Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Same. I thinking working a normal job helps. Just can't relate to the constant trips to Winchester for brunch dates, spending so much time at the health club and having time to paint Christmas candles and making Christmas wrapping paper.

Shame because I started following when Harry was a baby. She handled his diagnosis, his operation and then her fiance having a brain tumour tremendously well.
Yes! She seemed really switched on then. Now it's like she's regressed to her teens!!

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
They’ve gone to the Trafford Centre today which makes no sense. If you were going to bother travelling to Manchester instead of staying in Liverpool then surely you’d want to go to Manchester City centre rather than the Trafford Centre so you saw the city as well?
it’s an absolute faff to get to Trafford centre too so doesn’t make sense

imsohungry

Happy to disagree. She was in Mallorca from 15th - 25th July with her kids. So she was off in term time and school holidays, so she needs to quit bitching full stop and read the room generally.
I’m not defending Lucie. I’m saying there are two comments here that say “we don’t take our kids out of school at term times as we prioritise their education” and I’m just highlighting that people in this thread do occasional do the same.

Blondie

VIP Member
Do you think that because she had Harry when she was fairly young (she must have been early/mid twenties) that she hasn't quite grown out of these childish, silly behaved drunken girls days out.

Her idea of a day out are things I would have done in my teens/early twenties. She wouldn't have had the opportunity to do these because she would have been home with a baby.
I agree with this. I know someone who had kids early twenties and now in her 30s she is acting like most people childless in their twenties. Not just going out and leaving the kids with the grandparents every weekend but dressing like she's in her twenties too and posting provocative photos and videos online so get attention. She has a husband by the way.
It's not a good look but she loves herself so much she thinks everyone is jealous of her!!