Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she needs a free pram!! She already has a perfectly good one and I'm sure there are families struggling to buy baby equipment (least of all a Bugaboo!). Really annoys me how companies do this - surely it would be much better PR for them to gift a baby bank or charity? Equally Lucie could do the ad and then pass the pram on to someone who needs it. Will she though? I think we all know the answer to that question....

Reactions: 10
As if she needs a free pram!! She already has a perfectly good one and I'm sure there are families struggling to buy baby equipment (least of all a Bugaboo!). Really annoys me how companies do this - surely it would be much better PR for them to gift a baby bank or charity? Equally Lucie could do the ad and then pass the pram on to someone who needs it. Will she though? I think we all know the answer to that question....
The icandy she already has was gifted as well!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Do they get paid for the AD too or is the free pram the payment?
Definitely paid for the AD - she's uploaded a few stories and an IG post about it. If it was just gifted she wouldn't be under any obligation to post those and would simply just need to mark the item as 'AD - gifted' if she featured it in any posts/stories. So yeah, likely given the pram for free and paid to advertise the product.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So on the day she goes to London on a shopping spree is also the day she shows off the expensive pram she has been given for FREE even though she’s already got a pram??!! Seriously do they actually have no morals

Reactions: 9
Funny how now that Felix naps for 2 hours plus a day and sleeps through the night her anxiety has gone 🤔

• Haha
Do any of these 'influencers' know what social distancing is? She just filmed faketitsandlips giving her a hug on their day out in Winchester!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do any of these 'influencers' know what social distancing is? She just filmed faketitsandlips giving her a hug on their day out in Winchester!
Faketitsandlips 🤣🤣🤣 my Sunday morning has been made

• Haha
Staying local and social distancing ....two things that influencers just seem to ignore. The fact that they do it is one thing but to actually share photos and videos shows that they just don’t give a damn at all.

I can’t with the crying anxiety depression insta post for an AD for Tu!!! If I was really upset taking a picture of me crying would be the last thing on my mind. Feels kinda dirty monetising anxiety

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t with the crying anxiety depression insta post for an AD for Tu!!! If I was really upset taking a picture of me crying would be the last thing on my mind. Feels kinda dirty monetising anxiety
Urgh! That doesn't sit right for an advert IMO, and as if Tuclothing give a flying duck about anything other than profit! Influenzas will post anything if there's money involved!!!
Tuclothing did a whole delete and blocking purge on one of Brummymummyof2 adverts when she modelled ill fitting underwear in the guise of body positivity!!!

Reactions: 3
Yes, in very poor taste. Lockdown and Covid has been terrible for pregnant and new parents but can't see how doing an ad for a supermarket clothing line helps anyone. Only one that helps is Lucie and her Instagram engagement.

Reactions: 5
Urgh! That doesn't sit right for an advert IMO, and as if Tuclothing give a flying duck about anything other than profit! Influenzas will post anything if there's money involved!!!
Tuclothing did a whole delete and blocking purge on one of Brummymummyof2 adverts when she modelled ill fitting underwear in the guise of body positivity!!!
They handled the BrummyMummy thing REALLY badly- they definitely aren't the company I thought they were.

I cannot STAND when people take photos of themselves crying!!! Makes them seem even more unrelatable and fake!

The ad doesn’t make sense either. Tu want us to know they are there for us to support us... how? By doing what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.