Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories pouting at the camera are so cringe!! Is she super arrogant or super insecure.....I can’t decide

Reactions: 1
THREAD SUGGESTION;

She really isn’t the girl next door, not another AD, BORE BORE BORE.

Reactions: 12
Actually laughed out loud that she calls herself a product tester now as if she writes for Which? Magazine or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Product testers talk about the pros and cons of products. Not influencers who just upsell everything.

Reactions: 7
They all are
Please do not believe that she is some posh girl because she isn’t
She is just a normal girl living in a standard estate in Basingstoke

I was quite shocked by her husbands accent compared to hers. Not that there is anything wrong with how he talks, they just didn’t seem to match 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
They look like a nasty clichey group who would be quite mean
Her and Lara Joanna Jarvis are very stuck up
Husbands are nice and normal and sucked in by there partners
Hate how Lucie tries to be posh but her hubby lets her down massively 😂😂

Reactions: 2
All the men in their group look like a bunch of chavs
Most men around that age in Basingstoke look like that😂 her and Lara Joanna Jarvis try and portray they live in a nice town in Hampshire, but realistically it’s full of chavs and drug dealers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most men around that age in Basingstoke look like that😂 her and Lara Joanna Jarvis try and portray they live in a nice town in Hampshire, but realistically it’s full of chavs and drug dealers
And Lara lives in one of the rough parts of Basingstoke too!
Lucie has moved recently but again nothing spectacular,it is Basingstoke after all! 😂
I grew up there and won’t complain but just hate people who try to hide it as if to be ashamed hence why never locating Basingstoke but happy to locate Winchester etc

Reactions: 4
I can confirm both Lucie and Lara are stuck up witches who both think they’re something else!

Reactions: 6
I thought that she lived in Winchester too! You should never be ashamed of where you are from or you live. These insta folk are so tiresome in their attempts to pretend to be something they aren’t.

Reactions: 2
I thought that she lived in Winchester too! You should never be ashamed of where you are from or you live. These insta folk are so tiresome in their attempts to pretend to be something they aren’t.
Exactly
Locates her location when In Winchester and alresford etc but never her hometown!
Like I said I grew up in Basingstoke and I’m defo not ashamed but I guess it’s not fitting her insta aesthetics is it Lucie!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.