Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't know weekend working if it bit her on the arse .. little knobhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What work did she do exactly this weekend? She does nothing but moan about her kids being ill at the moment.
The amount of pics she shared of her sunbathing during the week last year whilst her eldest was at school was unreal. She has no concept of the struggle most working mums have. She uses the gym creche or nursery time to go for brunches or to the gym for crying out loud!
Remember her holiday last year when she moaned the balcony was in shade when it was nap time? No wonder her skin is so sun damaged.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What work did she do exactly this weekend? She does nothing but moan about her kids being ill at the moment.
The amount of pics she shared of her sunbathing during the week last year whilst her eldest was at school was unreal. She has no concept of the struggle most working mums have. She uses the gym creche or nursery time to go for brunches or to the gym for crying out loud!
Remember her holiday last year when she moaned the balcony was in shade when it was nap time? No wonder her skin is so sun damaged.
Her skin is horrific

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Special bonding day with the child she moans about daily to millions of people, a child who is clearly struggling with something. What a nice thing to do..... Oh hang on it's just a work day with colleagues who are paid to take their children to work, film it, exploit them and have cameras in their face all day.

Imagine being that kid who has been shouted at and moaned at constantly for being a kid, she's admitted this multiple times, being told he's going to be spending some quality time with his mum during the school holidays and the realisation that actually you're just working for your mum during the school holidays.

Reactions: 9
She's trolling us right?! She cannot be serious. It's day 3 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
And yesterday she was on a freebie trip (with just one child) and her blagger mates. I do wonder how this lot would cope if they had real jobs, and had to juggle holiday clubs, work, 25 days annual leave like real people.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm really not sure why she had kids, she seems to despise spending any time with them !!

Reactions: 4
Yesterday's burn out is all forgotten, now she's got freebie Neom and Tanologist packages.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
“Life admin “
Who do these people think they are …basically paid her gas bill like we all would do probably before or after a full day of work
Honestly -they wind me up

• Wow
Reactions: 8
surely all her mummy blogger friends who have been to Dubai can answer the question on what restaurants to go to..

oh no wait she wouldn't be able to show off that way and get engagement

Reactions: 4
She made a comment about her cleaner today on the tripod post, I'm sure she's claimed in the past she doesn't have a cleaner, she does it herself?

• Angry
She made a comment about her cleaner today on the tripod post, I'm sure she's claimed in the past she doesn't have a cleaner, she does it herself?
What does she actually do all bloody day. She’s a lazy mare.

Wonder if she’ll get a proper job when her youngest starts school.