Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the time she done a Tesco / food AD when we were in lockdown and people were struggling for essentials.

she’s a first class bleep.

Reactions: 4
All this chat about anxiety & how bad it is at the moment and she’s been out TWICE this week to central London to see two shows in packed theatres. Yeah alright. Doable when it’s gifted isn’t it. Anxiety magically disappears and you can cope with life again. She barely has a weekend when she’s not out with her mates. I wish I had that much free time with two kids, I get about 3 girls days out a year & the odd date night.

Annoyingly, I have an Emma mattress & so do both my kids. They are extremely comfortable & I’d never change it 🙈

I’m sure she was not long ago advertising a silent night mattress though & talking about how she hoped it’d help her eldest with his sleep issues?!
So glad someone else mentioned this about the anxiety. I have terrible anxiety and often struggle with not wanting to leave the house but I have to for work and my children. She has to because she has free days out to go on.
And another ad!
she also compares her boys a lot and shouldn’t. One is deaf, the other isn’t. Cochlear implants doesn’t stop him being deaf as she seems to think. Their experiences and how they are as babies will be very different because of this!!

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s a bloody twit ….and her tongue behind the teeth shots ….bleeping grow up you are a mother and maybe parent at the weekend?

Reactions: 6
Does she has no thoughts or style of her own? Just watched her latest YouTube video and everything is oh I wanted this because so and so has it! Don’t even get me started on those bloody sock boot things .. hideous!!

Reactions: 4
She’s banging on about her glasses and whining her husband doesn’t like them. Tough tit. No one cares. Why not go and throw some more money on some he likes if you care that much. Wastes money on everything else!

Reactions: 6
Whoever dispensed those glasses should be shot … such a waste of lens and if she had any type of prescription they would be very heavy….. ex dispenser here, her last pair was shocking too …I bet she’s the type I want so I get and not take any guidance or advice. But if she wants to look slightly ridiculous heho ….. I’m sure any future pictures with the glasses will be enhanced by the teeth behind the tongue move and the peace sign ….

Reactions: 5
She’s banging on about her glasses and whining her husband doesn’t like them. Tough tit. No one cares. Why not go and throw some more money on some he likes if you care that much. Wastes money on everything else!
I’m sure she will have a different pair in a few weeks time!!

Reactions: 2
I thought they were ok but seems she's insecure about them, her husband hates them, so she turns to insta for folk there to blow smoke up her ass about them rather than play with, or keep an eye on, her son in the bath. She said he was getting cross she wasn't playing, honestly Lucy, those bath time play days are precious and soon over. Focus on enjoying that moment, not about your new bloody glasses!

Reactions: 7
They were Liberty so maybe he can get over them ….designer snob husband. I’m a bit of a designer liker in frames but I know what suits me and cost per wear as I HAVE to wear mine as I cannot see ….thank you for varifocals !

Reactions: 1
How many times does she name drop Giovanna Fletcher, it makes me cringe 🙄
Exactly!
Like she is just another nobody like Lucie now
Yes she won the jungle but never heard of her again since
Bore off Lucie
It’s like me saying your name and people going who the duck

Reactions: 1
I started following her about 8 years ago via Hannah Maggs. Turns out one of my friend’s husbands used to work with her husband ( can’t remember his name) in IT sales. Loves a bit of white stuff.

Also the filter she uses in her gram picks is bleeping horrendous! Why has no one told her how Orange they make all of them look! They are dreadful!

• Wow
Reactions: 7