Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't say that and not share 🤣
It wouldn’t be right to share the wedding pics on here
Must say beautifull wedding
But again ruined by lucies videos with her appalling brits on tour
Not everyone is like that when out the country
Her and her girls are so cringe and embarrassing

Reactions: 2
From what has been shown it looks like a stunning wedding and fantastic location. Just goes to show that when you don't follow all the trends and crazes on Instagram you can have a really special, beautiful wedding. Assume they are Scott's friends as her usual gaggle of gal pals aren't there.

Shame the groom is a massive prick though 😂 can’t say much about the bride, I don’t know her!

But 100% agree, looked like a beautiful wedding… and Lucie is a first class tit.

Is anyone just finding her stories more and more moany? She’s on hols - take a look at the wider picture rather than moaning about a shady balcony!

Reactions: 4
She never used to be like this. She has been through some major, horrendous tit. Fiancé diagnosed with a brain tumour, an ectopic pregnancy, miscarriages, finding out your newborn baby is deaf and then making the decision to have cochlear implants which is a major operation on a child so small and she handled it with such a positive, half glass full attitude. I found her quite inspirational actually.

Now that she does insta full-time it is either full on drunk, party girl or a right moaning Minnie about really trivial things. I know it is a fine line between not wanting to come across like her prat of a friend Lara 'just so, so, grateful for all the amazing opportunities guys' and wanting to show that even on her 3rd (?) holiday of the year it isn't always perfect but agree whinging about a balcony in the shade is like moaning your diamonds are too sparkly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's either out on the piss or on holiday! Isn't this her third trip away in as many months! She's gonna end up looking like an old leathery handbag with all that sun exposure. And I presume she's taken her oldest out of school for it?

Could she look anymore sun damaged?
It’s funny because I follow the lady who she gets her facials etc from
When she shows lucies face on her stories you really get to see it in it’s terrible glory
It’s not cute freckles
It’s very bad sun damage

Exactly, assuming Felix's nap is post lunch she should be avoiding the sun then.
Don't get me started on her young son out in the sun with no UV vest or hat on. His face was really red in her stories, if it's not sunburn it's still a sign he's far too hot, he's only little still and may struggle to regulate his temp.

She's back with her holiday moans! To be honest, I can't imagine going to somewhere as beautiful as Mallorca and going no further than the hotel pool, bar and restaurant. Guess our holiday goals are very different.
She's just obsessed about baking herself in the sun, look forward to awful skin in your 50s and 60s Lucie... Wonder if she's gutted she could have stayed home and baked this week😆

Reactions: 3
What a way to show how ungrateful you are and how completely out of touch you are with most of your followers. She is so spoilt holiday wise.

The issue with Harry's implants not working on holiday is a serious one, a real obsticle and a worry for a family like Lucie's. Going away not knowing if your child's equipment to be able to hear is going to work would be a real concern. But she barely mentions that in her Q&A but pages of complaining that the hotel isn't as nice as she was expecting.

Her skins to be frying up nicely though so at least she is getting what she came for.

Yes, that's true, poor Harry must be hard to make holiday mates if you can't hear but she seems more concerned about the balcony being in the sun at nap time. She so superficial.
Agree with the comment earlier, used to be much more down to earth when this was a side job for her. Now it's full time she really thinks she's something. Although it maybe true colours coming out rather than a change.

Reactions: 5
Why do they keep booking with the same holiday resort chain if they are never impressed by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the collagen supplements after a week of frying her skin. Horse and stable door come to mind.

• Haha