Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit!!! Sorry. I don’t mean to anger people, I just thought that was what this forum was for?!?!
Nothing wrong with your post.

Kids are going back to school but they’re being kept in bubbles, small class bubbles. They’re still not supposed to be mixing with all the neighbourhood kids, going to public parks all the time, seeing aunts and grandparents. I can’t believe that all of the neighbours are in his class bubble.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t what this thread is for? Looking at your posting history the same could be said about you and mrs hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️
erm.... I hardly ever post about Mrs hinch as the threads move too quickly... think your getting me mixed up with someone else

WHY is she gifted so much bleeping stuff???! She doesn’t do anything!!! I hate hate that she’s given so much free stuff for doing absolutely nothing! 😤

Reactions: 7
Guaranteed she’ll get gifted one of those body shape vases now. “I’d love to support a small business” maybe just buy from one then and stop accepting freebies! You can pay for an item and still post about it. She acts like her tagging them is enough payment on its own.

Reactions: 3
Guaranteed she’ll get gifted one of those body shape vases now. “I’d love to support a small business” maybe just buy from one then and stop accepting freebies! You can pay for an item and still post about it. She acts like her tagging them is enough payment on its own.
Google the bloody thing!! Also they’re awful!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s selling all the things she got gifted for free!! Including the sleepyheads! Surely if you got them for free you could just donate them?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s selling all the things she got gifted for free!! Including the sleepyheads! Surely if you got them for free you could just donate them?
She could donate, raffle them off, sell them with the proceeds going to a charity... no, she will make sure they help line her pockets. I hate when influencers sell off gifted stuff, but especially baby/kids stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She could donate, raffle them off, sell them with the proceeds going to a charity... no, she will make sure they help line her pockets. I hate when influencers sell off gifted stuff, but especially baby/kids stuff.
yeah, but don’t forget — they ‘worked’ for it. So it wasn’t ‘free’ 👀🤣🤣

Just watching her birth video, was actually a really lovely moment. Her husband sounds like a right geezer though, I didn’t expect him to sound like that

Reactions: 4
I watched it and thought the same thing!
Cried a little bit when he was born, Scott was so proud of her which was lovely to see.

I am SHOOK at her husband!! 🤣🤣🤣 he’s always come across as pretty quiet and like he’d just blend in to the background! I am seeing their relationship in a totally different light after that!! 😆

• Haha
Covid doesn’t exist on Planet Lucy.
She moans about it ruining stuff for her though. Another InstaMum who sees it as more as an inconvenience to them. having a baby in lockdown/pandemic is very hard, it’s lonely & isolating so I can sympathise on that level but I think of the bigger picture, all those who’ve died, their families, the NHS staff Etc & it f**ks me off seeing people doing what they want knowing it’s going to drag on & on. My baby is the same age as Felix. If he got a temperature, we would get him COVID tested (as awful as that would be on a baby) because I’m not a selfish person who wouldn’t put my family & support bubble at risk.

I am SHOOK at her husband!! 🤣🤣🤣 he’s always come across as pretty quiet and like he’d just blend in to the background! I am seeing their relationship in a totally different light after that!! 😆
Trust me she isn’t as prim and proper as she makes out!
I have heard some stories about her

• Haha
She moans about it ruining stuff for her though. Another InstaMum who sees it as more as an inconvenience to them. having a baby in lockdown/pandemic is very hard, it’s lonely & isolating so I can sympathise on that level but I think of the bigger picture, all those who’ve died, their families, the NHS staff Etc & it f**ks me off seeing people doing what they want knowing it’s going to drag on & on. My baby is the same age as Felix. If he got a temperature, we would get him COVID tested (as awful as that would be on a baby) because I’m not a selfish person who wouldn’t put my family & support bubble at risk.
One of the reasons that Singapore did so well at keeping Covid case numbers down is because they stuck to the rules. They didn't go rushing for photos at the beach and traveling here, there and everywhere as soon as restrictions were eased.

Reactions: 5
One of the reasons that Singapore did so well at keeping Covid case numbers down is because they stuck to the rules. They didn't go rushing for photos at the beach and traveling here, there and everywhere as soon as restrictions were eased.
Yes I remember when I was pregnant same time as Lucie I went almost no where but work because I didn’t want to risk catching anything & giving birth alone. 🤷🏼‍
just because you can doesnt mean you should, probably why we now get all the home bargain/b&m hauls off certain Instagram mums. Is a trip there every other day essential? I dunno.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.