Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with her following, specially as a ‘mum influencer’ (FYI, I would never take parenting tips from a ‘mum’ that is more interested in social media than real life parenting) she should be show casting proper car seat safety.
There was a massive ta-do on it last year with many influencers - even gifted car seats to help promote it and reels of facts about rear facing - no coats etc!!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone actually heard her mention pelvic floor before? Can't say I have. I thought it was one of those electric pulse tummy trainer things when I saw the shorts. Turns out it is, just training your pelvic floor instead. If she was so concerned about her pelvic floor, and that of her followers, she could have been talking about the exercises on the NHS app or encouraging women to ask the GP for referrals to women's health physios. Obviously neither of those options pay her though so she has no interest. Entirely self centered as always.

Reactions: 9
When Lucie first opened up about her mental health struggles with anxiety, how she had gone to her doctor and is on medication I actually thought well done to her for being so open and honest about a real topic rather than the usual vapent twaddle she normally spouts. Using Instagram for good but the £££ is just too hard to resist for these floggers. Now using her anxiety to sell CBD gummies. I find it so distasteful and insulting to any vulnerable viewers who she had encouraged to talk about their anxiety to then have her try and flog them some herbal cure for anxiety and insomnia.

Reactions: 11
Miss original over there with her ugg mini boots .. I’d love to know what her style would be without Instagram, she’s such a clone.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the photos.

She’s average at best yet struts around like she’s JLo’s better looking Sister.

Reactions: 4
Oh
My
God!!!

I really
I really wish I knew who you were
We gotta know each other from old amazingstoke
Hahahahah I wish I knew who you were too! It really isn’t a big place. I’m trying to think of way to say how I knew / met Lucy without giving the game away. But I can’t 😂

money can change her lifestyle / looks . But she hasn’t changed much as a person since those photos.

Reactions: 3
Hahahahah I wish I knew who you were too! It really isn’t a big place. I’m trying to think of way to say how I knew / met Lucy without giving the game away. But I can’t 😂

money can change her lifestyle / looks . But she hasn’t changed much as a person since those photos.
Is she nasty? She strikes me as one who talks behind peoples backs.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, all you mums can go to the gym if you're lucky enough to live close to one with a crèche what she doesn't mention is the cost. I know the gym she is a member of and the cheapest option is £880 a year plus £50 joining fee.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Felix is with a child minder now isn't he? Since she has no job other than posting to Instagram then she's free to go then too. Again, a luxury most don't have, I could only afford child care for the hours I worked no extra time just for me to have child free time.

Reactions: 4
Felix is with a child minder now isn't he? Since she has no job other than posting to Instagram then she's free to go then too. Again, a luxury most don't have, I could only afford child care for the hours I worked no extra time just for me to have child free time.
Yeah she said she put him in childcare cos he was very clingy with her or something along those lines!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, all you mums can go to the gym if you're lucky enough to live close to one with a crèche what she doesn't mention is the cost. I know the gym she is a member of and the cheapest option is £880 a year plus £50 joining fee.
Beechdown? Best gym I’ve ever been a member of… I miss it so much now I’ve moved away from Baso! It had everything you could ever want from a health club including a fantastic childcare facility. It’s not just a crèche, they do kids gym & activity classes & there is a little softplay area!

It did cost £60 a month. Which I admit is steep. I had no kids nor mortgage when I lived in Baso so could afford such a luxury!

Reactions: 2