Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor son, she comments he really didn't want a back to school photo taken. So she shares it with thausands of randoms on the internet? FFS give the boy some privacy and respect his requests! Fine to insist on having one but not fine to post on your SM. I expect the reason he didn't want one was he knew she'd immediately be sharing it all over.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
When will these rinsers realise that children cannot consent? If he didn’t want his photo taken and blasted on the internet it’s abuse! They sell their kids privacy for money and likes …..and the internet will last forever …..selfish cunts!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She has blurred out the badge but if you are local it isn't rocket science to work out which school he goes to. In Y4 they should be learning about online safety, how you shouldn't post anything that could identify your school or home. Harry could probably teach his mum a thing or two.

Reactions: 6
She has blurred out the badge but if you are local it isn't rocket science to work out which school he goes to. In Y4 they should be learning about online safety, how you shouldn't post anything that could identify your school or home. Harry could probably teach his mum a thing or two.
Specially when someone she was very close friends with / family ish via a relationship has pleaded guilty to being a nonce….

I obviously don’t communicate with Lucie but being local, I know where she lives (as she’s posted photos from outside her house etc) her sons school & where they go etc…. It’s sickening.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Specially when someone she was very close friends with / family ish via a relationship has pleaded guilty to being a ponce….

I obviously don’t communicate with Lucie but being local, I know where she lives (as she’s posted photos from outside her house etc) her sons school & where they go etc…. It’s sickening.
Oh god it’s all over my social
Getting abit sick of seeing him to be honest
All the usual suspects too sharing it
I wish I knew who you were 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Haha I’d screen print my Facebook for you ……. 😂 haven’t shared or even commented anything / anywhere. I would prefer to pretend I don’t know him 😎✌🏼
Exactly what Lucie is doing
Wants it kept on the hush
These huns will never ever learn about child safety online

Reactions: 1
Exactly what Lucie is doing
Wants it kept on the hush
These huns will never ever learn about child safety online
I also do not post images of my children in their uniforms - AT ALL though. I’m not a “omg my kids in blablaaa year” kinder lover. My social media life is very boring BUT SAFE 😎

👀 I can’t message you directly obv. Lol - but you seen JB’s insta - truth Tuesday 🙊
Yes just sat and listened to it
A good listen (not so much the four year old bit I didn’t know that😢)and fair play for going to the court hearing
I didn’t realise it was 2019 I thought it was quite recent what he was doing and people still continued to hang out with him etc

Not to derail from Lucie but seeing as D is a former friend of hers I can't believe he wasn't put away. I would feel really creeped out knowing someone I knew would have access to all my photographs and then remembering that your Instagram is open to everyone. You would think it would be a wake up call not to share so much online.

Is it just me who hates it when people post on social media that their kids are dicks?! He’s so tiny it just seems so wrong!

• Sad
I live in Basingstoke. What on earth have I missed?!
Another one we probably know hahah

Is it just me who hates it when people post on social media that their kids are dicks?! He’s so tiny it just seems so wrong!
What is an acceptable age to announce your child is a dick? Asking for Lucie…… not. 😂

my kids are like me, ofcourse they are dicks 😏

Reactions: 2
Who the eff would take ANY skincare advice from Lucie? Her sun-damaged face advertising skin products is hilarious 😂 Brands must be desperate.