Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this... Imagine speculating out loud on social media that your child might have a virus due to a temp ***during a viral pandemic***and not getting them tested?!
I realise babies get temperatures for lots of non covid reasons, but don't put it online for all to see....
If she was taking him to nursery they wouldn’t accept him at the door with a temperature and tell you to take him for a test, I don’t get how she can’t see that that’s what she should be doing!

Reactions: 2
If she is sending her older one into school when someone in the household has a temperature then she is an absolute moron and putting all the children in his class and their families at risk.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I find it completely mind blowing that she isn’t adhering to guidelines. She should be getting him tested, Harry shouldn’t be at school and the whole household should be staying at home until they have a negative test result.

She’s posting videos of herself walking around in public so clearly doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong:confused:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I mean I’m sure it’s just teething or a cold but you must get them tested.. esp if older one is in school!! Ffs what is wrong with these people?

Reactions: 4
She boils my blood - she moans and moans about Covid ruining her maternity yet doesn’t play by the rules! We would all be on the other side of this is people did what they were told!
Please keep us updated on the reply to that insta comment and the blocking @GPort

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll do the new government scheme. Re self rapid testing for school age parents?

Reactions: 1
Or at least shut the duck up about it on social media.

She'll be fully pissed off if parents or staff follow her and she gets reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Or at least shut the duck up about it on social media.

She'll be fully pissed off if parents or staff follow her and she gets reported.
"Oh look everyone, he's TEETHING"! Of course he bleeping is....that story is so contrived to make the point teething is the cause of his high temp. Lying deceitful witch. Get him a bleeping Covid test you selfish bleep!

Reactions: 3
Honestly, she is so dim. SHE writes a post saying her baby has a high temperature. SHE even mentioned that maybe it is a virus but then goes deleting comments of people telling her a high temperature is a Covid symptom in children and then stories saying he is just teething. He probably is but she still shouldn't be going out, risking other people by sending Harry to school until she is 100% sure. And is she didn't want the backlash she should have just kept quiet about it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s asking for teething remedies (as if she’s not already had a baby or watched loads of other mummy bloggers for years) ...I’m tempted to reply with “COVID test”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Last time I brought this up I got vilified BUT support bubbles are not for calligraphy classes with your sister

Reactions: 3
Last time I brought this up I got vilified BUT support bubbles are not for calligraphy classes with your sister
It is though? A support bubble is not the same as a childcare bubble, it is for seeing people within your support bubble to basically hang out and just be with for whatever reason you choose. Support bubbles exist for those with babies under a year because mothers are vulnerable, lonely and isolated anyway after having a baby and now even more so during a pandemic.

I know it seems like I'm always jumping up to defend her, but only in relation to the support bubble discussions. 😬 :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.