Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Yes I was confused watching this as I assumed she was definitely using drive through, I mean surely she is? That is just the lamest story and not at all worth sharing and absolutely not the big deal or embarrassing or awkward or anything that she seems to think it is.
I didn't understand this either. I get recognised all the time by staff - the local butcher, bakery, fruit shop etc. When you shop at the same places at the same time on the same days this happens ( I shop every Sunday morning) it's nothing to be embarrassed about. She really has nothing going on in her life except to scrutinise the smallest things. What a loser.

Reactions: 7

kmartplate

VIP Member
I do wonder if she has just rubbed off on Reece. If not pretty amazing that they found each other to both be so anti social and not wanting kids. Not that those things are that rare, but would be hard to find a partner with both of those values. If he was with someone else with different values would he have still held these views? I guess it’s also possible that he has influenced her.

Completely valid choices by the way, but atypical for sure.

tutifruititea

still going on about the kate middleton theories.
i still can't understand why she refuses to believe they might still be sick/recovering.
HELLO reece had an unexpected hospital stay. it happens !!!

Snaggletooth

TRANSFORMATIVE?!!! it's a fucking hair trim you fucking stupid mole.
Also blunt hair cut looks fucking awful especially tied up in a ponytail.

• Haha

indylee11

This has got to be a joke… Loz is obsessing over her eyebrows now. It’s sooo sad, she honestly has nothing better to do, I wish someone in her life would mention it to her that it’s not normal obsessing over your appearance like this.

• Sad

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I bet Mia is totally fine and she just uses her “anxiety” as an excuse to never leave the house! 🙄🙄🙄

ummmm right?? Her “DIY colon beauty”?? I was so confused the faq she was on about?!
And yes you’re right her poor sensi skin won’t handle this well and the makers of said wax will be getting a strongly worded email from her and BLASTED on her stories tomorrow!
😬😬
She acts like her dog is a human or like she's her kid, i understand she's part of the family and she obviously adores mia, but i couldn't imgine my life dictated by a dog, when and where and how long i go out for.. i leave my dog at home and she's fine 😂 i swear Lauren gave the dog anxiety.

• Heart

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Lauren having a meltdown that she saw an old school friend when she was out for dinner with Reece.

Then going on rant about The OC, how she doesn't want to go back to school days.

She wasn't making any sense. High school was 14.years ago and going on and on.

Apart of me was thinking that when Lauren moved down south she thought she would never see anyone she knows. Forgetting that the majority of Perth go down South several times a year.

Okay but what she talking about there is nothing like it out there ? Solbari, and countless other brands available on Amazon. I picked up a zip up high neck 50+ cover up for $20 Aud in Amazon sales. $99 ???? Way expensive but cheap looking

pokerface79

VIP Member
I’m wondering how it would go down if Reece were to eventually change his mind on the no-kids stance. Loz does a whole lot of talking for him - is the man allowed to change his mind?

shh77

VIP Member
Is she literally complaining about complaining? 😂
It’s giving when you have to write a speech for school so you wrote a speech about “having to write a speech”! 🫠🫠🫠
Biiiiish get off the gram!!! Go outside and touch that freshly robomowed lawn!
Make sure you put your hazmat suit on first though, don’t want you applying sunscreen, having a skin flair up and then having something to come complain about!! 🤣

• Haha

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Jesus She's so unhinged today, she really needs friends, hobby, job anything else but social media..
being in that house is no good for her.

kmartplate

VIP Member
She clearly has no desire for anything resembling hard work and we all know she doesn’t want kids. I mean, fine, I guess. Usually people want at least one of these things and some people stretch themselves thin to fit both in or have no choice on the matter. Do we think she’s the main breadwinner? How can she get away with doing so little? And if she is earning more then Reece deserves a bit of a break with his health issues.

a strange dynamic, especially since she seems so co dependent but maybe this only goes one way?

Reactions: 6