Lucie Houchin #2 Was Lucie and the bump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can these women not have a night out without filming every drunken antic. I am sure it is all very funny when you're pissed but I'd cringe looking back on them let alone knowing an influencer mate had shared them on her stories for everyone I know and people I don't to see. Not everything needs to be recorded for Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Can these women not have a night out without filming every drunken antic. I am sure it is all very funny when you're pissed but I'd cringe looking back on them let alone knowing an influencer mate had shared them on her stories for everyone I know and people I don't to see. Not everything needs to be recorded for Instagram.
Suck a sad bunch of attention seeker wannabes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow runs in family they not heard of SPF!! Her mums skin 😱
Clearly not, Felix always seems to be out in full sun, often with no hat. Last year she was banging on about her older son's freckles. She's sunbathes in the garden any chance she gets.
I don't care what she chooses to do to her own skin but her kids exposure does bother me.

Reactions: 2
‘Name a worse feeling’ than having to unpack your suitcase when you get back from holiday?

Read the room you vapid nitwit. A worse feeling is not being able to afford a holiday (or just to survive, for some at the moment):rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And now complaining that it is freezing in England and thinking of putting the heating on. She used to be a really positive account to follow. Even when going through really tough times always seemed to have a glass half full attitude. I don't know what has happened to her to become such a moaning Minnie.

Reactions: 6
Name a worse feeling? Oh wow that is just Lucie to a T isn't it? How about not being able to afford to go on holiday for years!

Reactions: 9
Advertising Olio app now to pass on unwanted items, the woman who sells on everything she's been gifted and every scrap of her and her families clothes, even the supermarket/h&m type ones. Yeah right.

Reactions: 1
Only yesterday she was telling Instagram that she had uploaded stuff she was selling to Vinted.

Can I also say, those Chloe sandals look chavvy (I hate anything with a designer name splashed all over it). I looked them up, over £300 for some canvas sandals, not even leather. No wonder the worst thing in her life is unpacking a suitcase if she can afford such ugly impractical shoes (surely cream canvas is going to get filthy walking about with a pushchair?!).

Reactions: 8
Can I also say, those Chloe sandals look chavvy (I hate anything with a designer name splashed all over it). I looked them up, over £300 for some canvas sandals, not even leather. No wonder the worst thing in her life is unpacking a suitcase if she can afford such ugly impractical shoes (surely cream canvas is going to get filthy walking about with a pushchair?!).
Bout £30 from a well known Instagram seller selling knock off….. very good knock offs too 😂 she sells to all the top ‘cuntfluencers’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What job does her Husband have? She always seems to have money to splash yet surely she doesn’t make that much. She’s come non existent as an influencer.

Love how I’m seeing lucies pics of the wedding but also friends with the groom and seeing his pics of the un filtered pics of Lucie 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2