Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she proberly is worried about getting back the deposit back if she leaves idk about scotland but here in our area the estate agents r super strict any small damage /dirt to property and you wont gret your money back but she needs to chill stains can easily be removed etc no point worrying really
She’s said she’ll be living there “for a long time into the future” so doubt she’s concerned about that. If Michael treated her the way she did him people would be saying it was abusive. I don’t think it is necessarily but she’s very rude for someone who acts like she’s six a nice, innocent girl. I agree that it’s good Michael has managed to get a job, really difficult at the moment! I do wonder what it’ll be like when the novelty of living together wears off though.

Someone has commented on her video saying “he’s just after your money”... what money?!

Michael left a comment about how he was leaving behind his family and a job he loved and he would’ve eventually been able to take over the family business. Lucille works in Matalan where she could’ve got a transfer or found another retail job but she made him leave his already rented flat, family, job and future. Screams selfish.
Her sense of entitlement yet again.

Reactions: 3
Michael left a comment about how he was leaving behind his family and a job he loved and he would’ve eventually been able to take over the family business. Lucille works in Matalan where she could’ve got a transfer or found another retail job but she made him leave his already rented flat, family, job and future. Screams selfish.
so strange. He seems very controlling, sounds like he was also super jealous previously of Lucille having guy friends. Probably just wants to watch over her...

how long do we think this will actually last? I mean quitting your family business to work at Maccas (do only Australians say this?) wow... thats a commitment to a girl. She seems nuts. She clearly said she would be angry if he knocked a few chocolates onto the floor... :/ they both clearly have serious issues

Reactions: 5
Her sense of entitlement is repulsive.
Who does she think she is? Arghh I really wish someone would speak some sense into her but everyone around her seems to think she is nicer than nice and wouldn't harm a fly.

He left a family business for her. He sounds like he is already missing his family, which is completely normal, but I doubt she will be that supportive or understanding. I wonder how she managed to convince him that she could not possibly leave, and that he had to be the one to make all the sacrifices.

They could have even found somewhere half way between them both, I know he would have had to still leave his family business, but then they would have both made a sacrifice, not just all on him.

Reactions: 4
Her sense of entitlement is repulsive.
Who does she think she is? Arghh I really wish someone would speak some sense into her but everyone around her seems to think she is nicer than nice and wouldn't harm a fly.

He left a family business for her. He sounds like he is already missing his family, which is completely normal, but I doubt she will be that supportive or understanding. I wonder how she managed to convince him that she could not possibly leave, and that he had to be the one to make all the sacrifices.

They could have even found somewhere half way between them both, I know he would have had to still leave his family business, but then they would have both made a sacrifice, not just all on him.
michael could have taken over the family business in a few years time and then employed her they just have no common sense between them

Reactions: 7
michael could have taken over the family business in a few years time and then employed her they just have no common sense between them
The thing about common sense is that it isn't that common.

You'd think their families would have advised against this but they are adults after all, I imagine in a few months he will be back down there as they find out living together is not as easy as they thought it would be.

Reactions: 5
I think the decision to have him move to her stomping grounds does make sense in that he can always return to his family's business but comparatively Lucille would have a harder time finding work if she were to quit her retail job. Matalan probably doesn't try to accomodate transfers and with the economy, I can't imagine it's as easy to get a service job. I seem to recall that it took Lucille to get a job outside of childcare and that was before corona. It is unfair but that's relationships and that's what Michael has agreed to.

we all said it made wayyy more sense for Lucille to move to him.
I think in a few months he’ll resent Lucille for making him give that all up.
I know it was his choice but I feel like Lucille was probably really stubborn and never considered leaving Inverness

sweet comment tbh bless him. But the last line😅 not long til theres a baby probably. I hope they’re both ready for that😅😅
Can you imagine. She can barley look after herself. She just has no ambition or drive does she. And before the retail argument starts I don’t mean that! There are people doing pretty high up jobs with very little ambition and vice versa but she’s just so lazy. Everything is always such a chore for her. She works eight hour shifts. Sometimes when she starts early she’ll have a whole afternoon/evening and what does she do - sit around in her dressing gown. I appreciate there’s not heaps to do at the moment but she’s always been like that. So happy to just let everything pass her by.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine. She can barley look after herself. She just has no ambition or drive does she. And before the retail argument starts I don’t mean that! There are people doing pretty high up jobs with very little ambition and vice versa but she’s just so lazy. Everything is always such a chore for her. She works eight hour shifts. Sometimes when she starts early she’ll have a whole afternoon/evening and what does she do - sit around in her dressing gown. I appreciate there’s not heaps to do at the moment but she’s always been like that. So happy to just let everything pass her by.
Yeah how the hell she would look after anyone else I don't know, I assume her mum would be basically with her helping 24/7

Reactions: 6
Wow, I actually feel bad for Michael. Most people who work at McDonalds hate it there. Whenever I go there on a rare occasion, the kitchen seems like such a stressful, chaotic environment and the staff are all yelling at each other. Imagine coming home from a job like that and having to put up with Lucille and her moodiness.

