Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s another one with “a lot going on at home” why do they say things like that when they clearly don’t want to talk about it? Such attention seeking.

Reactions: 8
Yes, there is no need to say that. If you have things you want to keep private then these kind of statements are only going to lead to the you OK hun? messages. It is the influencer equivalent of checking yourself into hospital on Facebook.

Reactions: 7
Missed all that.

just seen her post about that soft play. I wouldn’t say it’s ‘near’. It’s 50 minutes away 😂

As well as "lot going on at home" also makes passing reference to what is going on in Ukraine so that she can tick that box before continuing to post her self centered vacuous stuff. It's not like anyone's looking to Lucie for current affairs issues.

Reactions: 3
The gym, the supermarket, on one of her many trips out, from one of her kids who were asymptomatic and now testing negative...
It's an unpleasant thing of her to say, esp as her husband ended up hospitalised. It's no one's fault who you catch it from.

I don’t follow her anymore.. her husband was hospitalised with covid?! Do we know if he was vaccinated as that seems pretty unlikely being young & vaxxed?!

Reactions: 1
Yes, he is fully vaccinated. He was hospitalised because he had a seizure whilst he had Covid. She doesn't state if the seizure was due to covid or a coincidence.

Ohhh ok. Not necessarily cos of covid then. He has a brain tumour right? That must have been quite scary..

Reactions: 1
Love it when these people promote stuff that literally no one on a normal wage can afford .. so relatable… over £200 for a supplement … sure.

Reactions: 5
Lucie only giving 50% if the proceeds from her selling page to Ukraine relief when she could afford to give it all. Makes my blood boil. The fact that she’s advertising her poor attempt at being a Good Samaritan wouldn’t leave such a bad taste if 100% of the proceeds were going to Ukraine who need it more than she does

Reactions: 12
Lucie only giving 50% if the proceeds from her selling page to Ukraine relief when she could afford to give it all. Makes my blood boil. The fact that she’s advertising her poor attempt at being a Good Samaritan wouldn’t leave such a bad taste if 100% of the proceeds were going to Ukraine who need it more than she does
Especially when she has spend the morning sitting by the pool at the health club she is a member of. Baby in the crèche, pondering when to go in the sauna......oh yeah so generous offering 50% to Ukraine donations from selling stuff most people would take to the charity shop anyway.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How sunburnt does this poor kids face look? Did she not think to put sun cream on him? What an absolute moron. Last year she was boasting about her other son's freckles after being in the sun. Does she have no clue how dangerous this exposure is for young skin?

Attachments

How sunburnt does this poor kids face look? Did she not think to put sun cream on him? What an absolute moron. Last year she was boasting about her other son's freckles after being in the sun. Does she have no clue how dangerous this exposure is for young skin?
I saw her in town on Tuesday and my god her skin is awfull
Loads of spots round her chin and just really haggered looking

Reactions: 4
When Lucy is in Winchester, she put her location in. When in Odiham, says she is in Odiham. When in Basingstoke, she says Hampshire. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nooooooooo! I worship Kristen Bell, and have done since Ronnie. 😭
This is who her pr people decided on? The most distinctly un-mother earth person there is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2