Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who’s watching other people’s birth stories are strange. Why does anyone need to see this.

Reactions: 1
I didn't expect the husband to sound like that either. Not a bad thing, but just not the voice I had in my head for him. 😂

Reactions: 2
Where’s this tea then!!! I’m thirsty
Ha ha not tea as such but just stories of her pissed up wetting herself and falling asleep in fields or gardens
Also seen her out in our local town and she is very stuck up!!
Like look at me!
When in real life no one knows who the hell she is just another person in town shopping!
Just stuff that we probably have all done but these influencers all think they are so prim and proper and forget that they have a past and did stupid tit before they were influencers and like to forget about it
Same with Lara Jarvis her best mate
She is a bleeping snob and I can’t stand her!
She was in our group of friends and often at gatherings and I just could not abide her and her husband has cheated on her and he gets very fed up with her ways!
Lucie winds me up with this posh pretence and prim and proper and she really is not
She is just common like us

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Haha thanks for sharing!! You wrote that very fairly. We are all twats when drunk, we just don’t think we are better than others.

just had to go look up Lara Jarvis, she wasn’t what I was expecting! Very vanilla

Reactions: 3
Ha ha not tea as such but just stories of her pissed up wetting herself and falling asleep in fields or gardens
Also seen her out in our local town and she is very stuck up!!
Like look at me!
When in real life no one knows who the hell she is just another person in town shopping!
Just stuff that we probably have all done but these influencers all think they are so prim and proper and forget that they have a past and did stupid tit before they were influencers and like to forget about it
Same with Lara Jarvis her best mate
She is a bleeping snob and I can’t stand her!
She was in our group of friends and often at gatherings and I just could not abide her and her husband has cheated on her and he gets very fed up with her ways!
Lucie winds me up with this posh pretence and prim and proper and she really is not
She is just common like us
Wow, shocked about Lara's husband!!!!

Wow, shocked about Lara's husband!!!!
Exactly this!!
They act so prim and proper and whiter then white attitude
When in real life they are the complete opposite!
They all have a past that they don’t want there sheep to know in case it tarnishes there holier then whole appearance
But we all do stupid stuff so why try to hide it all?
Yes Lara’s husband gets very fed up with her stuck up ways
They also live in a council house in not a great area of there town
But again we don’t know that as it’s frowned upon to not own your own house
I know they are saving to buy but it’s just looked down upon
I rent off the council and not ashamed one bit

Reactions: 5
I could spill so much about her ... but yes, she really ISN’T the girl next door.

She was a rebellious teenager, the type of girl who would sit outside JD with her strappy Jane Norman carrier bag 😂 and her friend with really thin drawn on eyebrows. Those two had a reputation 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I could spill so much about her ... but yes, she really ISN’T the girl next door.

She was a rebellious teenager, the type of girl who would sit outside JD with her strappy Jane Norman carrier bag 😂 and her friend with really thin drawn on eyebrows. Those two had a reputation 😉
Spill!

Which is probably why Lucie and Lara Jarvis prefer walks and posing out side properties in Alresford and Winchester.

Reactions: 4
Which is probably why Lucie and Lara Jarvis prefer walks and posing out side properties in Alresford and Winchester.
Lara lives in a really rough area in her town in a tiny little 2 bed house nothing special
No shame on little houses or council may I add
But to these instahuns it’s not something they like to shout about 😂😂

Lara lives in a really rough area in our town in a tiny little 2 bed house nothing special
No shame on little houses or council may I add
But to these instahuns it’s not something they like to shout about 😂😂
And to add as I love it as I have just moved to five miles away from alresfold and about 20 mins from Winchester
My town is very insta worthy they would love it 😂

Yep I did notice that, always happy to tag Winchester as Winchester rather than Hampshire but when at home it's always always Hampshire. Absolutely no shame in living in that town just makes me lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.