They seem very keen to have a child... I bet if Lucille has a child, she will expect Michael to take paternity leave instead of her because she won't want to do much/any of the childcare. Imagine a screaming baby with Michael trying to figure out how to use nappies, whilst Lucille is just sat playing on her Nintendo Switch wearing a dressing gown in the corner of the room.

Reactions: 6
Wow, I actually feel bad for Michael. Most people who work at McDonalds hate it there. Whenever I go there on a rare occasion, the kitchen seems like such a stressful, chaotic environment and the staff are all yelling at each other. Imagine coming home from a job like that and having to put up with Lucille and her moodiness.

They seem very keen to have a child... I bet if Lucille has a child, she will expect Michael to take paternity leave instead of her because she won't want to do much/any of the childcare. Imagine a screaming baby with Michael trying to figure out how to use nappies, whilst Lucille is just sat playing on her Nintendo Switch wearing a dressing gown in the corner of the room.
Yeh I used to work in a food court next door to a McDonalds and it seemed like such a stressful work environment, not to mention the stench of grease in the kitchen. Having to put up with that knowing you could have taken over a family business must be awful, I think it will end up in a build up of resentment and lead to loads of arguments, rightfully so IMO, it makes 0 sense she wouldn;t have re-located for him, I would be angry if I was his family tbh

* in the corner of the room eating a kilo of gifted chocolate

Reactions: 2
McDonald’s will be VERY different to working in the family cafe.
Good for him getting a job in these difficult times but I don’t think it’s a great decision.
I hope they’re not planning a family anytime soon!!

Argh she's gonna be getting up the duff isn't she, thought she would be different from her sisters and maybe do something else with her life but no probably not. But then she does have the potential to make money from pregnancy/baby etc content on her channel!

Urgh. Her as a Mum. No.
She is obsessed with her nieces and nephew though.
Natasha's kids were usually her main content which was initiating and unnecessary.
So now she will be wanting one of her own to be obsessed about.
I cannot see her as a mum, not now and not anytime soon. She will want kids ASAP since her younger sister also has one, it is like some competition.
Laura has a kid.
Natasha just moved house.
So Lucille has to move Michael in and possibly have a kid.

I wonder how her dogs are. I doubt they are getting much attention now as she did seem to be the only one who routinely took them out.

Good for him for getting a job, especially in the current situation but I think it will be a big shock to the system from working at his family business. Then has to go home to Lucille and be nagged by her. She is more like a boss than his gf.

Remember Michael, do not leave any mess. No mug stains on the table. Do not spill chocolate buttons. Do not move without her permission. She will flip out.

I doubt she even considered to move for him. She is so self entitled and thinks she can always get her way...and she will keep thinking that until someone puts their foot down and actually speaks some sense into her!

Urgh. Her as a Mum. No.
She is obsessed with her nieces and nephew though.
Natasha's kids were usually her main content which was initiating and unnecessary.
So now she will be wanting one of her own to be obsessed about.
I cannot see her as a mum, not now and not anytime soon. She will want kids ASAP since her younger sister also has one, it is like some competition.
Laura has a kid.
Natasha just moved house.
So Lucille has to move Michael in and possibly have a kid.

I wonder how her dogs are. I doubt they are getting much attention now as she did seem to be the only one who routinely took them out.

Good for him for getting a job, especially in the current situation but I think it will be a big shock to the system from working at his family business. Then has to go home to Lucille and be nagged by her. She is more like a boss than his gf.

Remember Michael, do not leave any mess. No mug stains on the table. Do not spill chocolate buttons. Do not move without her permission. She will flip out.

I doubt she even considered to move for him. She is so self entitled and thinks she can always get her way...and she will keep thinking that until someone puts their foot down and actually speaks some sense into her!
No reason why she couldn't pick up the dogs no contact in the garden and walk them !!!

No reason why she couldn't pick up the dogs no contact in the garden and walk them !!!
Exactly. She is selfish and thoughtless. Just doesn't think of anyone but herself.

Wasn't one of them hers anyway?
Yes, one was/is? Poor dogs. I'm a huge animal lover, so that also bothered me about her, her dog never even got a mention in the moving videos.

She was too busy focused on matching her kitchenware and ordering a free cherryz haul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.