Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree. This desperate need to post every slightist thing that happens makes her come across as braggy. She hasn't technically broken a rule but again she should think about her audience who can't see family. Some who haven't seen family for months. Enjoy your lunch, enjoy time with your sister but realise that the vast majority of her audience don't have this option and posting about it tactless.
Maybe this is what triggered me and made me so angry!! I’m just too tired to put it as eloquently as this

I know it’s allowed but selfishly I do feel extremely jealous whenever I see people with babies under 1 allowed to have support bubbles. My daughter was 10 months at the start of the first lockdown & because our family live quite far away she hasn’t seen family apart from FaceTime. But I do understand under 1 your at far more risk mentally & it’s amazing that they can have that support

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that’s exactly it - I have no beef with anyone having a support people and using it, god knows that’s what they are there for.

It’s the stealth bragging about having a family lunch when some of us haven’t seen our families for months that gets my goat.

Reactions: 10
She is perfectly entitled to form a support bubble. There are no rules about what the people in the support bubble can do so absolutely acceptable to have a lovely Sunday lunch together.

But!!!! To be so tone deaf to the public mood is staggering. Millions of families would give anything to share even a couple of hours with their loved ones. I’d have more respect for her if she actually thought before she posted

Reactions: 12
Can I ask a totally random question?

Does anyone know which beach she was going to in the summer? I know her area well and couldn’t figure it out at the time and sometimes it pops into my head and I still can’t figure it out:unsure::LOL:

Can I ask a totally random question?

Does anyone know which beach she was going to in the summer? I know her area well and couldn’t figure it out at the time and sometimes it pops into my head and I still can’t figure it out:unsure::LOL:
Weymouth
I also live in her town
Weymouth is defo not the nearest

Reactions: 1
Let’s not forget her earlier trip to Mudeford beach earlier in January too 👀 yes, she is seeing her support bubble. But she is a covidiot too 😏 so it’s easy to jump at her when she’s bragging on her stories.

I would absolutely kill for a roast dinner with my sister and for my children to see their auntie/s & uncles 💔

Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget her earlier trip to Mudeford beach earlier in January too 👀 yes, she is seeing her support bubble. But she is a covidiot too 😏 so it’s easy to jump at her when she’s bragging on her stories.

I would absolutely kill for a roast dinner with my sister and for my children to see their auntie/s & uncles 💔
Isn’t that where her mum lives? Hmmm 🤔 more bubbles than fairy liquid!

Reactions: 3
I do feel like Lucie used to be more sensitive to others than she is now! First the bragging over private healthcare for her mental health, now the roast with her sister, it just doesn’t need to be shown IMO so triggering to so many who can’t get the help they need and can’t see family or have support. I personally would feel awful showing all this stuff knowing how many others aren’t able to do the same. Come on Lucie think how it would make you feel!

Reactions: 4
Isn’t that where her mum lives? Hmmm 🤔 more bubbles than fairy liquid!
Yep, her mum lives down there.
It was speculated she’d gone to visit with Scott and the kids... but, she didn’t show that. Wonder who took the photo of them tho? 👀 unless she’s that sad she took a tripod 😂 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Here we go again with the ‘crippling anxiety’ story again
Bore off Luce!
It wasn’t crippling you the other week in the jeep!!!

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she’s been reading here. I’m no expert on mental health but I’m pretty sure without medication your not just fixed for a few days & even with medication it’ll take time. You can probably feel better & able to function but not straight back to your usual bubbly self? Funny how those bubbly days coincided with ads? I’m a huge supporter of mental health & wellbeing but with these influencers it’s like a band wagon they jump on. Everyone’s mental health has taken a battering this past year & I have no doubt having a baby in a pandemic would push even the strongest person but I can’t stand how these influencers use it to an advantage for content! Like what can I do for engagement & likes?

Reactions: 9
She's at it again, now in Alresford. Another town which is a drive away from where she lives!
Absolute moron honestly.
Our little town is full of so many beautiful locations. There is absolutely NO need to travel outside of basingstoke.

but yet she wants to sit and cry cos she’s anxious? But she can wonder around doing WTF she wants during a national lockdown???
I’m sure Dr Alex would be well impressed 👏🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I still think it’s unfair she sent her older boy back to school! She said he was struggling but lots of kids are struggling at home. I genuinely think it’s because she couldn’t cope having him home with a newborn.

I still think it’s unfair she sent her older boy back to school! She said he was struggling but lots of kids are struggling at home. I genuinely think it’s because she couldn’t cope having him home with a newborn.
he might be in a ehcp though.. please do not judge other mums who send their kids to school. There could be a number of reasons.

I’m not judging at all!!! It’s hard out there I know. I just think Lucie might be having her cake and eating it too

I’m not judging at all!!! It’s hard out there I know. I just think Lucie might be having her cake and eating it too
most schools near me are very strict on who they are allowing in. They have to be classed as vulnerable or having parent as key worker. He might be classed as both? I don’t know their circumstances

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.