Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION (cos yes were nearly there!!)

going anywhere doing what she wants, ignoring the rules cos life’s a beach.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion -

I comment on every influencers posts, because I like doing what I want during covid the most

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Edited to add -

I comment on every single influencers post, because I like doing what I want during covid the most and bragging about going to my sisters for a roast

Reactions: 1
Edited to add -

I comment on every single influencers post, because I like doing what I want during covid the most and bragging about going to my sisters for a roast
I think that’ll be too long! 🙊

Ithink the last bit!
“I like doing what I want during covid the most and bragging about going to my sisters for a roast”

Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen my mum for over a year she has COPD ...my lungs are compromised .....I’d like a roast with my extended family...... duck off we are playing by the rules....You had a baby ....that should be your life to protect ...and Instagram is your job do be a big girl and earn it ...I’m fucked off with influencers doing what they want, marching around Home Bargains...I get food then help with school .. I don’t home school as they zoom in ....I guide .....I’m done with influencers

She’s begging for hotel chocolat velvetiser now 🙄
So ridiculous acting as if she couldn’t just buy one if she wanted one so badly!! Come on Lucy that’s spare change to you, grow up! She’ll bloody get one sent as well il bet ... 😒

Reactions: 7
So ridiculous acting as if she couldn’t just buy one if she wanted one so badly!! Come on Lucy that’s spare change to you, grow up! She’ll bloody get one sent as well il bet ... 😒
I don’t think they send them out. Well I hope not anyway... you have private health insurance Lucie. I’m pretty sure you can buy a velvetiser

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The fact she used the word ‘spenny’ is the biggest issue with the whole thing surely :sick:

• Haha
Brace yaselves guys, she's bought a bleeping face vibrator....aka the bleeping lumi! Not from skanky spambo though. Bet she'll end up recruiting into the MLM shite; right up her street, exploitative absolute bollocks! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brace yaselves guys, she's bought a bleeping face vibrator....aka the bleeping lumi! Not from skanky spambo though. Bet she'll end up recruiting into the MLM shite; right up her street, exploitative absolute bollocks! 🤣
It’s because one of her friends sells them.
I will be surprised if Lucie jumps on the hype and sells them. But let’s me honest, she’s a sheep like that

Reactions: 3
So felix has had a fever and I see she hasn't got him tested for covid...
Just saw this... Imagine speculating out loud on social media that your child might have a virus due to a temp ***during a viral pandemic***and not getting them tested?!
I realise babies get temperatures for lots of non covid reasons, but don't put it online for all to see....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just saw this... Imagine speculating out loud on social media that your child might have a virus due to a temp ***during a viral pandemic***and not getting them tested?!
I realise babies get temperatures for lots of non covid reasons, but don't put it online for all to see....
I agree. A fever is a symptom? So he does have a symptom. Probably doesn't want to keep Harry home from school.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
And there will be zero chance of her isolating to be on the safe side. So irresponsible if she is still sending Harry to school. Stupid and selfish but she has been like this throughout the pandemic.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.