is just using him until someone else comes along as she doesn't want to he single and wants to act like she has it all together.
He had to give up his flat, family m, job and so on and for what? To live with her. Poor guy. Unless she is totally different to what we see, he will be seriously running after her and will not be an equal relationship. She will also have to learn to share food and not be so greedy and actually think of someone else for once.

Or they could have moved half way between places. I just feel she does the big tearful moments and that will easily sway him and get him to do whatever she wants.

It is all very rushed and I do think they should have thought about it first before they committed to this.

As for never making an effort, I used to think that too, but then I thought it would be because he had his own place at the time and they wanted privacy. He did visit her a few times where they stayed in a hotel and one time a night with her family. The gifts, well, depends what he could afford, I know he once bought her a jumper and a few other items? For Christmas I think?
Then flowers for her birthday? OK, could have got her something else, but he remembered and who knows why he got her flowers and not something else instead.
He does seem to treat her alot, cooks for her (ok it was in his flat, but she could have helped)
He seems to pull his weight in other ways.

Everyone entitled to their own opinion of course :) and I am not his biggest fan btw, just that girl, jeeez, she has alot of people easily fooled with this nicer than nice attitude.

In all honesty, I dont think they will last.
Too much like siblings from what I've seen. No chemistry. Everything so awkward and staged and seems so forced and unnatural?

Only time will tell. They might surprise us all and actually last 😂

I wonder, is anyone on this thread is an ex school friend of Lucille or anyone who actually knows her personally? Would be interesting to hear what she is like 🤣

Reactions: 6
I wonder, is anyone on this thread is an ex school friend of Lucille or anyone who actually knows her personally? Would be interesting to hear what she is like 🤣
Haha, that would be interesting.
If you're out there, don't be shy! We want to know 😆

Reactions: 1
I also think Michael seems to do a lot more Lucielle.

If i was at my boyfriensd place all day playing switch while he was at work might be nice to cook him dinner once or twice. then when he is at her place he cooks dinner

Lucille did go to visit Michael a lot more than he went to her but it just made sense.
He had his own flat so she could hang out there while he worked and then they’d be able to spend time together. That wouldn’t be possible at lucilles’s house.
She never tidied up, cooked, cleaned or did anything to help out while she was at his house. Yet whenever he has come to her flat he’s cooked all the meals and I get the feeling he does other chores too

Reactions: 5
I don't want to make anyone feel ill or sick 🤢

Now that they're living together there very well might be more pregnancy scares.
Sleeping together more something might end up happening. I think in the near future there might be a baby.

I remember in a Q and A back in her parents house. Someone asked have you ever had a pregnancy scare and she said she had once.
I think it might have just been the usual you know your period doesn't come right on time and then it does and you're fine.
That’s probably what it was.
Lucille accidently falling pregnant is a lot more likely to happen now.
Before they were only seeing each other every few months

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't want to make anyone feel ill or sick 🤢

Now that they're living together there very well might be more pregnancy scares.
Sleeping together more something might end up happening. I think in the near future there might be a baby.

I remember in a Q and A back in her parents house. Someone asked have you ever had a pregnancy scare and she said she had once.
I think it might have just been the usual you know your period doesn't come right on time and then it does and you're fine.
That’s probably what it was.
Lucille accidently falling pregnant is a lot more likely to happen now.
Before they were only seeing each other every few months
Urgh. Just the mere thought..
Just no. I gave in and watched the recent vlog and it was so cringey and I stand by what I said, they are so unnatural and have zero chemistry.

Everything looks so awkward and just urgh.

I saw how frustrated she got when he asked her for something and she was filming and she just seemed so irritated. Lucille, he has just moved up. Was asking for help or where something was, give him a break.

She probably goes 1 day kate without her period and classes that as a scare 😄 but in all seriousness, they make me feel nauseous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else cringe when Lucille said "mwah" everytime her and Michael kissed in her recent vlog?

It's already ick enough seeing them kiss without an immature noise at the end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else cringe when Lucille said "mwah" everytime her and Michael kissed in her recent vlog?

It's already ick enough seeing them kiss without an immature noise at the end 😂
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I thought i was being weird about it, but something just gives me the creeps about them two.

Their actions seem so robotic and false, not natural at all. Their eachothers firsts right? I understand it would be awkward, but after all this time it still shouldn't be...
Although they have barely spent any time together so there is that..

lucky Michael liked the tattoo otherwise who knows his reaction. he seems so controlling, i know she is a whingy brat but clearly tolerates his control.

Still finding it so strange that he has ditched everyone, even his friends?! (if he has any) to move in with lucille and work at Maccas.
I agree with the above poster, they have barely spent any time together. Clearly she films 90% of the trips, or times she has seen him as she has no other content. Thats really not many times, considering she is about to be living with him

Reactions: 7
I appreciate they were long distance so couldn’t see each other all the time but I’m sure they could’ve seen each other more than they did. Seems crazy to move in with someone you’ve only really spent 6 weeks with total

Just seen the tattoo, it’s a very basic witch design but it’s nice enough. Looks well done.

I’m confused why Lucille is buying everything for a shared flat? Surely if they live together they should be buying furniture together and splitting the costs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.