Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
I saw she’s documenting her adhd process but not sure if she will post, I hope she does
---
And if she’s not autistic I’ll eat my hat
“Most of the characteristics I don’t have. I’ve done a couple of tests and they all say I’m unlikely to have it” …..hmmm sounds fake but ok 🫠🫠

The fact she’s going off on this “men” rant and Reece is likely just sitting right there off camera! Criiiiinge 🥴

Reactions: 2

Michy02

VIP Member
Also I absolutely cannot be bothered going back to the start of the chat - because I don’t hate myself THAT much today lol!…but why was the real estate agent emailing her about the sale of those people’s house anyway?

Loved how she asked and put a poll as to whether she was wanking on too much about makeup/her braaaand lol as IF she’d take any notice if people wanted her to shut up! 🙄🙄🙄
She’s probably on some email list where the real estate agent emails his success stories lol.
---
What is wrong with Reece’s health?
He has Liver Disease has had it for 10 years and has had recent complications

shh77

VIP Member
These Q&A answers…I swear! 😳😳
Soooo she made them get her a new ring because she “hates the feeling of wearing jewellery” ….and she doesn’t wear this one either?! 🫠🫠
Lauren your privilege is showing 😬

IMG_0152.jpeg

indylee11

Really highlights she wouldn't survive in the real world. She has no idea people have to do those hours just to fit in a work out because they need to work full time and earn proper money.
I feel sorry for Reece with his illness and having to work such a physical job. I wonder how smart Lauren was with her money because she’s only early 30 and wouldn’t be earning much at all these days.. surely she’ll have to go to a normal job one day or how else will she survive

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I do click and collect because I work full time like many others, what’s her excuse?! Good to see she’s still the blandest person ever
I do home delivery for the same reason. But I do my own fruit and veg.

I'm guessing it's probably been busy down south and Lauren is hating it.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Poor lil Lozzie having a big ol cry!
I’m actually surprised she didn’t name and shame the company!
I couldn't quite follow what the problem is. Was it the mascara wand got bent somehow in manufacturing? And now they're not taking responsibility?

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Look I hate small talk with hairdressers, but I just mumble enough to be polite. Most seem to leave you alone after that.

Lauren is really struggling with the outside world. I dont think she could even handle going to a shopping centre on her own.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
If Lauren wanted to get back into being a beauty influencer I think she’s got the audience to do it. Wouldn’t take much to get back on all the PR lists to get all the new lines. Film some videos, make some Tiktoks or YouTube videos. Why not! I can’t see why she just does…….nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can’t tell me that her make up line with 3 products is a full time job. Boring!
When she lived up in Perth she got overwhelmed with all the PR she was sent. I remember a video of her with a trolley full of parcels going back to her car. She asked her management to take her name off a lot of lists.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Lauren this sounds like a YOU problem. Get a business partner. Why is she doing this herself? She seems to hate everything about having a brand and it’s taken so ridiculously long. View attachment 2725933
It really does seem like she has no idea what she's doing.

She's left selling makeup way too late. If she needs to clear stock, why not do a BOGOF?

A lot of small businesses say how hard it is. With postage fees, packaging, afterpay fees, shopify fees. It really doesn't leave you with much.

kmartplate

VIP Member
I am wondering if there is any point in contacting her management or something? She might take our words as haters but maybe if her management asked her to stop with this crap she would take it on board. Probably not. But she has really gotten out of control I feel.