Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 45 and he’s 37. The little girl looked really sad in todays live and her mum kept cutting her off, getting annoyed and not letting her speak. There were a few comments about it too. Was quite sad to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s 45 and he’s 37. The little girl looked really sad in todays live and her mum kept cutting her off, getting annoyed and not letting her speak. There were a few comments about it too. Was quite sad to be honest.
I’ve seen quite a lot of comments saying she’s her step mother?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m so glad there’s a thread about this family. They pop up in my Instagram feed all the time and it’s one of those where I find them annoying but can’t stop looking.

The way they go on about wealth is crass and tacky. They are the embodiment of the saying ‘money can’t buy you class.’

She’s also been criticised for wearing real fur all the time. I had a nose on her personal Instagram and there were photos of her pre nose job and plastic surgery.

Reactions: 14
I’m so glad there’s a thread about this family. They pop up in my Instagram feed all the time and it’s one of those where I find them annoying but can’t stop looking.

The way they go on about wealth is crass and tacky. They are the embodiment of the saying ‘money can’t buy you class.’

She’s also been criticised for wearing real fur all the time. I had a nose on her personal Instagram and there were photos of her pre nose job and plastic surgery.
I found these photos shared publicly on fb. Also something that came up from her playing the lottery and wanting to gift her 14 year old her first designer bag 2 years ago. The more I see, the more I’m convinced it’s a case of fake it until you make it with this family.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m glad they are getting outed on here as I never believed they were billionaires. A real billionaire or millionaire wouldn’t even need to mention it whereas it’s all they go on about.

I’m assuming that little girl is home-schooled as she never seems to be at school

Reactions: 12
Ew. You can just tell how she’ll be when she’s older, can’t you? 🫣
On Facebook she’s said the media twisted their words, Surely they’d have had sight before it was published? I don’t understand why you’d approach the sun and agree for this, as it’s essentially an article bragging about what you have.

Reactions: 7
Imagine a real billionaire speaking to the sun.

why does she wear a head wrap? I assume she’s not religious as I’ve never heard a mention of religion. She reminds me of professor quirrel when he was hosting lord Voldemort.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

why does she wear a head wrap? I assume she’s not religious as I’ve never heard a mention of religion. She reminds me of professor quirrel when he was hosting lord Voldemort.
Think she started waring one a year or so ago.

Reactions: 1

She’s a Muslim. She’s spoken about it a few times on live when she’s been asked about covering her hair

Reactions: 5
She’s a Muslim. She’s spoken about it a few times on live when she’s been asked about covering her hair
Oh Jesus I feel awful now. I thought she was doing it to look more “Arab” because most people i see who are Muslim would wear a j hijab or niqab

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I think it’s for hair loss rather than religious reasons because she still has picture of her up on official mediums with her hair uncovered

Reactions: 4
Oh Jesus I feel awful now. I thought she was doing it to look more “Arab” because most people i see who are Muslim would wear a j hijab or niqab
Ah don’t, I did at first as well. Especially when he was saying on one live that he was Arab 🤷🏽‍♀️ but no she definitely is a Muslim and said that’s why she covers her hair. She probably might suffer with hair loss too tho if she’s said it before

Reactions: 2
He doesn’t have Arab in him what so ever I’m arab and he looks south Asian probably Indian or Pakistani

Emily looks hella oldddddd Abraham looks much younger She said on her love her first job for him was making some shelves so she’s probably known him a while
As an Arab I second this he looks full asian. Following this thread because there’s something off about him 👀
---
I’m glad they are getting outed on here as I never believed they were billionaires. A real billionaire or millionaire wouldn’t even need to mention it whereas it’s all they go on about.

I’m assuming that little girl is home-schooled as she never seems to be at school
Going to need someone to check their inventory too because they give the vibes they sell 1:1 reps😩 another reseller that gives me dodgy vibes is luxurypromise I heard a lot of their vintage goes unchecked. I think Cartier telling SAs to not authenticate the Love collection shows how good reps have gotten, and I am 100% there are Hermes and Chanel produced that is truly 1:1. Yes I am insinuating a lot of these tiktok re-sellers are indeed selling reps.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she suffers with hair loss too?
Yeah I remember the posts about her hair loss. I feel like she only in recent years started wearing it, as she used to have long blonde hair. She then had it cut into a bob, then shortly afterwards started covering her hair.

Reactions: 1