Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed them as I found myself down the rabbit hole of their fakery and it irritated me but I did see they were advertising a meet and greet in dubai with their daughter o_O

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she does, yeah.
So bratty isn’t she, makes me cringe so bad 🤣
Reminds me of verruca salt from Willy wonka
---
I unfollowed them as I found myself down the rabbit hole of their fakery and it irritated me but I did see they were advertising a meet and greet in dubai with their daughter o_O
They wouldn't be anything without the daughter in tiktoks/stories as the parents are as boring as anything!

Reactions: 4
I’m kind of glad there’s a thread of loveluxury, but how are they billionaires? How could a second hand designer brand consignment store being getting that much money? I know Hermes bags are over 10’000 but wouldn’t other consignment stores be getting a lot of money as well?

Reactions: 2
Seems like a fake it till you make it kind of thing to me

the woman looks too old and worse for wear at times whose just put on designer because of courseeeeee she’s a billionaireeeee

Reactions: 6
Seems like a fake it till you make it kind of thing to me

the woman looks too old and worse for wear at times whose just put on designer because of courseeeeee she’s a billionaireeeee
so from what I know she had 2 daughters, the one from TikToks and another one a bit older.They are not her husband’s biological children. She was a single council mother and now she is faking being a billionaire with the narrative that she has one daughter with her husband. 😳 so strange, I wonder what her other daughter thinks about that.

Reactions: 12
She admitted to being from Nottingham when her mum was down. Which was obvious despite her claiming to be from london.

Their new cars should show up on the balance sheet in a few years time. Maybe their cash position will be better from all these TikTok tips?

Reactions: 4
She admitted to being from Nottingham when her mum was down. Which was obvious despite her claiming to be from london.

Their new cars should show up on the balance sheet in a few years time. Maybe their cash position will be better from all these TikTok tips?
I think she has more than one mum. She has ties to Bristol too and said something about going to see her other mum.

• Wow
The cars are probably rented by the day! I’m pretty sure it’s a different one in each Tiktok 🤣

• Haha
Came across one of their YTs where they both go to Turkey to have plastic surgery. Apparently they were only flying economy because there were no business class seats left! 🤣 I’m sorry but that rarely happens on flights to turkey….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re staying at the Five Jumeirah which is such an odd choice when you’re a family. It’s a hotel known for partying, boozy brunches etc. They do a lot of work with influencers so wonder if it’s a free stay as if I was going to dubai as a family I sure wouldn’t be staying at the Five.

Reactions: 5
They’re staying at the Five Jumeirah which is such an odd choice when you’re a family. It’s a hotel known for partying, boozy brunches etc. They do a lot of work with influencers so wonder if it’s a free stay as if I was going to dubai as a family I sure wouldn’t be staying at the Five.
Possibly a free stay, but I think it’s probably the first place that came to mind when they decided to go to Dubai 🤣 you can imagine they didn’t do any research of nice family friendly resorts and just wanted to go to the IT place.

Reactions: 5
Possibly a free stay, but I think it’s probably the first place that came to mind when they decided to go to Dubai 🤣 you can imagine they didn’t do any research of nice family friendly resorts and just wanted to go to the IT place.
I think you’re right about the free stay. They are clearly doing promo stuff with the W hotel and dubai mall too.

Reactions: 2
It’s odd on her podcast page she said her mum died when she was 6 then another video taking her mum to Harrods? Guessing it’s a stepmum but doesn’t fit the 2 mum narrative.
I hate to speak bad of a child but that kids is huge Verucca Salt vibes and will become more insufferable the older she gets, she’s a victim of her circumstance it’s not her fault if she’s been bought up thinking her parents are billionaires but they are setting her up for a fail. I wonder why the other kids never feature anywhere?

Reactions: 7
It’s odd on her podcast page she said her mum died when she was 6 then another video taking her mum to Harrods? Guessing it’s a stepmum but doesn’t fit the 2 mum narrative.
I hate to speak bad of a child but that kids is huge Verucca Salt vibes and will become more insufferable the older she gets, she’s a victim of her circumstance it’s not her fault if she’s been bought up thinking her parents are billionaires but they are setting her up for a fail. I wonder why the other kids never feature anywhere?
Is that an oompa loompa in your pic?? 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The other kids are older aren’t they, so they probably know better and I bet they’re embarrassed too..🙄

HUGE Veronica Salt vibes for “moo” or whatever that kid is called. It’s a shame really, cos it is her parents fault.

I think she mentioned her other kids don’t want to be on socials in one of her lives

Reactions: 1