Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is moaning that people are away during the summer holidays and wondering how people can afford it. It's because some people prioritise thier children's education over boozy brunches.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's got to be taking the piss? She was in Mallorca at the end of July!!! Then in Italy in June and Spain in May. So duck off about wondering how people can afford to go in the school holidays. We don't take our kids out during term time, as their education is our priority you twit.

Reactions: 13
She is moaning that people are away during the summer holidays and wondering how people can afford it. It's because some people prioritise thier children's education over boozy brunches.
Pretty sure her mate Lara Joanna Jarvis is off on a freebie holiday next week. She’s probably annoyed she hasn’t been gifted one.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but if myself and my husband can afford to take us and our 5 kids on holiday, during half term / holiday, I’m pretty sure she could 😂

Or maybe, she could get an actual job 😏

Reactions: 4
Not being funny but if myself and my husband can afford to take us and our 5 kids on holiday, during half term / holiday, I’m pretty sure she could 😂

Or maybe, she could get an actual job 😏
But haven't they been on holiday during the holidays?

Reactions: 1
She's got to be taking the piss? She was in Mallorca at the end of July!!! Then in Italy in June and Spain in May. So duck off about wondering how people can afford to go in the school holidays. We don't take our kids out during term time, as their education is our priority you twit.
I don't agree with this at all having a week or two off school to go abroad is not a big deal. I'm all for it for the amount of money you save on holidays in term time even factoring in the fine.
But let's agree to disagree on this one..

However, let's get back onto the fact that lucie is a self entitled bleep... you've had so many holidays so quit moaning!

I don't agree with this at all having a week or two off school to go abroad is not a big deal. I'm all for it for the amount of money you save on holidays in term time even factoring in the fine.

However, let's get back onto the fact that lucie is a self entitled bleep... you've had so many holidays so quit moaning!
I agree. We take ours out during term time. They really don’t miss a huge amount for just a week. I don’t see the crime and never have.

• Heart

Happy to disagree. She was in Mallorca from 15th - 25th July with her kids. So she was off in term time and school holidays, so she needs to quit bitching full stop and read the room generally.

Happy to disagree. She was in Mallorca from 15th - 25th July with her kids. So she was off in term time and school holidays, so she needs to quit bitching full stop and read the room generally.
I mean it’s only a day out lol but it was 14th she went there and back on the 24th.

23rd July was an inset day and 25th July was the 1st day of the holidays here in Basingstoke.

but I cannot believe she has the audacity to moan. We have had such great weather here also.She should be grateful she gets to spend so much time with her children and enjoying the weather we’ve had.
Always something to moan about

I mean it’s only a day out lol but it was 14th she went there and back on the 24th.

23rd July was an inset day and 25th July was the 1st day of the holidays here in Basingstoke.

but I cannot believe she has the audacity to moan. We have had such great weather here also.She should be grateful she gets to spend so much time with her children and enjoying the weather we’ve had.
Always something to moan about
And she didn't really embrace her last holiday, balancy in the shade. Didn't think the resort was as nice as she expected. She really has become a right mini moaner of late.

Reactions: 4
I’m not defending Lucie. I’m saying there are two comments here that say “we don’t take our kids out of school at term times as we prioritise their education” and I’m just highlighting that people in this thread do occasional do the same.