Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God could they love themselves more?!! 🤣
Who’s the mink wobbling her boob?! She’s like John bloody Barrowman. Also - what’s the dress code?! Lucy’s there in orthopaedic sandals and one’s in a pink Dynasty power suit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can confirm they’re all a bunch of witches. And one of them is SOOOO loud. Like, you can hear her walking when you are outside her house 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her bio is “raw and honest mum life”, yet her whole Instagram feed is filtered and fake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her bio is “raw and honest mum life”, yet her whole Instagram feed is filtered and fake
She is so so fake

God there’s so many of us in here, she must be so embarrassed if she reads this to find out so many people are from Basingstoke and have outed her for what she actually is like
I wonder if we all know each other too ?
Love how we have all outed her though
For a small town and so many of us on her thread
Surely we can’t all be wrong??

Reactions: 2
She is so so fake

I wonder if we all know each other too ?
Love how we have all outed her though
For a small town and so many of us on her thread
Surely we can’t all be wrong??
If we don’t know each other, can guarantee we know of each other.. I’d love to know the fellow basingstokers on here😂 seen there’s some on Lara’s thread too! 👀

Reactions: 2
If we don’t know each other, can guarantee we know of each other.. I’d love to know the fellow basingstokers on here😂 seen there’s some on Lara’s thread too! 👀
Me too!
Yes Lara has us basingstokers too
For me lara is the most outed
At least Lucy lives in a new build and bigger then Lara who lives in an old basic two bed in winklebury 😂😂
I know she is saving to buy a house (I don’t know how I know that as she never mentions it 😏) but come on who she thinks she is!

I find it better and funnier for our huns to be wondering who we all are on her followers list 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Me too!
Yes Lara has us basingstokers too
For me lara is the most outed
At least Lucy lives in a new build and bigger then Lara who lives in an old basic two bed in winklebury 😂😂
I know she is saving to buy a house (I don’t know how I know that as she never mentions it 😏) but come on who she thinks she is!

I find it better and funnier for our huns to be wondering who we all are on her followers list 😂😂😂😂
I can’t believe Lara lives in winklebury, she always tried to portray herself as coking from a nicer area in Basingstoke😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe Lara lives in winklebury, she always tried to portray herself as coking from a nicer area in Basingstoke😂
It’s so funny isn’t it
I was so shocked too
Bet where she buys her house from will be very insta worthy!

It’s so funny isn’t it
I was so shocked too
Bet where she buys her house from will be very insta worthy!
Do you have a link for Lara page
I followed it before and then it went quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.