Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same influencers who left comments about loving the jeep are now loving the baby monitor. It's hilarious. Not one genuine comment interested in the products she is advertising. It is one big con.

Reactions: 4
The same influencers who left comments about loving the jeep are now loving the baby monitor. It's hilarious. Not one genuine comment interested in the products she is advertising. It is one big con.
Yep all the fellow instahuns "ooh that looks amazing". Aye it looks pretty cool but no regular person would genuinely be interested in spending that amount of money on a baby monitor.

Jesus wept get a proper bloody job you sponging cretin. Same goes to your mates. You've got private health care, working your own hours, your kid is going to school, you get free stuff all the time, everything is paid for at other people's expense... Get a grip and stop using your children to make money. It's the parent's job to support the family, NOT THE CHILD'S.

Reactions: 7
Surely she can see how she’s coming across here? One day so riddled with anxiety, the next smiling and laughing on the gram in a bleeping jeep, blatantly bragging over her private healthcare with her £1000 bag in shot - sorry but when you feel so low getting dolled up for an appointment isn’t necessary and then posting it on Instagram! I’m sure there are new mums who follow her who really are feeling low right now and seeing this from her would feel like the final straw?! Imagine feeling so low and not being able to see any one for help while she’s over there saying how grateful she is that she is rich and can afford private. Sorry but she’s changed so much.

Reactions: 10
If she’s lying about having post natal depression/ anxiety she’s bleeping disgusting!
Its obvious that she can quite clearly pick & chose when it hits her! Convenient really as it doesn’t stop her steady income of ads & freebies! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Surely she can see how she’s coming across here? One day so riddled with anxiety, the next smiling and laughing on the gram in a bleeping jeep, blatantly bragging over her private healthcare with her £1000 bag in shot - sorry but when you feel so low getting dolled up for an appointment isn’t necessary and then posting it on Instagram! I’m sure there are new mums who follow her who really are feeling low right now and seeing this from her would feel like the final straw?! Imagine feeling so low and not being able to see any one for help while she’s over there saying how grateful she is that she is rich and can afford private. Sorry but she’s changed so much.
No morals. She goes on about how she understands other mums and understands how hard it is to see other people's perfect grids yet she plays the game too. Quite frankly they're all no different to fat cat banking or crooks.

Reactions: 3
Yep my comments been removed and can’t comment again .......that’s why we have burner accounts 🙄 Suck it up princess! People are fed up of leeches especially now during this pandemic!

• Wow
Don’t most people buy their baby monitor when they’re pregnant? That’s one of the pre-baby purchases so you’re able to get on with life, cooking, cleaning etc while the baby naps...which is basically all the time when they’re newborn.

Reactions: 2
That I wouldn’t we encouraged to buy from a company that uses an “influencer” that thought nothing of galavanting around when we are in a pandemic.... must have hit a nerve!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That I wouldn’t we encouraged to buy from a company that uses an “influencer” that thought nothing of galavanting around when we are in a pandemic.... must have hit a nerve!
Haha brilliant!!! Thanks for fighting the fight for us

Reactions: 1
Her and This Mama Life having meet ups and baby showers .....bleeping idiots! I’d love them to go into the hospital and see the victims of Covid that my daughter has to deal with ....a 22 year old fully exposing herself to this horrible virus and then try and justify their behaviour!

• Heart
If she’s lying about having post natal depression/ anxiety she’s bleeping disgusting!
Its obvious that she can quite clearly pick & chose when it hits her! Convenient really as it doesn’t stop her steady income of ads & freebies! 🙄
This post is pretty tit. I'm suffering from post natal depression myself. Yet noone on my instgram would dare know as my big fake smile hides it incredibly well. I really don't think she would and could make something up like that.

please think about this stuff before writing it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.