Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flogging those coats on Vinted now that her bff Gi fletcher gifted her only a month or so ago! Pretty sure she said they were the best coats ever at the time?! 🤭🤭🤭
The Regatta ones? Yes, claimed they were the best for school run. Was thinking hadn't seen her wear it since. She won't be the only influencer doing this bit just shows how shallow and fickle it all is. Likewise when when of the gang post an #ad, all their mates comment saying how great the freebie item is. Either because they've been asked to or because they want their own slice of the pie.

Reactions: 4
There is something really distasteful about making money off of something that was gifted to her. Especially when gifted by her wonderful friend Gi, they trekking together didn't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gi didn't gift the coat though, the clothing company would have given them out. I expect Gi will shill her own once the brand partnership has ended.

Reactions: 1
Got to be #gifted surely?
We all know that bleep doesn’t pay for anything.
unless it’s a pending the cash on designer gear.

Major unpopular opinion probably but her living room actually triggers me 😂 I expected better from her. It’s the most boring decorated living room ever. That brick wallpaper is sickening.

Reactions: 5
We all know that bleep doesn’t pay for anything.
unless it’s a pending the cash on designer gear.

Major unpopular opinion probably but her living room actually triggers me 😂 I expected better from her. It’s the most boring decorated living room ever. That brick wallpaper is sickening.
Oh my god no I’m totally with you!!
Always thought it was awfull and so run down!
Really thought it would of been amazing buts it’s actually really bad

I don't know if it's her decorating or just a badly laid out house. The kitchen is big but a total waste of spare with the units going all round the sides leaving a big open space in the middle. The living room again is also quite big but because they have the glass doors onto the garden they don't have many options for putting furniture.

She decorated the old Victorian terrace house really well I thought. This house just looks a bit bland and empty.

Reactions: 3
Did she used to have a proper job? Because I don’t know why she bothers with this “influencing”, her account is dead as a dodo.

Thanks for replying. She should go back to that. Surely in times like this, the extra money would be good.
They all go to tit when they make Instagram their main job rather than a side hustle! They almost instantly become unrelateable to half their followers

Reactions: 6
They all go to tit when they make Instagram their main job rather than a side hustle! They almost instantly become unrelateable to half their followers
Completely agree. And she’s not the most charismatic at the best of times but now she’s so bloody boring.

Totally agree. I used to really like her and found her so down to earth now she's one of the most annoying out there!

Reactions: 3
Same. I thinking working a normal job helps. Just can't relate to the constant trips to Winchester for brunch dates, spending so much time at the health club and having time to paint Christmas candles and making Christmas wrapping paper.

Shame because I started following when Harry was a baby. She handled his diagnosis, his operation and then her fiance having a brain tumour tremendously well.

Same. I thinking working a normal job helps. Just can't relate to the constant trips to Winchester for brunch dates, spending so much time at the health club and having time to paint Christmas candles and making Christmas wrapping paper.

Shame because I started following when Harry was a baby. She handled his diagnosis, his operation and then her fiance having a brain tumour tremendously well.
Yes! She seemed really switched on then. Now it's like she's regressed to her teens!!