Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL does a reel talking about combat trousers .. doesn’t even show the combat trousers 🤣 is she alright?!

Reactions: 1
No I don’t think she knows her. I’ve never seen a photo of them together.

That green dress did nothing for her except make her look like a pea head. 🤭

• Haha
Do we think the trip to DLP was part of the AD?

I have been wanting to book DLP for a while and if it was gifted I’d be truly shocked for a crappy little account like hers?? When the likes of other bigger cunts paid for it?

Do we think the trip to DLP was part of the AD?

I have been wanting to book DLP for a while and if it was gifted I’d be truly shocked for a crappy little account like hers?? When the likes of other bigger cunts paid for it?
don't let these idiots put you off! We had the most magical time in Disneyland Paris!

• Heart
She always looks very smug and like she is partial to the old Colombian marching powder on a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS, don't post a pic of your poorly child to insta, the poor child, just leave him be! Also manages to humble brag in her A&E check in that she managed to carry him up the stairs as she works out. Stop using your (ill) children to up your engagement level you absolute moron (a poorly child post will of course get lots of "you ok, Hun? responses).

Reactions: 5
Not sure if her comment of 'tit' at the news of Arron Carter is because she is sad at the news or that the begging for tickets to see Backstreet Boys paid off and it is now likely to be cancelled or at least Nick Carter not performing. Yesterday comments that she wouldn't pay £800 for tickets and today she suddenly has some.

Reactions: 4
Probably some kindly gifted or even worse G got them ….can’t stand her either …

Reactions: 2
Photos of trekking in Oman and the Himalayas. Had forgot she'd done that...... Said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never heard of this person before but just seen her latest Christmas post shared and hate it.

It's so patronising and it ain't that deep.

Reactions: 2
Flogging those coats on Vinted now that her bff Gi fletcher gifted her only a month or so ago! Pretty sure she said they were the best coats ever at the time?! 🤭🤭🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No way?! Surely she’s not that blatant to flog a gifted coat from Gi publicly?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3