Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of or seen that Lara I don’t think. I’m not sure where abouts in basingstoke she is.

But I know where Lucie is, exactly... where she lives before was a lot nicer than she is now. The estate she lives on I wouldn’t want to live, that’s for sure.

I have always said on this thread, don’t be fooled by the ‘girl next door’

Lucie and most of her girls are a bunch of witches. And they’re always slagging each other off 😏

Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard of or seen that Lara I don’t think. I’m not sure where abouts in basingstoke she is.

But I know where Lucie is, exactly... where she lives before was a lot nicer than she is now. The estate she lives on I wouldn’t want to live, that’s for sure.

I have always said on this thread, don’t be fooled by the ‘girl next door’

Lucie and most of her girls are a bunch of witches. And they’re always slagging each other off 😏
Lara’s location is even worse
Begins with a W in Basingstoke! 😂
Hence why it’s never spoken about as it’s a basic two bed in a rough area
Far cry from what she puts out on insta

Reactions: 2
Nahhhh, stop it!! What a location 😂

I mean, there could be worse places. But living in basingstoke in a whole isn’t exactly great is it, hence why they don’t share it ...... or maybe because they’re SO Insta famous they don’t want ppl to pap them down 😂😂😂😎

• Haha
I’m from basingstoke and I’m struggling to think of what place starts with a W😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If they don't want to be paped down you would think they would be more careful about sharing the school uniform. Due to the shade of green it is very easy to identify which school Laura's sons go to if you are local and Lucie has shared the school badge and filmed directly outside Harry's school. It only takes one sicko to follow them and because obsessed. It feels like we are more worried for thier children's safety than they are.

Reactions: 5
Does she live in a new build? It always looks nice when she posts photos of outside her house.

Nahhhh, stop it!! What a location 😂

I mean, there could be worse places. But living in basingstoke in a whole isn’t exactly great is it, hence why they don’t share it ...... or maybe because they’re SO Insta famous they don’t want ppl to pap them down 😂😂😂😎
When I see them in town etc i do have a little giggle to myself 😂😂

• Haha
As someone who grew up there, I can confirm it’s a tit hole😂
Hahahahah you grew up there and it’s THE only place in basingstoke to begin with W and didn’t think of it? 😂😂😂 fs hahahah

Am I gonna have to look at this Lara’s account? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahahah you grew up there and it’s THE only place in basingstoke to begin with W and didn’t think of it? 😂😂😂 fs hahahah

Am I gonna have to look at this Lara’s account? 👀
Oh if I lived in the same area as a local instagrammer I would 100% be watching for the fun of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.