Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd on her podcast page she said her mum died when she was 6 then another video taking her mum to Harrods? Guessing it’s a stepmum but doesn’t fit the 2 mum narrative.
I hate to speak bad of a child but that kids is huge Verucca Salt vibes and will become more insufferable the older she gets, she’s a victim of her circumstance it’s not her fault if she’s been bought up thinking her parents are billionaires but they are setting her up for a fail. I wonder why the other kids never feature anywhere?
She addressed it. Her biological mum gave her up and she had her at 15 then she died when she was 6. Then she had a foster mum. I’m a bit confused though as in one video she said her mum gave her up as she was a teen mum but then she talks about how her mum died next to her when she was 6. It’s not very clear.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She addressed it. Her biological mum gave her up and she had her at 15 then she died when she was 6. Then she had a foster mum. I’m a bit confused though as in one video she said her mum gave her up as she was a teen mum but then she talks about how her mum died next to her when she was 6. It’s not very clear.
I watched the full podcast and her mum didn’t properly give her up but she was placed in temporary over night foster care a lot even before her mum died because she often wouldn’t pick her up from school etc as she was a drug addict. Was really quite moved by the podcast, she definitely had a tough time growing up and she came across as really grounded and likeable.

It’s such a shame that her life nowadays revolves around being fake portraying herself as super wealthy and promoting excess

• Sad
I watched the full podcast and her mum didn’t properly give her up but she was placed in temporary over night foster care a lot even before her mum died because she often wouldn’t pick her up from school etc as she was a drug addict. Was really quite moved by the podcast, she definitely had a tough time growing up and she came across as really grounded and likeable.

It’s such a shame that her life nowadays revolves around being fake portraying herself as super wealthy and promoting excess
That’s really sad. I assume that’s also partly why she is so desperate to prove herself to be a certain way. I don’t want to stereotype but I assume that growing up, it can’t have been particularly easy and others might have looked down on her or treated her differently therefore she is so keen to try and ‘prove’ herself now.

Reactions: 7
are they actually rich? their videos keep popping up on my instagram but something seems sooooo off.

also why do they have so many *Asking the billionaires daughter questions* like some random person just met them but it’s on their own page????? they had one as well saying they saw the billionaires driving but again ITS ON THEIR OWN PAGE!!! at least make a fake fan page or something 😂

Emily has two older kids that arent Adams, from her podcast where he interviews he she says first was a boy at 19/20 then split from the dad and then a few years later she had a daughter by another man and has 3 kids with Adam and Moon js the youngest

So 2 each and then 3 together

Emily has two older kids that arent Adams, from her podcast where he interviews he she says first was a boy at 19/20 then split from the dad and then a few years later she had a daughter by another man and has 3 kids with Adam and Moon js the youngest

So 2 each and then 3 together
I don’t think they have 3 together. Emily has stated she has 3 Cartier rings one for each child.

An IG reel of her giving a review of her hotel room at the Al Naseem just popped up for me...the room she was reviewing is one of the most basic rooms they offer there....if you were not just a millionaire but a "billionaire" (so Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk levels of wealth) would you not be staying in one of the suites there? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
That Jumeirah hotel was an ad and free!! They mentioned it in thr first episode of her podcast they reached out to the hotel and they said yes
---
They arent billionaires on the podcast she said they wanted to get Moo involved and was going to use the millionaires dsughter or something but Adam said no change it to billionaire, so thats how they started to use the word billionaire

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't listen to the podcast so not sure who Moo is sorry, but tbh I think it's deceptive even mentioning it to get views when it's not the truth by a long way.

Reactions: 4
I don't listen to the podcast so not sure who Moo is sorry, but tbh I think it's deceptive even mentioning it to get views when it's not the truth by a long way.
“Moo” is the young daughter on all the tiktok videos.. I’m not sure of her actual name

Me trying to work out how they got from moo to pretending to be billionaires
Basically for views, it was all about getting views because Emily said as soon as theyvstarted to use the word billionaire, their videos started to get crazy views

How strange. He definitely said he was half arab on the live where they did a giveaway of the LV Alma BB if anyone was there. Apparently she used to say she was Italian as well 🤣 ODD
Someone who went to her shop said she told them was Emirati Italian and Palestinian :oops::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9